Realizing You're In Love

Find My Voice

Hyunseung's face relaxed into a warm smile as soon as he caught sight of you that morning at school. He didn't bother trying not too act eager -- he ran straight at you.

You giggled. "Hello, Hyunseung."

"Hello," he mouthed, since he couldn't say the words.

"Let's go to class." You said cheerfully, grabbing his hand. "Come on!"

You walked into the classroom holding hands.

Hyunseung's heart was jumping around in his chest at your touch. Why do I feel this way? It's always been like this, but for some reason it's gotten worse these days.......

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Every time you accidentally brushed your fingers or your leg against Hyunseung, it felt like an electric shock, and tingles ran down his spine. He blushed and tried to concentrate on his work, but it was hard when every few seconds he would peek at your serious face dutifully taking notes.

You looked so beautiful at those moments that it took Hyunseung's breath away.

At lunch, you noticed Hyunseung held out more money than he needed to pay for his lunch -- and when you lifted up your wallet, he pushed your hand back down.

You stared at him, confused. He smiled gently. "I want to treat you today."

You understood what he wanted to say. "Um, honestly.......it's very sweet of you, but you don't have to........."

He just smiled. You smiled back and walked over to the table.

His heart jumped. He couldn't breathe whenever you smiled at him, and his heart was going crazy.

************************************************************************************************************************************

"See you tomorrow, Hyunseung!" You waved.

Hyunseung grabbed you arm before you could leave. You knew what he was saying through his eyes. "Don't go so early. Your parents will beat you again."

You smiled sadly. "It's okay. I'll just hide in my attic, they never go up there."

His grip didn't loosen. "Hyunseung, please........I'll be fine.........."

Reluctantly, Hyunseung slowly let you go. You didn't like how disappointed he looked. "Do you know what? Maybe I will stay out for a while. After all, it's such a nice day out."

Hyunseung immediately smiled, and you laughed.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

"Thanks for walking me home, Hyunseung." You said happily. "You're such a gentleman."

He smiled at you gently.

He waved goodbye when you reached your house. You waved too. "I'll see you tomorrow, Hyunseung!"

As soon as you were inside the house, Hyunseung turned around and clutched his heart.

What's happening to me? The merest touch, the tiniest of smiles, the simplest of words, they make me feel like my heart is going to break through my ribcage. What is this feeling? It hurts.........but it makes me happy?

Hyunseung realized what was happening to him.

Could I............be................in love with her? In love with ~~~~~~~?"

A wide smile broke out on his face when he realized it.

I love her. I love Nam ~~~~~~~~~. I love her.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

"Hyunseung!" You sang as you ran to school.

Hyunseung's face broke into a huge smile, he walked over to you and shyly took your hand.

You turned slightly pink but smiled happily.

"Good morning!" You giggled.

Hyunseung's face softened when he looked at you.

I love you, ~~~~~~~~~~~.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

LOL sorry for the ridiculously short chapter........

I'm busy thinking up the ending for He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy.

Gosh, I think that fic is gonna end in about two more chapters..........

LOL I will make longer updates for this fic............once I get ideas. I'm dead exhausted right now, so expect some tomorrow, 'kay? It's, like, 11:41 pm over here. I need to sleep and get up early for Jazz Band..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH SCREW YOU MUSIC TEACHER!

Hahaha!!!!!!

Anyway, longer chapter next time PINKY PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with me is that I figured out probably the saddest, sweetest ending ever for this fic (and no, NOBODY DIES, just wanna make that clear, I can't do that to my viewers), but I have no freakin idea what to write for the MIDDLE OF THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha if you guys have any sweet ideas, send them to me and I may use them.

Peace out, home (hot)dogs!!!