FINAL.

My B-Boy

BLOG POST 130310

Every therapy session ended nicely, but Zelo would always sneak a chance to 'accidentally' kiss me. Also, the Mafia never really came. It was just cliche missions that were easy to get out of. I took care of Zelo and paid for everything because I soon found out that I actually loved the guy. 

The bullet actually created major damage to his arm so he had to stay in the hospital for about a year. It was kind of hard keeping him there since he came from overseas and we needed to grab his information from the Seoul Hospital for further procedures on his arm. Although, he was recovering slowly.. it still hurt me to see him like that since he was a b-boyer. B-Boy has got to do with the hands all the time and he couldn't do a proper freeze anymore because of his injured arm. 

Anyways, this is me 4 years later and now I'm  20 years old while on the other hand, Zelo is 21 years old. His arm hasn't fully recovered so time will heal his arm soon the doctor said. You're probably wondering why the author decided to jump so far into the future.. Well, for fast story developement it was needed sooner or later. 

-YOU


"Hey, could you hand me a pillow?" You asked Zelo who was trying to type on the laptop, but was failing miserably. 

You stood up from your spot and walked over to him. He watched your every move as you sat right beside him with a smile on your face. 

"What?" You asked, typing for him. 

"N-Nothing." Zelo turned his attention towards the Laptop screen and focused on what you were typing. 

Once you were done typing, you decided to a bit. He turned to say 'Thank You' as you planted your lips on top of his. Zelo was surprised, but he responded to the kiss. He slowly put his hand at the back of your neck while you both kissed passionately. He was going deeper until you backed away, leaving him dumbfounded. 

"W-Why'd you pull away?" Zelo asked with a defeated expression on his face. 

"Aww~ did Choi Junhong want more?" You asked in a baby voice before laughing evilly. 

"Pfft. I hate when you do that." Zelo pouted while crossing his arms and turning the other way. 

"Ayyy~ Zelo-ah. Don't be mad because you couldn't keep a kiss going." You more by planting a sweet kiss on his cheek. 

You ran off before he could catch you and steal a kiss, but you were long gone. 

--

You both were laying in bed and just giggling like school girls about things that happened during the day. Zelo talked about the kiss as you laughed about it and planted another kiss onto his lips. 

"Nu-uh, you can't tease me anymore. I'm not falling for it." Zelo covered his lips once you went for more teasing. 

"I can't tease you anymore? You said that last week and the week before that and the week before that.. Well, you've said that for 4 years straight." You stated while laughing. 

He hid his face in embarrassment as he grabbed you by the wrist which made you fall on top of him. Your face was only a few centimeters away from his. He stared down to your lips and back to your eyes. Zelo quickly captured your lips with your hands flat on top of his chest and his arms wrapped around your waist. 

"Why. Are. You. So. Sweet?" Zelo said between kisses. 

You smiled into the kiss and backed away, staring at him lovingly. 

"Because I love you, now go to sleep. I'm tired." You pecked him before laying right beside him and snuggling into his arm. 

He smiled in his sleep and kissed your forehead as you kissed his cheek and fell asleep into his chest after he had pulled you into a bone-crushing hug. 


"It's nice seeing you Junhong-ah." Jongup smacked Zelo on the back. 

"Hyung! That hurt." Zelo whined, rubbing the spot Jongup had smacked. 

Jongup laughed as the rest of the B.A.P members entered the empty restaurant. Looking cool as usual with their street clothes and charismatic looks. The waitresses pratically swooned over the charismatic men strutting in. 

"You're here!" Zelo shouted, attacking all of B.A.P into a hug. 

"Yep, we're here. Where's the girl?" Yongguk asked, looking around the restaurant. 

"I'm planning to propose to her and I don't want her to know my plan!" Zelo shouted, punching Yongguk's arm. 

"Yah! Did you just punch me? Why you–"

Ring ring ring ~

"Hold up! Jungha's calling." Zelo stopped Yongguk with a finger in the air. 

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows as the other members laughed at Zelo's ruthless behavior. 

"He's grown up so fast!" Himchan cried into Youngjaes shoulder. 

The rest of B.A.P snickered and tried to hold in their laughter at seeing Yongguk so frustrated. 

"Oh, what do you need Jagiya?" Zelo asked through the phone. 

B.A.P started gagging as they fell to the floor, pretending to die. Zelo rolled his eyes at his hyungs and continued listening to what you were saying. 

"I wanted to know what you were doing.You know girlfriend instincts." You laughed nervously. 

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Get back to work and I'll pick you up later for Dinner okay?" Zelo said with a bright smile on his face. 

"Okie dokie. Love you." You said. 

