Chapter Eight.

My B-Boy

AIGOO~ I'm so so sorry for not updating! My mine ran away towards School. :P 


 

"Jungha-shii?" I heard a deep voice say. 

I opened my eyes slowly to see a doctor like man waving his hand in front of my face. 

What happened and where am I?

"Good, you're awake! You had an anxiety attack if you're wondering and you're at the hospital." The doctor answered all my questions. 

I stared wide eyed at him and coughed, feeling my throat dry. I motioned for water as he quickly poured me a glass. 

"S-So, where's everyone else?" I asked. 

"They all went home. When you fainted they were all sent home to get ready for the break." The doctor smiled. 

"Oh, thank you.. Can I go now?" I silently asked. 

"Yes you may. Your scary friend is out there waiting. Bye Jungha-shii." The doctor waved bye to me before I exited through the door. 

I saw Tao laying on the chairs with his arms beneath is head, it looked like he was sleeping so I crept closely to him. I looked at his scary cute face and laughed silently. 

"Aish, you panda.." I said while poking his cheek. 

Tao's eyes shot open quickly as I stumbled backwards suprised. 

"What were you doing with my face?" Tao stood up with his hands on his hips. 

I fiddled with my fingers and tried to look him straight in the eye. 

"U-Uh, nothing really.. I was going to wake you up..?" I asked unsure of myself. 

"Yes, saying 'Aish, you panda..' and poking my cheek is surely going to wake me up Junggie." Tao said as he put his arm around my shoulder while escorting me out of the hospital. 

--

After Tao had took me home, I was stuck at home being interrogated by my brother Hyungsik. 

"YAH! I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, DIDN'T I?!" Hyungsik yelled at me as I rolled my eyes. 

"I will tell Mom about your anxiety attack and she'll send you to a mental hospital." Hyungsik threatened me with an evil smile yet his eyes were showing worry. 

I widened my eyes in surprise and gasped. 

"Just for having an anxiety attack.. YOU'RE SENDING ME TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL?! ..kill me now.." I said irritatedly. 

"I told you to take care of yourself." Hyungsik reminded me. 

"Well, I'm not sick! I just fainted." I yelled. 

"Oh psh, you're probably sick and you don't even know it!" Hyungsik said. 

"Be quiet Hyungsik before I change the wifi password." I threatened him this time. 

"W-WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Hyungsik argued. 

"Not fair? You were about to send me to a mental hospital just because of an anxiety attack. I'm just changing the wifi password because of your foolish behavior." I explained. 

I walked off, thinking that this argument was over. Hyungsik just stood there dumbfounded.

"Y-Yah!" Hyungsik squealed as he ran after me.

-- During Break

"Hello?" A small voice said through the voice .

"U-Uh hello?" I replied. 

"Are you Jungha Noona?" The little boy asked through the phone. 

I giggled and listened closely to the background noise. Loud music? Did he get kidnapped?

"Yes this is Jungha, who am I talking to?" I asked. 

"Choi Jaeho. I'm 4 years old." Jaeho said cutely. 

"Jaeho-ah, why did you call Jungha noona?" I asked in my baby voice. 

"Jungha noona I'm scared." Jaeho whimpered. 

I heard voices in the background. 

"YAH! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PHONE?!" I heard loud voices in the background. 

"Jungha noona, I'm at Fire Spa–" It ended with a little boy screaming. 

"Oh my gosh.. how did he get a hold of my number? I should probably ask Hyungsik if he can come with me... Maybe B.A.P? No, they probably hate me. Zelo? I don't even know if he can fight.." I asked myself so many questions until it dawned on me that I HAVE TO SAVE A LITTLE BOY. 

"HYUNGSIK-AH!" I shouted. 

"WAE?!" Hyungsik shouted back. 

"COME WITH ME TO FIRE SPADE!" I shouted. 

"THAT CLUBS SCARY. WE'RE STILL MINORS TOO!" Hyungsik pointed out. 

"WHATEVER LET'S GO. I NEED TO DO SOME BUSINESS AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I KNOW THAT CAN DRIVE A SPORTS CAR REALLY GOOD." I complimented him along with persuasion so he can listen to all my orders. 

