Chapter Five.

My B-Boy

Karma

 

Luckily, we were able to enter club Karma without an ID. Sehun got questioned a few times, but he played cool and just stated that he was 20. (A/N: I don't know the age you're supposed to be when you're in a club..) 

Right now B.A.P was dancing to something and battling I guess.. I was pretty sure none of them knew Thai and the MC was making so many gay remarks that I don't even know anymore.. 

"Woo! Give it up for B.A.P!" The MC shouted into the microphone. 

Every one of B.A.P's fangirls clapped and cheered them on. This is going to be bad.. there's not going to be any one cheering for us then.. I kept a pokerface while staring intensely at each and everyone of the members. Making sure it wasn't noticeable that I was staring at them as if I was about to kill them, I got noticed by the MC. 

"Hi, young miss. You speak Engrish or Korean?" The MC asked in English with much difficulty.

I smiled and laughed. 

"I'm Korean, but I can speak Thai." I told him. 

"Thank buddha!" The MC shouted, wiping off his fake sweat. 

"How was B.A.P's performance? Hot right?" The MC asked anticipating my answer. 

"Err, they're not my type of people." I responded as the audience booed me. 

"Eh? Not your type of people? How about you give them a hug and see which one you like the best?" The MC asked. 

I gulped and widened my eyes. B.A.P were intensely listening even though they couldn't understand a thing. 

"W-Would that be okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah, of course! Let me ask them." The MC asked while turning around, but he turned back around and faced me. 

"You speak Korean. Tell them." The MC smiled. 

I groaned inwardly as I gave a quick glance to Sehun who groaned also while slouching his back and heading towards B.A.P and explaining what I was going to do. I couldn't explain because.. that would sound awkward. While looking at the expressions on B.A.P's faces, I laughed mentally but I still kept my pokerface to conceal my emotions. 

"Did you tell them?" The MC asked Sehun. 

"Yeah.. they agree to it and they insulted my friend here." Sehun said with gritted teeth. 

Oh no they didn't. THEY DID NOT JUST INSULT MY PANDA. 

"What did you say about Tao?!" I shouted in Korean. 

"Woah, I hear a fight." The MC said while moving away. 

Everyone around created a circle as I was ready to slap a bish. 

"What are you going to do little girl?" Yongguk said as he pushed my head back with his index finger. 

I slapped it away and punched him in the gut. 

"That's what I'm going to do little boy." I murmured into his ear as he bent over in pain. 

The audience gasped at what I just did. I felt accomplished. It felt like releasing anger and stress, but I have more of it I bet. 

"Who's next huh?" 

Yongguk slowly got up, ready to face me until the rest of B.A.P held him back. 

"HYUNG!"

"SHE'S A GIRL!" 

"STOP IT HYUNG." 

"I'm just going to watch.." 

"Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing!" 

I think you can tell who's saying what just by looking at the gif. 

"Tch. Wimps." I said as a bunch of fangirls came in front of me with smug looks as if they're going to jump me or something. 

"Why did you punch our Oppa?" They asked me. 

"Because he was being a brat. Now if you excuse me, I need to get to my friends." I told them, but they pulled me back. 

THE BISH PULLED ME BACK. 

"Stop hurting our Oppas!" They yelled. 

"TAO!" I yelled as he popped out of nowhere with a rose in his hand. 

Tao smirked at the girls and threw the rose in the air. They immediately attacked the rose as if it was money of some sort. I laughed while walking away with Tao to somewhere. Sehun was there by the time we got there. It was a hallway behind the club that was deserted and only had one light to support it. 

"So, are we still battling?" Sehun asked. 

"When the situation gets lighter than maybe." Tao responded. 

Well, we went back out and performed with B.A.P raging and trying not to distract us, but they did. 

"Tao finish it off!" I quickly said while getting up from my flare. 

Tao did his..I don't know what it's called, but it's drop kick thingy. Sorry authornim is a noob. :P

B.A.P's expressions were priceless when we were done performing. 

The audience cheered as I smirked before putting my mask over my mouth. 

We headed out of the club with our prize after we were praised so much. 

"Awesome. 10th trophy~" I shouted happily while jumping in the air. 

"Wow, it was their 10th trophy hyung!" Jongup whispered as they were behind us. 

"Shut up!" Yongguk whispered back while rubbing his stomach with a pout. 

"Aish, are you pouting?" Youngjae asked disgusted. 

"Wae?" Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows. 

"You're not cute Hyung." Daehyun said with a smile as he put his hand on Yongguk's shoulder. 

"I'm cute." Yongguk said to himself. 

"Keep thinking that Yonggukie." Himchan said. 

"Maknae?" Yongguk looked to see Zelo, but Zelo had ran ahead of him. 

"YAH! ZELO!" Yongguk shouted, trying to catch Zelo. 

"Yonggukie Hyung! Mianhae!" Zelo shouted while running away to the car. 

"AISH! YOU KIDS!" Yongguk shouted frustratedly. 

Yongguk caught up with everyone and questioned them once they got in the car. 

"Manager hyung?" Youngjae asked. 

"Yeah?" Manager replied. 

"Open the window so I can jump out." Youngjae said with a straight face. 

Yongguk smacked the back of his head. 

"FORGET I EVEN ASKED." Yongguk hit the dashboard with his head. 


A/N: Aw~ isn't that cute :)