Chapter Seventeen.

My B-Boy

2 months later(Faster story development is mah thang~ LOL!)

"Oh my gosh, it's Saturday!" I screeched while stretching on the couch. 

"Scoot over fatty." Hyungsik said to me. 

"Last time I checked~ I was 98 pounds and I didn't weigh more than Zelo!" I singsonged earning a smack on the back from Hyungsik. 

"Aish, I told you not to bring that up." Hyungsik said, turning on the TV. 

"What are you guys doing?" Zelo asked. 

"Just watching TV." We both said at the same time. 

Well, they are twins.. Zelo thought as he took a seat in the single chair. 

"Hey, we should hang out today~" Zelo suggested. 

"I can't, I have track." Hyungsik said, not even making eye contact with Zelo. 

"I'm too lazy." I said. 

"I'll piggyback you." Zelo said. 

"Nope. Too lazy to even get up." I replied. 

"Please? I have to say something REALLY important." Zelo begged on his knees. 

I sighed and slowly got up from the couch, heading to my room with Zelo trailing behind me. 

"Stay here." I closed my door on him and made him stay in the hallway outside my door. 

--

"Oh my gosh, we look like tourists. Stop being so hyper and stay by my side." I said a bit irritated that Zelo was jumping all over the place. 

Stay by my side.. :) Okay Jungha~ Zelo thought happily jumping over to your side. 

"We mind as well act like a couple. Let's go to the park and play around~" I suggested while grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers together. 

"O-Okay~ like little kids." Zelo said as he was walking beside me, swinging our hands that were together. 

"This park is huge! We should have brought Jaeho! Too bad he went with your Mom." Zelo said, amazed at the huge park. 

"Haha, let's go sit down." I gestured. 

--

"Is that Park Jungha? Oh my gosh, I haven't seen her in a LONG time! Should we go say Hi?" Takuya, your ex-wingman when you were in a gang. 

"Stupid! We're not supposed to talk to her! She'll get targeted." Nichkhun replied. 

"Please c'mon Nichkhun! Just one hi is fine." Takuya pleaded. 

"Fine." Nichkhun ate the last bit of his ice cream and walked towards you with Takuya happily hopping right over. 

--

"JUNGGIE~" Zelo and I heard from a far distance from talking to eachother. 

I squinted my eyes because the sun was blocking my eye sight. I noticed that spiky haired freak anywhere and the gloomy prince behind him. 

"TAKU! NICK!" I jumped out of my seat and was tackled with a hug from Takuya and a soft hug from Nichkhun. 

Zelo was still on the bench and was confused. They ruined my confession time. Zelo thought angrily. 

"What are you doing here?" Takuya asked me as he inspected me from head to toe. 

"Just studying. How about you?" I asked. 

"We're living here for the mafia.. which your Dad is taking over!" Takuya excitedly said. 

I hugged him again as we jumped around together. Nichkhun walked over to the confused Zelo and took out his hand. 

"Nichkhun. My name is Nichkhun and if you're wondering why they're like that.. it's because they were like brother and sister in Japan." Nichkhun explained. 

"Zelo, Choi Junhong." Zelo introduced himself with a smile. 

Nichkhun sat down beside Zelo and watched Takuya and I mess around. 

"Did you get shorter?!" Takuya asked with a lot of exaggeration. 

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING UP MY HEIGHT!" I shouted, kicking him in the leg. 

"I'm sorry!" Takuya cried out, running away from me. 

"So, what are you?" Nichkhun asked Zelo. 

"What d-do you mean?" Zelo replied confused. 

"Are you her boyfriend?" Nichkhun asked. 

Zelo leaned in while gulping. 

"Fake." Zelo whispered. 

"Ohh, Takuya had to do that once.. instead they looked like brother and sister so it didn't turn out so well." Nichkhun said which made Zelo laugh. 

"You're a nice kid." Nichkhun said. 

"Thanks. You're a nice.. guy?" Zelo replied. 

"Haha, sure. I'm heading off." Nichkhun said, getting up and dragging Takuya away. 

"Aww~ Oniisan![brother]" Takuya whined, making grabbing motions as he pouted. 

I waved goodbye in a fast movement with a huge smile. 


A/N: I'll continue the confession next chapter. :) My character on Minecraft is Nyan Cat and somebody asked me if I pooped out rainbows xD I thought of LAY since he's a unicorn and stuff hahaha.