"Hmm, fine. I'll be outside." Hyungsik agreed. 

I can already imagine his goofy smile. 

-- Fire Spade

"So, this is the club.." I said while looking up at the Fire Spade sign. 

There was loud music everywhere and everyone getting there 'groove' on in the dark alley that led to Fire Spade. I don't see how they could have snuck a kid in. 

"Hey beautiful, would you like to come home with me?" A drunk man said while wrapping his arm around my waist. 

Before I could even react, Hyungsik protectively took me in his arms. 

"Please don't touch my girlfriend." Hyungsik said with a deep scary voice. 

The drunk man looked up at the tall Hyungsik hovering over him intimidatedly. The drunk man walked off while cursing under his breath. 

"Thanks Oppa." I looked up at him as he kept his arm around my shoulder. 

We walked inside and there was 2 staircases. Since I don't know where the little boy is.. I'm just going to have to ask people. 

"Excuse me.. have you seen a little boy here?" I asked a lady at the bar. 

"A little boy? Nope.. not in here." The lady said politely. 

At least there were some polite people that wouldn't yell at me. 

"We're not going to find the k–" Hyungsik was interrupted by a little kid screaming. 

We turned our direction to the little boy on the stage holding the microphone, tears running down his face and a teared light blue jacket. The music had stopped as everyone turned to look at the boy who was whimpering, trying to find an escape route. 

That must be him..

"Oppa come on." I dragged Hyungsik slowly towards the stage. 

"Jaeho-ah! It's Jungha noona!" I whispered making sure I wasn't noticed. 

"Jungha n-noona." Jaeho cried out while he jumped into my arms. 

"I-It's okay Jaeho-ah.." I carried Jaeho and his head. 

"Let's go before we get into troub–" Hyungsik was interrupted ONCE again. 

"Where do you think you're going with the kid?" A man asked with crossed arms. 

I nudged Hyungsik with the look in my eyes, giving a signal. 

Follow my lead. 

"Uh-oh. This isn't right! Why do you have a little boy in a club?" I asked. 

Hyungsik saw the trick I was playing. Hyungsik smiled inwardly and gave everyone a pokerface. Everyone gasped at the sudden fight that might break out. People were whispering among themselves as Hyungsik and I defended ourselves. I was pretty tall and strong, but I looked weak from the outside. 

"Wait, so you're going to fight us? Oh I'm scared~" The guy girlishly said, flailing his arms. 

"What the.." I looked at Hyungsik and he shrugged. 

Hyungsik got into a fighting stance as I looked at him wide eyed. I slapped his arm and pulled him into a group huddle. 

"Yah! You can't fight them! You're going to die.. definitely!" I whispered loudly enough that only Hyungsik could hear. 

"What am I supposed to do? Run? I don't think that's possible.." Hyungsik replied while glancing at the men. 

"How about you run and I handle them? You don't think I know that you're a horrible fighter?" I said while laughing. 

"You're going to get hurt!" Hyungsik worriedly said. 

"I'm on the track team Hyungsik and not to mention.. I'm one of the instructers at Sun Yi's Academy. I think I can handle a bunch of meatheads." I assured him. 

"Well, then I'll see you at home. Here's money for the bus." Hyungsik stuffed money into my coat pocket even though I had a wallet full of cash. 

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away with Jaeho on his back. The men went to stop Hyungsik, but I had stopped them while Hyungsik took off running. The men stared at me amusingly as I heard the sound of Hyungsik's car leaving. 

Now I have to do this... 

"Right foot out, left leg in.. then kick." I whispered to myself while bringing my arms in a fighting stance. 

I felt dizzy when I took the first step. 

Oh no.. please don't give me an anxiety attack! 

"We can't hit a girl!" The men said while laughing. 

"Then you can tell me why you kidnapped the kid." I mentioned. 

"His father has a huge debt. We're taking the kid in to raise him and for him to become a handsome bachelor so he can earn us big money." A man explained. 

My eyes went wide at hearing this. 

"You were going to turn him into a manwhore?! He's only 4 years old for gods sake.. Aigoo.. what did your Mother teach you guys?!" I shouted infuriated. 

They inched back a few because of my sudden outburst. 

"I'm going to kill you." I sternly said in a low voice.