Last Revenge

Find My Voice

You ran down the street, gasping for breath. "Almost there.......Hyunseung......"

You suddenly stopped. On the other side of the street was Hyunseung, who looked like he had run straight from the school.

The two of you stared at each other for a while, then ran towards each other and into each other's arms.

"Hyunseung!" You sobbed.

"~~~~~~~~~!" He yelled.

The two of you hugged each other tightly and kissed deeply.

"I'm so sorry, Hyunseung......" You sobbed. "I'm so sorry.....I-I didn't know what.....I...."" You sobbed. "  d

"Sssssh, it's okay." Hyunseung whispered, your hair and kissing the top of your head fiercely. "It's all my fault. I was being a bastard. I totally disregarded your feelings and words and listened to only the lies Hyuna was sprouting in my head. Please forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive." You said, kissing him on the lips. "I love you, Hyunseung. I love you love you love you!"

"And I love you a thousand times more." Hyunseung murmered against your lips as he your cheek.

Minji ran up, out of breath. She looked up and saw the two of you embracing and kissing.

She smiled and almost cried with relief.

Oh, thank god. Finally, you two are back together. And I don't think anything can seperate them them now. Thank god. I'm so happy for you, ~~~~~~. I'm so happy for you.

"Where have you been living?" Hyunseung demanded in between kisses.

"With Minji in her apartment." You said, a bit dizzy from the taste of his lips.

"Move back in with me." He ordered.

"Okay." You couldn't really think with all his kisses -- it was much easier to just agree.

He chuckled and just hugged you this time. "It's so easy to get you to do what I say."

You smiled. "Well, I would have moved in anyways. I just hope Minji doesn't get lonely."

"She can move in too." Hyunseung said, and the two of you laughed.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

It was late into the evening. You and Hyunseung had spent the rest of the day walking together hand in hand, every so often kissing and hugging to make up for all those missed moments where you didn't.

"I will kiss you until the taste of Hyuna is gone from your lips." You teased.

"Then I will kiss you until you forget everything that's happened." He shot back.

The two of you laughed and hugged.

"We have a long time to spend together." Hyunseung chuckled. "The rest of our lives. What are we going to do with all that time?"

"Everything!" You said excitedly. "Enter university, get a job, travel across the world, get married, have a family......." Your eyes shone with excitement. "The possibilites are endless!"

The two of you, giddy in your happiness, began to walk home.

Hyunseung realized that the street he was walking on now as the same street Geurim got killed on seven years ago. He smiled. Walking down here wasn't painful anymore.

Geurim.........I hope you've moved on and entered heaven. I hope you're safe and happy and well. Your oppa is doing perfectly fine......he's met the girl of his dreams.

If you're looking down at me right now, Geurim, I want you to say hello to her. Her name is Nam ~~~~~. She is your future sister-in-law.

The two of you crossed the street together.

That's when Hyunseung heard the squeal of tires, and his head turned. His smile fell, and his eyes opened wide with horror.

Hyuna had come back from the bar, completely drunk. She had also spent the night smoking things other than cigarettes.

Somehow, she had taken control of a minivan and was hurtling down the street at 100 miles per hour.....even though it was a red light.

She was heading straight towards you and Hyunseung.

"If I can't have Hyunseung oppa......" She sneered, her eyes bloodshot and crazy. "Nobody can!"

The minivan headed straight towards them with no sign of stopping...............

"Oh my god....." Hyunseung gasped. He was rooted to the spot.

No......I'm going to die the same death as Geurim! No, I have to save ~~~~~!

You were also stuck there with fright. You didn't know what to do, except that you had to save Hyunseung at all costs.

Your body moved on its own.

You suddenly ripped your hand out of Hyunseung's and shoved him hard in the back.

Hyunseung flew forwards and landed with a thump on the other side of the street.

He turned around just in time to see the minivan hurtle straight towards you, and..................................

 

 

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!