"I love you too. Annyeong." Zelo said before hanging up. 

All of B.A.P except for Zelo, laughed uncontrollably. 

"Gosh, y-your girlfriend is awesome!" Daehyun said while laughing.

"I think picking a mafia leader was the best choice." Zelo mumbled with crossed arms. 

B.A.P's ears perked up at hearing what Zelo said just earlier.

"Mafia Leader?" Youngjae asked. 

"Yeah.. I thought you guys knew already.." Zelo scratched his head, staring at the rest of the members shocked faces. 

"We only knew that she was a tough b-boy with a bunch of trophies!" Jongup shouted. 

"Haha, oops. Then I forgot to tell you. Sorry, for not telling you from all these.. 5 years." Zelo looked down and bowed slightly. 

"It doesn't matter. As long a you love her, can't live without her, and cherish her then it doesn't worry us at all. It's what the maknae chooses to be happy with." Yongguk wisely said like a philospher. 

"Ohh~ that sounded smart." Youngjae compliment Yongguk. 

"Yah! Are you trying to say that I'm stupid?" Yongguk yelled with an annoyed expression on his face. 

"No! I d-didn't mean that!" Youngjae surrendered with his hands up in the air and his knees to the ground. 

--

"Hey Jagiya~" Zelo singsonged as you got inside the car. 

"Hey Oppa." You replied with a yawn. 

Zelo looked at your attire and he thought that it was perfect for what he was going to do next. He started driving towards the house, but he passed it which made you look up in surprise. 

"Where are you taking me?" You asked confused and fully awaked.

"We're eating out for dinner." Zelo turned to you briefly before looking back at the road and smiling to himself. 

You sat back and relaxed for awhile, but you definitely knew something was up. You just couldn't put your finger on top of it. 

Zelo pulled into the driveway of a very expensive restaurant, but it looked like nobody was there. Like it was deserted or abandoned. 

He got out of the car and stopped you from grabbing the hand as he opened it for you. You stepped out with a nervous expression on your face, but you managed to pull a fake smile. Zelo took your hand and walked inside the restaurant, you by his side the entire time. You took your seats at the table and ordered whatever you wanted since you didn't eat much during breakfast and lunch. Zelo noticed all the things you were buying as he smiled at how much of a pig you were; a cute pig. 

You were digging down on your spaghetti, but noticed that Zelo was watching you while eating slowly. You were kind of creeped out that he was doing this because he had this enticing stare like he looking through your soul. Zelo noticed as he was gazing, spaghetti sauce on the corner of your lips. He reached out to wipe it off and once he pulled back his hand, he the sauce off his fingers. You looked at him weirdly, but you just gave a him a small smile before eating again. 

Both were finished eating yet you felt there was something wrong with this 'event'. It felt too planned out like he was planning this for a long time or something. That's when a violin was heard in the background along with a sweet voice from Daehyun and Youngjae which you didn't know. Zelo stood up slowly and walked over to your side as he bowed like from those movies. 

"May I have this dance Miss Park?" Zelo asked sweetly. 

"Haha, yes you may Mister Choi." You responded as he dragged you to the dance floor. 

As you got into your positions, you noticed something was a bit off. The men singing had there backs facing the wall so we couldn't see them singing. Also everything on the stage was backwards. Something also caught your attention, they stopped singing and the beginning of Super Junior's Marry U. 

Next thing you knew, Zelo was on the floor with one knee and his hand holding out a dark blue velvet box. He opened it slowly and in it shone a ring with 3 diamonds on it that had J ♥ J carved faintly on the diamonds. That's when tears started streaming down your face as you covered your mouth, smiling. 

"Park Jungha, the most dangerous person I've ever met.. Will you marry me?" Zelo proposed. 

You couldn't hesitate at all. 

"YES!" You excitedly said. 

He jumped up from excitement and wrapped his arms around your waist, spinning you around. B.A.P came out of the kitchen with streamers popping here and there as they cheered. Zelo dipped made you dip as he kissed you deeply on the lips. It was like a romantic movie and a happy ending came along. 

It's like you couldn't ask for more. 


Authors Note: 

OMGOMG IT'S OVER?! I hope you all liked it! Haha, even though I dragged this A WHOLE LOT. Pfft, you guys still stuck to the end though which made me really proud! I hope you can stop by my other stories and check it out! Also, thank you so much silent readers and subbies. I'm grateful to all of you that have subbed and upvoted which wasn't much(for the upvotes). There were many subscribers though which made me overjoyed to see! I love you all! Saranghaeyo yeorobun! ♥♥♥

I'm really sorry that I don't put much in my author's notes too. :P