Chapter Three.

My B-Boy

-A few hours after that warming moment- 

"Hyungsik.. isn't it nice to be in Thailand?" I asked while stretching. 

"Hah! Sure whatever sis. I have to carry your bags still." Hyungsik rolled his eyes while picking up my luggage and walking ahead towards the hotel. 

"Yah~ you know I'm capable of carrying my own things right?" I told him as I ran up beside him. 

We walked by my class that was checking the attendence chart. I glanced at my classmates as they noticed me walk in. As in, they didn't notice Jungha walk in, but they noticed Park Jungha, the next heiress to Forever21 walk in. Most of them took pictures and I heard some of them gossip. I also noticed Zelo looking at me a bit creepily or, was that just me?

The staff greeted Hyungsik and I as we walked in to some photographers taking our pictures. We smiled warmly in our casual attire along with our Gucci sunglasses. 

"Hurry and get to that elevator." I whispered with gritted teeth. 

Truth is.. I hated bright lights. I couldn't stand the stares and flashes from all those cameras. I can only deal with 5 camera's, but right now was more than what I had expected. 

"She must be some kind of celebrity.." The new girl student said while walking in with her partner. 

"Since you're new.. let me break this down to you." Sehun said with so much attitude. 

"My bestie, Miss Park Jungha owns the one and only Forever21! And she's not a nobody. Do you know Park Jungha the nerd? Don't get those two mixed up. You could die!" Sehun playfully said as Tao from behind him laughed. 

Sehun and Tao were my best friends. The only people that really knew me besides Hyungsik. Tao is my cousin from China and Sehun was a childhood friend that I loved so much like a brother. He would beat up anyone with his pretty face. Especially the panda– err, I mean Tao. 

"Oh, I buy my clothes from there.." The new girl said with a smile as she thoughtfully looked up at Sehun. 

"I am not buying you clothes there if you think I'll go out with you." Sehun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 

-Another few hours later- 

"I wonder if that underground club is still open!" I said happily, unpacking my clothes. 

Hyungsik peeked his head out of his room with furrowed eyebrows. 

"What did Dad say about those clubs?" Hyungsik asked as he fully came out of the room in his swimming trunks. 

I looked him up and down and laughed while walking towards him. 

"Looks like you've been working out.. not good enough. Haha, and he said not to drink. I'm just going for the battles. Can't you at least let me out? You know I like dark places!" I begged Hyungsik then remembered something. 

"Yah! I'm older than you! Who are you to tell me where I should g–"

"Shut up Noona. You were born just 10 minutes after me." Hyungsik interrupted me by throwing a towel at my face. 

"You still call me Noona squirt." I replied, wrapping the towel around my neck. 

"I'm still taller than you." Hyungsik said as if he defeated me. 

"Haha, that doesn't mean anything. I'm to your shoulder. Who knows? I might grow to be as tall as you while you become a small dwarf." I attacked him while getting on my tip toes to pinch his nose. 

Hyungsik scruched his face up cutely as he slapped away my hand. 

*Knock Knock* 

Hyungsik went to open it as he quickly grabbed a disguise. A fedora, a hoodie, and white rimmed sunglasses. 

"Is this Jungha's room?" Zelo asked charismatically. 

As soon as I heard Zelo's name, I frantically ran to find my glasses as I tired my hair in a messy bun along with a cardigan over my sundress. I pulled Hyungsik away, cursing under his breath he decided to head out to the pool without me. 

"Jungha.. who's that man?" Zelo asked. 

"It's none of your business." I said while furrowing my eyebrows. 

"Y-Yeah, it isn't.. Want to start on the project no–" 

*You have a call! PICK IT UP NAOOO~ Nyan!* 

My eyes widened as I quickly took my phone out of my pocket, dying from embarrassment. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" I whispered into the phone, leading Zelo into the room as I headed into the kitchen to quietly take this call. 

What I didn't know was that Zelo was eavesdropping on the call with my Mother. 

"You have a party to attend so don't you dare go to that stupid club or I'll pull your hair out!" My Mom threatened me. 

I gulped and decided to just argue with her because it's been awhile since I've been clubbing. I wasn't going to drink anyways. 

"Mom~ why can't I go to Karma?!" I whined through the phone. 

"Karma? Didn't the others want to go so we could battle? It can't be. Jungha the nerd? No, it can't be!" Zelo whispered to himself as he pressed his ear closer to the kitchen door. 

"You're not going and it's final! The party is at 8. The theme is spring. You better not wear anything goofy." My mom hung up on me as I sighed deeply. 

"MOM I HATE YOU OMG. JUST LET ME GO." I shouted while banging my head against the kitchen counter. 

