Chapter Twenty-Four.

My B-Boy

The chapter goes out to thecherry-inator! Also instead of the adventures.. I just twisted the plot a bit. Hehe, I hope you still like it though. :) 


'School Dance' 

...was oddly plastered all over the school hallways. Down every single hallway was something that had to do with the school dance. 

"School dances must be a big thing here.." Zelo nudged me. 

"OMG! School dance guys! I can't wait to get that cruise! Ronny and I are going to...."

I totally shut myself from any further talk from the annoying girls at the next table. What was I going to do? A dance with Zelo? The poster said that the best dancers would get a cruise to xxxx. It sounded nice, but I could afford that without even going to do the dance.. and wouldn't it be a bit unfair. I'm an instructor to a dance academy and Zelo is also one of the students at my academy. 

He's one of the best dancers from my class. Shoot, maybe even better than me. I was a b-boy so I'd probably win all the boys hearts.. or maybe unless they want to see something y, but I can't do that. They'd drool! Hehe. I'm too full of myself. 

>>Fast forward to the dance

"This isn't what I expected.." Zelo said with his hands in his letterman jacket pockets. 

"Me either.." I said in my black skinny jeans and collared chiffon shirt. 

Every guy was in a black and white suit and all the girls were all fancy and stuff while Zelo and I looked like we did some kind of couple airport shopping. Then again we looked a bit professional I must say. 

"Let's just sit down and wait for the contest to–" 

"Zelo, shh.. the contest is starting..Haha." I laughed as I cut him off. 

Zelo pouted as I hugged his arm with a bright smile. 

"Hello, everyone! This is the first time we've done a contest~ I heard that it was quite popular in Korea; that's where most of our students came from! This contest is based on best dancer. We have a few dancing majors, but we recently found out from a hummingbird.. Ahem, jeff.. not naming any names...." The MC trailed off talking about who Zelo and I were. 

"Hah, Jeff Harabeoji leaked the information huh?" Zelo asked while smirking. 

"Looks like he did. You should call me seonsaengnim now." I ordered. 

"Pshh, never in my entire life will I call you seonsaengnim." Zelo replied. 

"Oh, you will someday." I said to myself making sure Zelo didn't hear. 

"Can you show us your moves?" The MC shined the spotlight on Zelo and I. 

I covered the bright light from my face with the back of my hand and slowly got up. I motioned Zelo to get up with a stern look on my face. Zelo followed me with his hands in his pockets, looking charismatic as ever. 

"What kind of music should we prepare?" The MC asked. 

"I personally brought a CD." Zelo suddenly said. 

I was surprised that he prepared something and it was B.A.P's One Shot.  I smiled brightly and he smiled back because I had introduced him this song a few days ago. 

We danced and did flares, windmills, handstands, and other b-boy moves. When we were finished the crowd went crazy. 

Everyone clapped and the MC shouted. 

"I think you guys are the best! What do you guys think?!" The MC shouted to the audience. 

The audience replied with a yes and Zelo elbowed me with a smirk. I punched his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me lovingly pulling me into a hug. 

>>Fast Forward

"Gosh, so relaxing." I said, sipping on my coconut juice. 

"Why did we choose a cruise to Korea?" Zelo asked while laughing. 

"I don't know.. you picked it. I bet you miss this place." I replied, stretching. 

Zelo wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled. 

"Well, Korea is a beautiful place you know.." Zelo said. 

"But you do know that Korea is really far right? Haha, who knows the ship might break down or something." I had jinxed myself. 

The ship abruptly stopped in the middle of the ocean, not too far away from South Korea. Zelo grabbed onto me as the ship jolted forward which caused some of the tables on the ship to fall over and slide. Just in case I fell down or anything, Zelo held onto me tightly. 

"Gosh, why did you have to jinx us.." Zelo whined. 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't think it would really happen." I replied, still being held by Zelo. 

>>Fast Forward

"Daebak... look it's Park Jungha! She's back!" Some guy shouted. 

We had to dock into Busan because of the ship suddenly breaking down. Zelo and I were fine since we spoke the language and it wouldn't be that hard to understand the busan dialect. The other American's on the ship that also went to Korea with us were tourists or merely foreigners. 

"Where are we going to stay?" Zelo asked me. 

"My house." I replied. 

"Y-Your house? Isn't that all the way in Seoul?" Zelo asked surprised. 

"Zelo, I'm a mulit-millionare. I have houses almost everywhere and I can always purchase one within the blink of an eye." I said while laughing. 

"Wahh~ Park Jungha is very rich I see. SO NICE~" Zelo commented while hugging me. 

>>Fast forward

"Boss, she's back in Korea." The man reported to his boss. 

"Finally. I thought I'd have to go all the way to the states just to get her. Send me her location now." Boss ordered strictly. 

"Yes sir." 

Let's have a nice meeting shall we.. Park Jungha. 


Author's Note: Happy Valentines Day! ♥ There will be a continuation of this chapter soon! I sprained my wrist I think from typing too much.. xD It's true! And it's my right hand too.. ugh, no writing and typing for me for a while. I was just so lucky to spend like 2 hours typing this chapter up. Thank you for the support everyone! :D