Chapter Thirty-One.

My B-Boy

You woke up chained up on a chair in a tank from like those action movies where they hold the damsel in distress captive and then fill up the tank with water while the damsel just screams her heart out and waits for her love/hero to save and then they live happily ever after. Well, that's what is expected, but let's see what really happens. 

There were men surrounding the tank with guns in their hands. Pistols.. not exactly the weapon I was looking forward to. You thought. 

"Hello, Park Jungha." A man sneered, coming out of the shadows. 

"Well, if it isn't that most wanted Mafia leader around China? How are you doing Huang Zitao?" You said with a smirk. 

(a/n: shocker! your best friend just kidnapped you! refer back to chapter six if you don't remember that he was your bud.) 

The look on Tao's men was priceless. You could definitely see what they were thinking, 'It sounds as if they're on good terms with eachother!' or something similar in a more business or ghetto way. 

"I'm doing pretty fine. It's nice seeing you and Zelo together, finally. Also, I'm sprouting in the Mafia business." Tao crossed his arms and boasted about himself. 

"Well, I'm still the best leader around so you better step up to the plate son. Anywho, what do you want from me?" You asked nonchalantly, even though you knew you were probably going to die once Zelo got to the place. 

"You know, typical stuff. Wait until Zelo gets here and then he'll have to face us. You know the usual plan." Tao explained boredly. 

"Cool. Then I sit here while the water rises up?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Pretty much." Tao said as he laughed. 

Tao's men looked lost in the conversation. Right now they were questioning whether or you were normal or not. 

--a few minutes later-- 

"JUNGHA!" Zelo came in running and panting. 

"God, took you long enough." You said with an annoyed expression on your face. 

Zelo looked around and saw the guns in the mens hands. 

"Yah, I'm not getting trolled or anything right?" Zelo asked cautiously going around the men and to the tank you were in. 

You rolled your eyes.

"You gotta know the ways to the mafia." You stated. 

Tao came from the shadows as you laughed a bit. He tried to hide his laughter also, but failed to. Zelo looked at Tao and you confusedly. 

"Sorry, coming from the shadows is really awkward and creepy." You laughed and tried hard not to laugh anymore, but ended up laughing more than you should have. 

Tao laughed also, bending down and holding his stomach from laughing to much. There was so much creepiness and awkwardness pouring out of the intro of Tao walking in. Zelo didn't understand, but whatever. He didn't want to understand in the first place. 

"Am I missing something here?" Zelo asked more confused than ever. 

"Y-Yeah. Hold up." Tao said, controlling himself and trying to keep a pokerface. 

He managed to do it for so long that he bursted into laughter once again. 

"S-Start the water while I die over here from awkwardness." Tao said as you also laughed together with him even if you knew you were going to die. You already had a trick up your sleeve. 

Zelo banged frantically on the glass, trying to find a way. He heard a man load his gun as he gulped to the sound of it. It sent shivers down his back once he heard a few more. Zelo turned around slowly and saw 5 guns pointed towards him. Zelo backed towards the glass and looked behind him to see you straight faced now, the water to your stomach already. 

"Go." Tao signalled with his hands as there was shooting from everywhere. 

Out of nowhere and from instinct, Zelo slid through a crack the men had made and b-boyed his way out of the shooting. Zelo looked around confused even more now. How did I know how to do that?!

"Instinct.. I like it." You said, admiring Zelo's moves from afar. 

The water was now to your neck and you were just waiting and followed Zelo's every move. He was b-boying and dancing his way out of the bullets which wasn't common among newcomers. Tao was even impressed as he watched with arms crossed. 

"You teach him?" Tao asked.

"Yep." You stated. 

Tao nodded and hummed silently. 

Zelo had finally finished the men and grabbed a gun to help open the tank. He shot a few times at the bottom of the tank as it split open, making the water spill out. You watched him take away the tank and shooting the chains off of you. You got out and walked out nonchalantly. Zelo stood there with furrowed eyebrows. That's when he saw at the corner of his eye, a gun being pointed at you. 

A bullet shot was heard and you were planning to dodge it, but Zelo had pushed you and took a bullet to the arm. You widened your eyes in alarm. 

"YAH! PABO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" You yelled, hitting his chest and helping him sit up.

"H-Haha, I couldn't let you get hit." Zelo chuckled dryly. 

"I'm Park Jungha and I can dodge bullets. I don't know why you did that!" You scolded him. 

"J-Just let's go." Zelo stammered from blood loss. 

You quickly helped him up and ran towards the exit with Tao behind you dumbfounded. That didn't end up like how it was supposed to be.. Tao went back to his office and started his early paperwork, leaving you to your duties. 

--

Zelo laid on the hospital bed, lifeless and a bit limp. He was pale and he had an IV cord attached to him along with a heart monitor. 

You smiled lightly and grabbed his hand that was limp and probably numb from the surgery he had just earlier for the bullet in his arm. Tao had shot him with a strong bullet that could probably have a oneshot kill to someone in the stomach even if it wasn't that close to the heart. 

"Zelo-ah, you pabo." You quietly said as you lightly tapped his chest while laughing. 

"Miss, are you his sister?" The doctor came in and asked. 

"No, I'm his girlfriend." You said while standing up to greet the man. 

"Oh, well. He will have to stay for awhile. We found that the bullet had a poison to it and it affected his shoulder. To be able to rest the arm he will have to have therapy for it." The doctor explained. 

"Oh, it's okay. We'll go through with it." You smiled. 

"I'll go get the papers for you to fill it out, but may I ask how he got shot?" The doctor asked a bit skeptical. 

"Haha, let's just say the mafia." You laughed and went to look back at Zelo who was still sleeping soundly. 

"M-Mafia? In London?" The doctor asked frightened. 

"They're from China." You stated. 

"Well, I won't get involved with your personal affairs. Please proceed to taking care of your boyfriend while I grab the papers. Have a good day." The doctor walked out quickly. 

"The Mafia always scares the doctors." You laughed and sat down beside Zelo again, grabbing his hand and resting your cheek against it. 

"Get well soon Junhong Oppa." You said as you fell asleep on his hand.