"Are you okay?" Zelo asked. 

I jumped in surprise. I walked over to him, grabbed his arm, and walked out with the camera with him holding the scrapbook and supplies. 

I snapped pictures here and there, boringly. I sighed and looked through the pictures yet I felt a presence behind me while I was looking through them. I turned around slowly, to be only 4cm away from eachother. Zelo looked down at my lips and back at my eyes as I gulped. 

No, not my first kiss with him.. AISH WHYAM I NOT MOVING AWAY?! JUNGHA MOVE NOW. MOVE YOUR BODY! 

"Excuse me!" Someone yelled. 

I was pressed closely against something broad and warm, I had my eyes closed until opened them to be in complete darkness.

Where am I? 

"Aish, why are people so careless. They shouldn't be riding bikes and holding cameras at the same time." Zelo said while my eyes opened up widely. 

I pushed him away and his face looked a bit surprised. 

"THAT WAS THE PAPPAR–" I quickly covered my mouth before I said any further. 

Omgomgomg what am I going to do?! This is going to be leaked and they're going to talk about it at the party. Ughh, no! I HATE YOU ZELO! 

"Zelo, let's meet up tomorrow. I have to attend something in a few hours and uhh, my mom said to be home when I've gotten enough pictures." I made up the most horrible excuse ever.

WHEN DID MY LYING GET SO HORRIBLE? 

Zelo was spacing out when I said that and he suddenly looked at me with bright eyes. 

"You said you were going to Karma right?" Zelo asked excitedly. 

"Wait, Karma? What's that?" I lied. 

"I heard your Mom say it on the phone!" Zelo exclaimed. 

I covered his eyes and dragged him to a bench that led to a park full of people. 

"Why are you getting into my business?" I whispered as I pulled a bandana out of my bag and wrapped it around Zelo's mouth to become a mask. 

"I-I'm sorry.. I couldn't help it." Zelo gave me a muffled reply. 

"Next time don't get into my business." I snarled as I took out my phone to the sound of the ringtone. 

"Yo?" I coolly greeted. 

"It's Daddy and what the hell happened? PDA with B.A.P's Zelo? Mysterious Man Following Park Jungha into her room? WHAT IS THIS JUNGHA-AH?!" My Dad yelled through the phone. 

I slightly pulled the phone away from my head because his screaming could probably be heard from Zelo. Zelo was giving me a confused look as I just slyly smiled and went back to my raging Father. 

"Dad, I wasn't doing any PDA with him. He saved me from getting ran over by a bike! That mysterious man was Oppa!" I exclaimed. 

"Yah, are you raising your voice at me?" My Dad asked. 

"U-Uhh, no. I love you Dad, I'll see you at the party and I'm going to club Karma tonight for a battle! Annyeong!" I quickly said before hanging up with a sigh. 

"Wait, so you're going to club Karma to perform? Woah, the nerd.. daebak." Zelo said while nodding his head in approval. 

"Don't get any ideas. I'm facing a bunch of girls who call themselves y." I said as I got up and walked away. 

Zelo stayed at the bench and smiled to himself. 

A little kid came up to him and Zelo couldn't understand Thai so Zelo just ran away to me. 

--

"What do you want Zelo?" I asked as I opened the door to my hotel room. 

"I wanted to know.. i-if you wanted to hang out?" Zelo asked as he shyly put his hands in his pockets. 

I rolled my eyes, glanced at the clock, and grabbed my things before leaving the hotel with Zelo. 

"Thanks.." Zelo said while looking down. 

"You're welcome." I mumbled. 

We were walking down a busy venue that had Thai vendors selling bunches of delicious food and accessories that were somewhat cute to me. I found a shop that sold hats and there was a bunny one. I automatically thought of something as I dragged Zelo towards the hat cart. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" Zelo asked as I quickly slipped the bunny ears on his head. 

"Look." I gave Zelo a mrror while I laughed my off. 

"Oh my gosh, why would you– Are you serious..?" Zelo tilted his head a bit yet he was still looking into the mirror as if he was admiring the bunny ears. 

"Oh, you two are so cute together." The Thai vendor lady said in Thai. 

"We're not dating. Project haha." I told the vendor in my best Thai. 

Zelo had wide eyes as I turned to look at him. 

"What are you looking at?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I didn't know you spoke Thai." Zelo said. 

"I'm a nerd with no life. What do you expect me to do all day in my life?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"I don't know.. but nice Thai. It sounded cool." Zelo siad with a smile. 

Badump, Badump, Badump. 

My heart.. why is it beating like this? It's never beated like this before.. Don't tell me– No! It's can't be! Or is it true?