Say Your Name

Find My Voice

You quickly ripped up the paper and dropped it in the garbage can.

Who could have done this?

You tried to wipe off more water from your binder. A sheet of paper fell out of your binder.

You picked it up and gulped.

 

stay away from Hyunseung stay away from Hyunseung bit ch stay away from Hyunseung stay away from Hyunseung stay away from Hyunseung stay away from Hyunseu

 

This was written all over the sheet of paper. You ripped that up too.

Hyunseung appeared by your side. "Are you okay?"

You nodded shakily. "Y-yes, thank you, Hyunseung......."

He smiled at you.

You gulped. There was no way you could tell him about this, he'd think it's his fault. No way you could........

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hyunseung looked at you as you stared out the window, deep in thought.

I like how she says my name. "Hyunseung"........I like it. Maybe I should learn how to say her name too........

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

This became Hyunseung's new mission. He spent his days shut up in his room again and practiced saying your name. Now that his voice box was getting used to working again, he taught himself faster.

".....~~~~~~~~........~~~~~~~~~..........~~~~~~~~~~....." He repeated your name over and over again, smiling to himself, pleased.

You opened the door. "Hyunseung, dinner's ready. I thought you finished your project a long time ago. Why are you suddenly starting again?"

He smiled and shrugged. You laughed and said "Well, hurry! Dinner's getting cold!"

You walked back into the kitchen. Hyunseung watched you go.

"~~~~~~.......I love you." He whispered, smiling happily. Perfect.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah yeah yeah.....short chapter, I know. Just wait a few more minutes, and a REALLY REALLY long one will come up after this (this was supposed to be the long chapter, but I had the sudden idea to make Hyunseung learn your name, so I pushed it down a chapter)

LOLs