Chapter Twenty Nine.

My B-Boy

"Boss, they're in Europe right now." The lookout said over the phone. 
"Yah, did you have to wake me up at 4 in the morning just to tell me my kid is in Europe? You could have waited until the morning." Boss croaked. 
"Sorry boss. We'll let you have your sleep." The lookout apologized. 
"Just send me whatever by Email and I'll respond later." Boss ordered. 
"Okay then Boss. Good night." The lookout said. 
"IT'S MORNING GOD DAMMIT. GET YOUR TIMING RIGHT. AIGOO. BYE." Boss hung up the phone and smacked his forehead before looking at the clock to see it was almost 4AM. 

"I'm definitely lowering whatever they're getting paid." Boss said as he turned over and fell asleep. 

--

"C'mon. I don't want paparazzi to spot me." Jungha whispered as she grabbed a hold of Zelo's wrist, pulling him out of the airport and into the misty land of London. 

"Woah, it looks cool here." Zelo said amazed. 
"There's a lot more Junhong-ah." Jungha replied while she flagged a taxi 

The taxi pulled up as the driver got out to put our stuff into the back. We said thank you to him once we had told him our destination which was a spring home my Dad had bought a few years back when the Mafia was looking for us. For some reason, they never stepped foot in the land of London or Europe in general. 

"Have a nice day." The driver sent us off with a wave of his hat. 
"You have a nice day too sir." Jungha replied, taking her stuff out of the taxi with Zelo. 

"So this is the house?" Zelo asked. 
"Yep. It's quite snazzy don't you think?" Jungha replied with a toothy smile.

"Let's go." Zelo grabbed Jungha's stuff and walked inside after Jungha had opened the door for him. 

They looked around the house and picked rooms, but they were all locked except for one. Zelo and Jungha at eachother and gave eachother lazy eyes. 

"Your honor Miss Park." Zelo politely said as he backed away from the door. 
"Thank you Mister Choi." Jungha curtsied
 towards him. 

Jungha raised her leg and prepared to kick the door open. Within seconds the door was knocked down and room full of battle weapons were inside. 

"Haha, so this is why it's locked. Looks like we're sleeping together Mister Choi." Jungha laughed as she closed the door. 
"Stop calling me Mister Choi. I feel old." Zelo commented. 
"Let's go~" Jungha pushed him towards the only bedroom in the house. 

Zelo looked amazed at how similar Jungha's bedroom was like in South Korea and in London. 

"Haha, surprised huh?" Jungha asked as she set down her things in the bedroom. 
"I thought it'd be happier here." Zelo commented, settling his things down next to the bed. 
"What..I don't change Junhong-ah." Jungha laughed. 
"I'll grab the extra.. Wait, it's in the locked room. Gosh, then you're sleeping on the bed with me." Jungha said. 
"I don't mind. We're dating right? It's normal." Zelo smiled. 
"You better not do anything funny. I have a whole mafia." Jungha threatened him. 
"Okay, Miss Park. I understand!" Zelo surrendered with his hands in front of his chest. 
"I was kidding.. well not really, but don't go too far okay?" Jungha clarified as she got on her tippy toes to peck Zelo on the lips. 
"I'll go make ramen." Jungha hurried out of the room leaving Zelo dumbfounded. 

Zelo touched his lips and punched the air in victory before heading downstairs. 
 


Authors Note: 

Click this link to comment the next fanfic to be written! 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/465708