Please Believe Me

Find My Voice

You sat next to Minji in class, and Hyuna sat next to Hyunseung.

It felt weird, and wrong, that you didn't sit next to him. You've sat next to him for the longest time, and now that you weren't you felt..........separated.

"Don't look, just don't look." Minji muttered to you.

You couldn't stop staring at Hyuna as she leaned on Hyunseung and cooed and giggled at him.

Hyuna turned around and flashed a vicious smirk at you before turning around again to whisper something in Hyunseung's ear. You felt tears prick your eyelids.

Minji swore under her breath and ferociously kicked the bottom of Hyuna's chair.

Hyuna squealed in pain and everybody turned to look at her.

You bit your lip to hide back a giggle, and Hyuna turned around to glare at Minji. "What?" Minji asked innocently.

"The you mean, 'what'? I know it was you, you tough freak!" She hissed.

"Goad ~~~~~~~ one more time like that and you'll see how tough I can be, ." Minji snarled.

"What's your problem, ?" Hyuna snapped.

"YOU'RE my problem, ." Minji smirked.

Hyunseung turned around too, purposefully looking away from you.

"Oppa....." Hyuan whined. "That girl is being mean to me......." She faked a sniff. "She called me awful names....."

Hyunseung turned to Minji. "Please stop." He whispered. He couldn't look you in the eye.

Minji snorted.

"Thank you oppa......you're my knight in shining armor......" Hyuna kissed him.

You stood up abruptly. "I have to go to the bathroom."

You ran off. Hyunseung watched you leave, pain in his eyes.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

You ran into a stall and started to cry.

My knight in shining armor..........that's what I once called him.............

Oh god..................my heart hurts so much........I wish I could just rip it out, maybe it will stop the pain..........

"~~~~~~~~~~?"

You recognized Minji's voice.

You got out of the stall, and hugged her.

"Minji, I can't take it anymore." You sobbed. "It hurts so much........it hurts......"

Minji nodded. "Here, let me take you home. I don't think you can go through the day..............."

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hyunseung made up some excuse to Hyuna and left to go looking for you when you didn't return from the washroom.

Why do I still care so much?

He saw you standing in front of the school. You were waiting for Minji, who was getting her school bag because she decided to skip with you (she seemed pretty excited at the idea).

"~~~~~~~......" Hyunseung whispered.

You heard him, and turned around.

From one split second Hyunseung wanted to run towards you and pull you into his arms, but he stopped himself. He shouldn't be thinking this. It was wrong.

You wanted to run away. You couldn't deal with him now.

But then it hit you. Hyuna wasn't there, and neither was angry or snoopy students. You two were alone.

You only had a few minutes to try and make things right.

"Hyunseung........." You started to say. "Please. Hyunseung, don't you know me? You've known me for so long, you know I'd never do anything like that to you........"

Hyunseung shook his head and backed away a step. "No. You lied to me. I can't trust you."

"I didn't lie, Hyunseung." You pleaded. "Please. I was waiting for you, and a boy came by, and he-he seemed very nice and offered me ice cream, and........."

He shook his head faster. "N-no." But in his heart, he wanted to believe you. He wanted to believe every single word that came out of your mouth.

You stepped forward. "Hyunseung, please.....I'm begging you, Hyunseung. Please......believe me."

He looked into your wide, sad eyes. "Please believe me."

"~~~~~~~........" He took a step forward.

"Hyunseung oppa, there you were!" Hyuna squealed. "I was looking everywhere for you----"

She stopped and glared at you, smirking slightly.

"Oh, it's YOU again. Come on, oppa, don't waste your time with her. She lied to you, she used you. She never loved you. She never loved you the way I love you."

"Hyunseung....." You begged. "Please believe me."

Hyuna raised her voice louder. "She's a liar, Hyunseung. A liar!"

"Please..." You whispered.

Hyunseung was confused. The broken part of his heart said to believe Hyuna, the healed, whole part of his heart said to believe you.

But his heart was shattered when he saw you kiss Kikwang, and at that moment the broken part of his heart was dominant.

He turned to Hyuna. "Let's go."

Hyuna smirked at you and took Hyunseung's hand, cuddling his arm.

They walked away.

You watched them go, tears falling from your eyes.

It was over. I blew it. I could have fixed everything. I'm so horrible, I wish I could just die.

Minji appeared. "I just saw Hyunseung and Hyuna walk by. What happened?"

You shook your head. "Nothing. Let's go home."

Minji looked at your for a long time, but decided not to say anything. The two of you walked back to the apartment.