Not Going Away

Find My Voice

You and Minji woke up and got ready for school.

"All right.......are you ready?" Minji asked casually.

You know what she was really saying. She wasn't asking you if you had everything ready for school. she was asking you if you could handle seeing Hyunseung's face.

".....I think I am." You said slowly.

"Okay. Now, take my hand. I don't trust an innocent girl like you skipping down these streets alone. This is a bad neighbourhood."

She led you outside, where you saw that boy Minsoo again.

"MINJI!!!" He yelled.

Minji turned red. "Just keep walking." She growled at you.

You smiled and waved. "Hello Minsoo!"

"Yah, the name is CAP!!!" He yelled back.

You giggled. "Come on, Minji, say hi!"

Minji shook her head, her face turning a darker shade of crimson.

"Let's go, already! You wanna be late?" She grabbed your arm and dragged you away.

"You should say hi to him more often, Minji." You said.

"What's the point? It's not like he'll notice me." Minji muttered. "He just does that to tease me."

"But.....if you say hello, then he will, won't he?" You asked quietly.

Minji stared at you. You looked lost in your own world.

The first thing you said to Hyunseung was hello. And he noticed you after that.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Hyunseung emotionlessly walked to his locker.

Girls immediately swarmed him. "Oppa, I heard you broke up with your girlfriend!"

"That was the right thing to do, oppa! She's just a dirty !"

"She's a cheating liar!"

"I'll be a much better choice, oppa!"

"No, oppa! Pick me! I'll be your girlfriend!"

"That girl wasn't good enough for you anyway, oppa."

Hyunseung's empty chest gave a sharp pang. You're right. She wasn't good enough for me.......she was perfect. Or, at least, I thought she was.

"Oppa!" Hyuna sang, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him. Girls gasped.

"What are you doing?"

Hyuna smirked. "Back off, girls. Hyunseung and I are now together."

It was at this exact moment you and Minji walked down the hall together.

You froze, and so did Hyunseung. The two of you stared at each other for a moment.

Hyuna knew you were watching. She wound her arms around his neck again and his chest. "Right, oppa? We're together now."

Hyunseung paused. It was over between the two of you. He needed to let go of you, to start over. To get rid of the aching pain in that empty spot in his ribcage.  "...............Yes."

Hyuna leaned up and kissed him again, and the girls all screamed and cried in disappointment.

This was too much for you to handle. You ducked your head down, tears in your eyes.

Hyunseung, this is too cruel. I know you hate me now for something I can't explain to you, but kissing your new girlfriend in front of me? And less than 24 hours after we broke up? How could you?

Minji put an arm around your shoulders and led you away quickly, shooting a venemous glare in Hyunseung's direction.

You bastard........one of these days I'm really going to make you pay. You have no idea how much you're hurting ~~~~~~~, you son of a .......................

Hyunseung felt his heart break as you walked away. He felt like reaching out a hand, to run out and grab you before you disappeared, but Hyuna's sharp fingernails against his chest brought him out of his delusions.

I thought I could forget about her, but I can't. The pain, the emptiness I feel........it's not going away.

**************************************************************************************************************************

SOB things are just getting worse and worse, aren't they?

Anyways......I know I shouldn't have, but I wrote another story............sorry sorry! >_<

It's called Beastly Blood, about VAMPIRES (hehe, Beast vampires hehe) so if you want to check it out, go right ahead.

Will things get better for you and Hyunseung in the future?

Or will it end with you living with Minji, and Hyunseung dating Hyuna, yet both of you are still unhappy?

Should I end the fanfic right here? XD

Nah I'm not that cruel. I've got a MUCH SADDER ENDING IN MIND MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA