Chapter One.

My B-Boy

LOL! In here I talk about Hyuna like she's a piece of poop being thrown around so all you Hyuna-biased people... I'm sorry, but don't take it to heart. Please keep reading even if I'm throwing bricks at her. I actually like Hyuna.. so no hard feelings right? 


It was any other day, you know? Bright, Moody, and well, other adjectives to describe this very day. Enough of that.. 

I got out of bed to the sound of my loud alarm clock. From what I remember, everything in my room was scattered all over the place. Now, looking at it from getting out of bed— for some odd reason... it's really clean. I got out of bed and searched for my uniform with my eyes half open until I got the biggest shock of my life. 

"YAH! PARK JUNGHA! YOU GO TO SCHOOL IN 30 MINUTES! GET YOUR OUT OF BED!" My Mom screamed 3 stories down. 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"UMMA! YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE THE NEIGHBORS!" I screamed right back at her. 

I should hurry... Nahh~ I don't need to! I'll just take my time. It's the first day of school, what's the worst thing that could happen? Oops, I hope I didn't jinx myself. 

"Park Jungha. You are 2 minutes late." Miss Im confronted me.

I jinxed myself..Why is everyone staring at me like I killed someone?! 

"I am very sorry Miss Im. I'll make sure to come in on time tomorrow." I said politely. 

Miss Im changed her cruel expression to a surprised one. 

Hah! Didn't think I was so calm and collected right?

"P-Please take your seat by Hyuna-shii. Hyuna-shii, please raise your hand." Miss Im ordered nervously. 

"Tch. Why do I have to sit with the nerd?" Hyuna smirked while looking away. 

Did I remind anyone that I've been at this school for a long time? I also wore thick rimmed glasses, yet even though people knew me as the heiress to the next Forever21.. they still treated me like the nerd at school. That's what I get for being so smart. 

"HYUNA-SHII! That is not what we call the cofounder of this school!" Miss Im shouted. 

"Miss Im." I sternly said with a pokerface. 

Miss Im slowly turned her attention to me as I put on a fake smile because honestly, I did not want to be here. Let alone sit by 'Hyuna-shii'. How about I call her Hyena? She kind of sounds like one. Oh, that was funny. It wasn't? Okay.. 

"Yes?" Miss Im said sweetly as if she wasn't rude to me earlier. 

I my lips and smirked while glancing at Hyuna, then at Miss Im. 

"I'd rather take a seat at the back. I'm a slight germophobe. So, I think I would be flipping tables if I sat by Hyuna-shii." I said with a smile, knowing what Hyuna's reaction would be. 

"WHAT?! TCH. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Hyuna yelled in disbelief. 

I let out a small laugh while looking down. I pushed up my glasses a bit and looked up at her with a defeating smile. 

"I'm Park Jungha. The smartest and most ranked Queenka in this school. Not to mention that I'm the next heiress to the famous Forever21 clothes company." I said making sure not to say those other words that would get me rampaged by fanboys probably.

Hyuna smirked again as I wished that she would stop smirking. I sighed as I sat in the back of the classroom. While glancing at the clock, I noticed that Miss Im started the lesson and a blonde haired boy was looking at me. I looked away creeped out and paid attention to the lesson.

I felt a pair of eyes on me as the class was ending soon. Those eyes were like burning a hole into my head. Is he still looking at me? Is anyone noticing this? I closed my eyes frustratedly and quickly glared at the boy, who had flinched because of my sudden change of expressions. The boy turned around and fumbled with his pen, trying to write the notes that were sloppily written on the board. I decided not to pay attention, afterall.. I've already learned this stuff when I was in Tokyo. You had to have education when you were in a gang and I got that education faster than these bozo's inside the classroom. 

Ring~

The bell rung as I jumped out of my seat, dashing for the door. Once I got out of the door, I was stopped by a tall boy. A familiar tall boy. 

"Hey." He said with a little wave. 

I had noticed that my glasses fell off and trust me, I could see perfectly without them, but so I wouldn't ruin my nerd act. I had to pretend that I couldn't see as I dropped to the floor to look for them. 

Someone had bent down and picked them up, also helping me up. He put the glasses on my face, fixed my hair, and dusted my uniform while walking off. Fangirls were giving me glares as I just stood there with a pokerface on. 

Zelo. 

Zelo, had just messed with the wrong person. 

The person who I wanted to be unnoticed by.. just made me the most noticed person in the school already. 

I can already see the headlines on the school newspaper. 

 

Zelo of B.A.P helps nerdy Park Jungha?!

 

I don't understand why they can't get it through their heads. They make everything into a headline! EVERYTHING! Everything and anything about B.A.P. I don't understand why! There's only 2 members from B.A.P that come to this school and to be honest they aren't THAT handsome I mean, they're a bit cute. A BIT. ONLY A BIT CUTE. What was so great about them anyways? I wish INFINITE hadn't graduated yet. I wouldn't be stuck in this chaos.. Inspirits are calm, but get a piece of Babies and you're dead. 

"I should probably get going..I should stop ranting in my head before I really be late." I said out loud to myself in a whisper before heading to my next class. 

While walking in the hallways full of other students rushing to there assigned classrooms, I was stuck with a bunch of fangirls and fanboys following 4MINUTE and B.A.P. Why is Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, and Youngjae here anyways? They've graduated for god sakes! Can't they all just leave me in peace? They've just brainwashed Zelo and Jongup like...oh lord. They're not all blonde anymore... Well, isn't that drastic change. 

"Excuse me." I politely yet softly said as I tried to make it through the crowd. 

"Yah! Move out of my way!" Fangirls and Fanboys repeatedly yelled at me for blocking there path to B.A.P and 4MINUTE. 

"4MINUTE! B.A.P!" Everyone shouted as B.A.P and 4MINUTE did what they were usually good at. 

Smirking. 

Oh, how I wanted to just slap those smirks off of their faces. 

I sighed as I FINALLY made it into my classroom. 

I sat down in my seat that had a nametag stuck to it and then I looked at the seat beside me. 

Choi.. Jun– Oh no! It's ZELO! 

I yelled mentally as I kept a pokerface yet on the inside I just wanted to flip tables. 

It was now time for class as I closed my eyes briefly while meeting the eyes of Zelo walking in. I sighed and threw a little tantrum as fangirls were glaring at me. Zelo came closer and closer, looking for his seat. 

I quickly crossed my arms on the desk and buried my face into my arm. I felt a presence walk up to me and I swore it was Zelo before of all the fangirls screaming behind me 'Oh, Oppa! You sit in front of me!'. 

There was a tap on my shoulder as I groaned and slowly looked up. 

"Oh! You're the girl I helped in the hallway earlier. It's nice to meet you I'm–"

I put a hand in front of his face to signal for him to stop. 

"Geumanhae..I already know who you are. So, let's get this straight. I know your getup with only talking with pretty girls and you saw me without my glasses. I forbid you to talk to me any further unless it's needed okay? Got it, Get it, Good?" I said coldly as I buried my face into my arms again. 

"O-Okay.. Can I get your name then?" Zelo asked a bit intimidated. 

I sighed and got out a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote on the paper quickly and slowly slid it in front of him before burying myself in my arms again. 

Zelo picked up the paper and read it while laughing. 

Park Jungha. The Nerd. Someone that doesn't want to be noticed. Also. 
Make your fangirls shut up before I flip a table and it'll be THIS table. 

-Park Jungha. 

I'm going to like this girl.. Zelo said to himself as he turned around and faced his fangirls. 

The fangirls were going crazy just because Zelo faced them which he does almost EVERY single day. Zelo put his hand up to calm them down a little which helped my headache a bit, but they were still squealing their heads off. 

"Can you please quiet down a bit? For me to learn, it needs to be quiet. Thank you~" Zelo said as he bowed to the girls who probably just fainted. 

I rolled my eyes in the darkness of my arms. Zelo sat down while staring at me, until class started. I rushed out of the classroom before he could even say anything. Zelo smiled as Jongup came into the classroom and saw Zelo dreamily looking at the door by himself in the classroom. Jongup looked at the door and then looked back at Zelo oddly. 

"Yo, what happened? You look like you just saw an angel." Jongup asked while chuckling. 

"I-I think I saw something else.. Let's go get Lunch hyung.." Zelo softly said still mesmerized. 

 


A/N: How did you like the first chapter? This is just the first chapter because I didn't want to leave anyone hanging. Especially those who wanted to read this, but I had left it for quite a long time. 

I noticed nobody subscribed.. which made me somewhat sad. I thought at least SOMEONE would have subscribed. I was even going to delete this and just stop for awhile.. I don't.. if you guys like this or want me to change a bit then I will. 

ALSO! B.A.P RAIN SOUNDS IS COMING OUT TODAY! HOLY. OMG. 

C.N BLUE CAME OUT WITH THEIR SONG THOUGH AND I'M SO HAPPY.