Chapter Nine.

My B-Boy

"You? A little girl who's going to kill us? WOW, YOU LOOK SO SCARY I MIGHT JUST PEE MY PANTS." One of the men laughed with the others. 

I huffed and ran as fast as I could so I could turn and make a hook around the mans neck, bringing him down to the cemented floor. That is what I did and there was only 1 man left out of the 4 I had just tooken down within seconds. 

The man had nowhere to go that is until that one voice piped up in the crowd. 

"J-Jungha-shii? What are you doing here? What happened to your face?!" Zelo ran throught he crowd looking cool as ever– not like I care what he looks like.. haha. 

I rubbed the bottom corner of my lip where there was a cut from one of the beaten up mans punches. I smirked and headed slowly towards the last guy, intimidating him a bit. 

Zelo rushed to push me away from the man, but I had accidently punched Zelo instead of the man. Everyone in the club gasped as the man got away fast enough. I stomped my foot and picked Zelo off of the floor by the collar. 

"Why did you do that?" I said with gritted teeth. 

Zelo avoided my fierce gaze as he coughed blood out from my powerful punch. 

"I didn't want you to get hurt." Zelo perfectly said as he gulped. 

Zelo limped a bit as I looked down at his feet. Aish, I hurt the poor guy. 

"Zelo, let's go to my house to get your wound treated.. Aish.. I almost got the guy too." I said under my breath, intertwining our hands together. 

--

Our hands were still intertwined and I couldn't care less if we were hugging right now. I'm just guiding him to the house with my hand so he doesn't stay back. 

"Yah, what happened to you?!" Hyungsik yelled as he cut off Zelo and I's hands. 

Zelo was blushing furiously because he didn't know what to do when you grabbed his hand, it was like a dream to him. 

"Hyungsikkie, I was fighting the men. Zelo came in my way and I punched him senseless." I explained as I pushed Zelo onto the couch. 

People would call this as abusing a friend, but no this is my way of saying 'Have a seat'. 

"Well, I'm going to get the kid and the first aid kit. You stay here with this guy." Hyungsik pointed at Zelo while running up the stairs. 

I sighed and plopped onto the couch right beside Zelo and waited. 

Hyungsik and Jaeho came from downstairs all happy and pappy. 

"Jungha noona you're back!" Jaeho exclaimed. 

"Yes, I am back!" I replied while picking him up in my arms. 

Zelo turned around with widened eyes. 

"Hyung!?" Jaeho exclaimed. 

"Yah! Jaeho-ah, what are you doing at Jungha's house?" Zelo shouted in disbelief. 

"She saved me from those bad guys." Jaeho said softly.

"Gosh, you scared the poor kid." Hyungsik said as he patted Jaeho's back. 

"What's your relation with Zelo, Jaeho-ah?" I asked sweetly to Jaeho. 

"Zelo? You mean Junhong hyung right?" Jaeho said. 

"Haha, yes Jaeho-ah." I responded. 

"He's my big brother." Jaeho replied. 

Hyungsik and I looked at eachother with wide eyes. 

"DAEBAK." We said at the same time while laughing. 

"What?" Zelo asked confused. 

"Does this mean that Jaeho is going to look like Zelo when he gets older? Ew.. gross." I said while laughing. 

Hyungsik and I high fived while Jaeho laughed. 

"Are you going to treat my wounds or not?" Zelo said distressed. 

"Haha yeah.." I said finishing my laughter. 

Then it dawned on me. Zelo's father is in debt? 

"Zelo-ah, your father is in debt right?" I asked while gently putting on the bandaid. 

"Y-Yes, how did you know?" Zelo replied looking up at me. 

"Well, I heard from the men. Do you need money Zelo?" I asked while staring into his eyes. 

Zelo avoided eye contact once again and stared at his brother, who was playing with Hyungsik. 

"I don't want money from people. I want to work for it." Zelo softly said. 

I sighed and thought of  great idea. 

"How about you become a b-boy at my academy?" I asked, Hyungsik stopped playing with Jaeho and came towards me. 

"Yah, your training is harsh. Do you think he could survive that?" Hyungsik asked as he laid a hand on my shoulder. 

"If he really wants the money then he'll train hard for it and earn money from gigs." I explained. 

"Since he's in debt... where are we keeping Jaeho?" Hyungsik asked. 

"With mom. Mom loves kids." I said while getting up to put away the first aid kit. 

"Where's Zelo staying?" Hyungsik asked another question. 

"We have guest rooms. He can move in." I said. 

"Aish, fine. Then let me go get the papers for him to sign." Hyungsik gruffly said without even getting a word from Jaeho or Zelo in the discussion. 


A/N: I'm sorry I've been busy guys! D: I have a lot of homework and recording the rap to my friends song lol. I've been doing school enrollment for awhile so it's been hard to pick classes and shizz. XD

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day!