First Date

Find My Voice

Hyunseung was getting better and better at speaking every day. He read books and spoke them aloud, which helped increase his vocabulary. He surprised you half to death when he saw you making breakfast one day, hugged you from behind, and said "~~~~~~~, I want bacon and eggs for breakfast today."

You loved to sit with him as he read aloud. He had no patience for children's stories, so instead he was reading novels like Harry Potter or Twilight (he got embarassed reading Twilight out to you and shooed you away, it was actually pretty funny).

One night, Hyunseung had to stay EXTREMELY late after school for a study hall lesson and didn't come home until late at night. You were very worried about him.

When he finally came home, he was half asleep and practically sleepwalking.

You were in your bed, just lying there waiting patiently for him to come home. You smiled sleepily at him. "Hello, Hyunseung............AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Hyunseung, completely unaware of what he was doing, crawled under the covers beside you and fell asleep before his head hit the pillow, still with his uniform on.

Blushing furiously, you poked him hesitantly. "Errr.......Hyunseung? I'm.....um.....sleeping here, remember?"

Hyunseung was completely out of it. When you reached out to his face and try to wake him up, his arms reached out and grabbed you in a hug. You squealed and squirmed. He just tugged you closer to his body, sleeping peacefully.

You blushed. It was really hot in the bed for some reason.

Hyunseung is just tired........ you thought. B-b-besides, he's just sleeping, it's not like we're gong to d-d-d-do anything. Besides, we're dating, so it doesn't really..............matter.................

You fell asleep before you could finish your thoughts. Hyunseung's body was warm and comfortable to cuddle up in.

Hyunseung woke up to find you sleeping beside him, cuddled up close to him on the bed.

"AAaaak!" He yelped, shuffling backwards. You woke up from the movement.

You both sat up and stared at each other, turning red.

"G-good morning. Hyunseung." You mumbled.

Hyunseung smiled and suddenly laughed. "What?" You asked frantically. Was your hair a mess?

He leaned forward and kissed you lightly on the lips, although it still made your head spin. "Good morning." He said. "You make it look as though we did something last night."

You turned an even darker shade of red. "W-w-we didn't......" You murmered weakly.

He chuckled and got out of bed, stretching. "Today is Saturday." He suddenly said. He turned to you.

"~~~~~~~, let's go out on a date today."

You gasped. "D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DATE?"

"Yes, our first date." He said, smiling.

"OHHH, S-S-SURE.....BUT UM WHAT DO I W-W-W-WEAR? WHERE ARE WE G-GOING? WHAT AM I GOING TO D-DO?????" You started hyperventilating.

Hyunseung walked back to the bed and your face. You blushed at his touch. When his hand reached the bottom of your chin, he pushed it up gently so your face was turned upwards. He bent over to kiss your lips. "Calm down." He whispered.

You nodded mutely, slightly dazed by the sweet taste of his lips. He laughed. "Get dressed." He ordered, smiling. He went downstairs to make breakfast.

When you came downstairs, his eyes almost popped out of his head. You were wearing a cute dress that looked like this  

 

Hyunseung opened his mouth, then closed it again. Finally, he said "You look beautiful."

Those simple words made you blush. "Is it alright?" You asked nervously. "Do I---Do I look okay? Too showy?" Your hair fanned out delicately across your bare shoulders. Hyunseung felt like he was staring at an angel.

He walked over and hugged you. "You look beautiful in whatever you wear." He said carefully. You beamed sweetly at him and giggled, and you were so cute he couldn't help but kiss you.

When he broke the kiss, his lips moved lower until they pressed against your collarbone. You couldn't do anything but gasp and try to force your breath to move evenly. Or to remember how to breathe at all.

Hyunseung chuckled. "So cute." He smiled, kissing the base of your neck again. before he stood up and went into the room to change. "Breakfast is ready." He called out behind him. You couldn't say anything. You numbly sat down to nibble on a slice of toast.

Finally, a smile broke out on your face. You blushed. That was quite a shock! Hyunseung never did anything like THAT before. I kind of liked it........

You realized what you were thinking about and slapped your cheeks. Wah! Snap out of it, ~~~~~~! Don't make a fool of yourself and ruin your first date with Hyunseung!

Meanwhile, as Hyunseung pulled on a clean shirt, he was mentally kicking himself for doing that. Jeez, Hyunseung. Don't scare her. Take things slow. But she was just so cute, I couldn't help it. Plus it's kinda her fault for picking a dress that showed so much of her collarbone. I AM a guy....................

He frowned at himself in the mirror. Whatever you do, don't ruin your first date with ~~~~~~~~!

He walked back out and ate breakfast. Finally, he stood up and smiled at you. "Ready to go?"

You nodded, jumping up in nervous excitement. You held onto his hand and the two of you walked outside.

"Where are we going?" You asked, tilting your head in curiosity.

He took out what looked like a map. It was a leaflet showing roller coaster rides and ferris wheels. "Amusement park." He said slowly, trying to say the words right.

"Uwaaaah! Really?" You jumped up and down in excitement, clapping your hands. He laughed at your reaction. "I've always always wanted to go to one, but my parents never let me! I'm so happy! Uwaah uwaah uwaaaaah!!!!"

He pinched your cheek, then took your hand again. The two of you took a bus to the amusement park and walked in.

Your eyes grew wide as you tried to take in everything at once. Hyunseung smiled. You looked like a little kid again.

You forced yourself to calm down, and not to go attack the cotton candy stand nearby.

Whatever you do...... You and Hyunseung both thought. ............DO NOT MESS THE FIRST DATE UP!!!!!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hehe wonder what's gonna happen......... :)