Chapter Thirty.

My B-Boy

"Zelo?" You called out to the empty house. 

Where could he have gone while I was away? 

You searched around the house and into the many rooms there is. Zelo was nowhere to be found. 

"I shouldn't worry about it. Haha, he's probably with Daehyun or something." You said out loud as your unloaded the grocery bags. 

While putting everything in the fridge and cabinets, there was a creak from the staircase that only happened when someone was on it. You heard silent cursing too. That's definitely not Zelo.. he doesn't cuss. You rushed towards the pantry where it was big enough for you to fit in and waited for the person to come in. It was a guy suited in all black, like a robber. He was holding a gun from the battle weapon room and he was.. wearing Zelo's Bonkers hat. 

Silently and stealthily, you slip pass him and managed to get behind him without making a sound. 

"Excuse me." You said, causing the man to jump in surprise. 

He turned around swiftly with a blade in his hand, almost grazing my neck with it when he swung to attack. You easily found your entry as you grabbed his wrist and twisted. The blade fell from his hand. He tried to grab it by leaning down quickly, but you had already kicked the blade somewhere else causing it to slide away on the tile floor. You managed to get him by the arms as you pushed him against the counter, getting your hand cuffs out and cuffing him to the fridge handle. 

"What do you want from me huh?" You asked with arms crossed. 

He looked down and cursed again under his breath. He would glance up several times also and sneer. You coughed and kneeled to the ground, eye level with him. You grabbed his chin and pulled the hat off his hand along with the mask he was wearing. 

"What in the-" 

By the time you could finish your sentence, you felt something hard hit against your head as you fell to the floor unconciously yet you saw who did it. You just couldn't remember after that.