Open Your Eyes

Find My Voice

Author's Note:

@ heytherenoona: I know everyone loves me :)

@ everyone else, basically: THIS FANFIC IS ALMOST DONE, SO HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS AND TRY NOT TO CRY

************************************************************************************************************************************************

You didn't go to school. The next day, or the next, or the next.

You didn't go to school all week.

Minji took the responsibilty as a messenger, carrying copies of notes and piles of homework to your every day. You were basically doing your school lessons in Minji's apartment.

Everyone thought you were very sick, or maybe you had a contagious disease.

Hyunseung and Hyuna knew exactly why you weren't there.

Whenever Hyunseung walked into the class (Hyuna clutching his arm) he would see your empty seat next to Minji and he would feel sick to his stomach. His heart hurt even more when he couldn't see your face, and it was driving him crazy.

Hyuna enjoyed tormenting Minji, now that you weren't there. Minji responded right back by kicking Hyuna's chair or throwing paper balls at her head or pulling her chair out from underneath her and making her fall to the floor.

"Oppa, she keeps hurting me." Hyuna whined.

"Please stop." He whispered. Flat and cold and emotionless. Like a zombie, or a robot.

Minji glared at him. This is all your ing fault, you bastard....................

********************************************************************************************************************************************

You sighed. There wasn't anything to do. You decided to walk outside. Being the sweet girl you were, you made friends easily. Minji was right, the people here weren't good people. There were es, drug addicts, gamblers, drunkards, among others living in the apartment, but their hearts were true, and you made friends with a few of them.

You walked outside and saw Minsoo. "Hello Minsoo." You called out.

He grinned and fluffed your hair. "Yah, my name is CAP, dammit! Minji is rubbing off on you."

You smiled. "Minsoo.....why are you always hanging out in front of the apartment?"

"Huh? Well....." Minsoo's cheeks turned pink. "I wait for her here."

"Who----ohhhh.......OMO! YOU LIKE HER?" You gasped.

"Just don't tell her, okay?" Minsoo said quickly. "It'll ruin the bet!"

"The bet? Oh, I get it.....don't worry, Minsoo! My lips are sealed!" You used a zipper motion against your lips,

He chuckled. "You know, ~~~~~~, you're a sweet girl. You really should be happier."

"Well, I was happy, before......." Your heart gave a sharp pang, and you shut your mouth.

Minsoo understood. "Before......THAT happened, I know. But.....is there any way you could get your happiness back?"

You shook your head.. "Only if he comes back to me." You choked out.

Minsoo smiled softly. "I feel bad for you, kid. You've got a hard life, haven't you? You fit in perfectly in this apartment." He gestured to the old, dirty building. "People who walk by see this building the same way they see the people living in it -- pieces of worthless . But they don't understand that we're still people. We're the same as all the other human beings in this world.....we just have tier luck than others."

He turned to you. "I don't know what it is you're doing, ~~~~~, but you're wasting your life away. If that guy you like turns his back to you, make him turn around again. If he doesn't listen to your words, scream it in his ear. If he walks away from you, run after him. Don't stop and think. Don't worry. Just push ahead, no regrets, and never look back and regret the decisions you make. I want you to do that, ~~~~~~. Be happy."

You stared at him. It was the most heartfelt, serious thing he's ever said.

"Thank you, Minsoo!" You gasped. "I have to go find him! I have to find Hyunseung!"

You ran off, screaming "Good luck with you and Minji" behind you.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

School was over. Minji passed by Hyunseung in the hallway, and they accidentally bumped shoulders.

"Yah! Aren't you going to say sorry?" Minji asked angrily.

"Why?" Hyunseung asked dully.

"You just bumped shoulders with me, jackass!"

Hyunseung didn't answer. He didn't care. His heart was slowly shutting down, day by day, when he couldn't see your face anymore. Life didn't matter.

Minji lost her patience.

She punched Hyunseung across the face and then rammed him into the wall. "YOU ING BASTARD! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!"

He stared at her, bewildered with pain. "You.......punched me."

Minji punched his stomach this time. "THE I DID!" She yelled.

"You son of a ! What kind of a lame- boyfriend are you, when you don't even believe in your own girlfriend? You never stopped to listen to the true story!!!"

"True story?" He asked dumbly. It was true. He never stopped to listen to your side of the story.

"Yes, you bastard, the true story! Hyuna hired some player to split you guys up, but since it wasn't working he kissed ~~~~~~ in front of you to make it seem like you were cheating on him!!!!"

"Hyuna.......did that?" Hyunseung's brain started to click.

Hyuna first filled his head with thoughts of betrayal and mistrust.

Hyuna hired a player to kiss ~~~~~~ in front of you.

Hyuna then kissed him to show ~~~~~ he had moved on.

Hyuna then continued to fill his mind and heart with lies to push him away from you.

Hyuna.

Minji punched him in the face again.

"You dumb bastard! Do you have any idea how much pain you've caused ~~~~~~ because of this stupid little misunderstanding? She cries herself to sleep every night! She's never happy! She looks like she DIED! She looks and probably feels like YOU!"

This caused more pain to Hyunseung than he ever felt before. You were in pain? That was more than he could bear.

"You stupid idiot.....you should have realized by now that you haven't gotten over her yet. You never will. You love ~~~~~, and she loves you. So why are you still with Hyuna?"

Why am I? Hyunseung thought. He felt very confused. It was almost as if something else had taken over him for the past few days and was controlling him like a robot. Suddenly, he felt very stupid. What was he doing?

Minji released him. "Open your eyes, ."

"~~~~~......I love ~~~~~~....." Hyunseung gasped. Suddenly, his heart felt whole again. Healed. Perfect. As soon as he said those words, his mind and heart clicked back together and connected.

This was right. This was the right descision.

Hyuna appeared. "Oppa, let's go."

"No." Hyunseung said, almost smugly.

"No?" Hyuna gasped. "What do you mean?"

"I don't love you, Hyuna. I never have, and I never will. I'm in love with ~~~~~, and I will be forever and for the rest of my life. You don't belong to me."

"What.....no....but......but oppa......" She stuttered.

"You filled my head with lies, you did sneaky little tricks to split me up from ~~~~~. Well, that won't work from now on. You will never separate us again. Ever."

He started to walk away.

"Oppa, where are you going?" Hyuna screamed.

He smirked. "To my GIRLFRIEND." Then he started running.

"OPPA, NO! I WON'T LET YOU!!!" Hyuna looked like she was about to run after him, but Minji put a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, you don't know how long I've waited to do this to you, ." Minji said, then punched Hyuna in the face.

Hyuna fell to the floor.

Minji smirked and left.

Hyuna staggered to her feet slowly, seething with anger. Once again, you had pulled Hyunseung out of her arms. She needed to go to a bar and drown her sorrows.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm going to add in all the chapters except for the very last one today.......HEHEHEHEHE......or maybe I will add the last chapter today, I don't know..........

YEAH YOU HYUNA YOU GOT WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR!