Bullying

Find My Voice

That night, you didn't look Hyunseung in the eyes, afraid that when you did he would see the redness in your cheeks, afraid that he would hear the frantic pounding of your heart.

I love him. I love Jang Hyunseung.

Love was a very strange thing, you marveled.

It was amazing, to look at the person's face and feel like the whole world was connected right there, at that point.

It was also painful, pulling and ripping at your heart. You felt your heart break and then sew back up again every time you looked into those beautiful doe eyes.

Hyunseung, of course, noticed your avoidance.

After dinner, when you went to wash the dishes, Hyunseung went over to help you.

You blushed as you scrubbed at the dishes. "I-it's okay, I can do it myself......"

Hyunseung reached out and squeezed your hand underneath the soapy water. His eyes were filled with concern and worry and hurt.

You took a deep breath, and smiled at him. "Sorry. Hyunseung. I have a lot going on in my mind right now. I don't feel like myself."

Hyunseung pointed to the door. "Let's go for a walk, then."

"Yeah.........I'd like that." You grinned. "Sure."

**********************************************************************************************************************************

It was sweet, walking around outside with Hyunseung.

It was cold, and you didn't bring any mittens. You shivered and rubbed your hands as you stared at a display.

Hyunseung, ever-observant, noticed.

He gently took your hands in both of his, rubbing them together to create friction.

You blushed and felt your heart quicken when he pulled them up to his face to blow hot air on them.

"T-thank you." You murmered shyly. He smiled back at you.

The two of you held hands as you walked back home.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

The next day at school, you walked to your locker and opened it.

"Waaah!" Your binder was soaked. Someone had drenched water on it.

You grabbed it and quickly tried to mop up the mess. Some of your papers were drenched. You'd have to recopy them.

A few students tittered. You looked at them, and they quickly went back to their own business.

You realized there was a piece of paper underneath your soaked binder. You picked it up. The words were cut out of magazine letters. It said:

 

you   ARE A   lu T

YOU   are living with

hyungseunG.

stay away  FROM   him

OR YOU'LL   get   WHAT'S COMING

to YOU   BIT ch  .

 

You stared at the page in shock. Below it was a photograph of the two of you holding hands and walking into the orphanage from yesterday.

Somebody in the school knew you and Hyunseung lived together.

But who was it?

And what would they do to you?

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Ugh that magazine-clip note took ages to write........