Broken Hearts and Lost Minds

Find My Voice

READ THIS CAREFULLY, EVERYBODY!!!!!

THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO, SERIOUSLY, THIS CHAPTER IS THE ULTIMATE SHOCK!!!!!

You kind of already can tell how serious this chapter is from reading the title, right?

IT'S PERFECTLY ALRIGHT IF YOU HAVE TO RE-READ THIS CHAPTER ONCE OR TWICE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE HORRIBLE SEVERITY OF WHAT'S ABOUT TO COME NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So enjoy.........................................................................................................

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Kikwang smirked slightly as he talked to you. You already blushed at his words and smiled at him. It wouldn't take long for him to steal your heart.

His phone buzzed.

He smiled at you. "~~~~~~~~-ah, let's go get more ice cream!"

"Okay!" She said cheerfully. "After all......" Her face fell. "It doesn't look like Hyunseung remembered to come here."

Kikwang patted your back. "It's okay, Kikwang oppa is here." He whispered. "I'll always be here for you."

You dried your eyes quickly and smiled at him. "Thank you, oppa. I'll go get us some ice cream!"

You hopped off.

Kikwang quickly grabbed his cell phone and flipped it open. He had a text message from Hyuna.

He read it quickly.

 

H-OPPA coming

No time 2 make her fall 4 u

just do something bad!

 

"Ugh, this picky little girl. Always ruining my flow." Kikwang sighed as he quickly pocketed his cell phone again.

In his mind, girls were delicate beings. You couldn't go too fast with them unless they were s, it took time and energy to win over their hearts fully.

But then again, he didn't need to sleep with this girl. He just needed to make it seem like they WERE doing something.

"Easy enough." He smirked.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hyunseung ran down the streets towards the ice cream store.

He saw you holding two cones of ice cream.

"~~~~~~~!!!" He called out in relief and happiness, but you were too far away and couldn't hear him.

His smile fell slightly when he saw a handsome boy walk up to her.

Wait a minute..........who is that?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Here you go, oppa." You handed him an ice cream cone.

Kikwang took it and thanked you, smiling dazzlingly at you.

Through the corner of his eye, Kikwang could see the boy that Hyuna sent him a picture of.

Long-ish, slightly wavy hair, strange light colour, big deer/doe-like eyes.................that's him. , he's coming right now!!!

Hyunseung was running down the street towards you, his face alarmed.

Kikwang smirked.

As soon as Hyunseung was within earshot, he said loudly "Come on, baby, I know you want something sweeter than ice cream."

Your eyes widened. "H-huh?"

Kikwang threw his ice cream to the ground, wrapped his arms around you, and kissed you deeply.

You were so shocked you couldn't move. When you finally understood what was happening, you tried to push him away, but it just made it look as though you were responding to his kisses.

Kikwang bit your bottom lip hard and you gasped in pain. He quickly slid his tongue in.

You almost gagged. This was a new feeling, and you didn't like it. Not at all. It felt gross and wrong. You tried to push him away again, but he pushed you to the wall of the store and continued to heavily make out with you.

Tears in your eyes, you thought desperately How come Hyunseung isn't here to save me at a time like this?

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hyunseung had seen you hand that ice cream over to the guy.

Who is he? What is he doing with my ~~~~~~~~~? He thought suspiciously.

When he got close enough to call out your name, he heard the boy say "Come on, baby, I know you want something sweeter than ice cream."

Then the boy leaned in and kissed you.

Hyunseung skidded to a stop. You.............were kissing the boy back. You had placed your hands on his chest lovingly and even let him put his tongue in your mouth.

How? Why? How? ~~~~~~~!!!!! Hyunseung screamed in his head. He temporarily forgot how to speak. It was like he was mute again.

The handsome boy pushed you to the wall, still kissing you.

Hyunseung thought he was going to throw up.

"~~~~~~~~~........." He managed to choke out.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

You thought you heard someone call your name. You twisted your head, trying to break free from the kiss.

Kikwang smirked and let you.

You turned your head and saw Hyunseung standing there, shocked. "Hyunseung?" You gasped.

Kikwang put an arm around your waist. "Baby, who's this?" He faked a frown. "Another one of you boyfriends?"

"W-what?" You stammered. You turned to a thunderstruck Hyunseung. "N-no! Hyunseung!"

Hyunseung turned around. He felt so sick he wanted to die.

I trusted you, ~~~~~~~. I trusted you. I loved you. I loved you more than life itself. You.....were the only thing I could see, the only ray of light in my dark, twisted world.

"How......could you do this to me?" He choked out, before turning around and running off.

"No! Hyunseung! HYUNSEUNG!!!!"

You pushed Kikwang away. "Let go of me!" You sobbed.

You ran after him. "HYUNSEUNG! PLEASE, HYUNSEUNG! LISTEN TO ME!!!"

Kikwang smirked after you, then took out his cell phone.

He dialed in a number, and the person answered on the first ring.

"Well? Did he fall for it?" Hyuna asked gleefully.

"Totally." Kikwang chuckled. "You should have seen his face. That guy looked like he was going to jump off a bridge."

"Alright, now it's my turn. Thanks for your help, Kwangie."

"Yeah yeah yeah, it was pretty fun." Kikwang chuckled. "Later, Hyunnie." He hung up and walked away, whistling to himself. A job well done.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hyunseung ran blindly down the street until he realized he had run right back to Cube High.

Hyuna was waiting for him, leaning against the wall. "Well?" She asked, hiding her smirk.

"You.......you were right." Hyunseung whispered painfully. "She.........has a boyfriend. A lot of them from what I heard. She...........she LIED to me....."

He felt his heart starting to shut down. ~~~~~~~~~~~ never cared for me. She never loved me. All this time..........I just want to die. The world has no meaning in it anymore

"I'm so sorry, oppa." Hyuna whispered, sidling up to him.

"I tried to warn you, I really did..............I didn't want to hurt you. I will never hurt you oppa, not like how she's hurt you......."

Hyuna raised a hand to his chest softly.

"I love you, oppa. I will never lie to you the way SHE did. I'll ALWAYS stay by your side."

She leaned up and kissed him.

Hyunseung, numb and cold from his painful heartbreak, did nothing to stop her.

He didn't feel anything anymore.

This was even worse than when Geurim died. It was so bad, he couldn't even cry. All he could feel was the pain in his heart, each heartbeat striking into him like a knife into his chest. It hurt to even live now.

So what did it matter if he gave himself away?

When Hyunseung didn't object or push her away, Hyuna smiled gleefully and kissed him deeper, wrapping her thin arms around his neck.

"I love you." She whispered.

Hyunseung felt another pang in his heart. That's what ~~~~~~~~ used to say to me........

On reflex, he numbly wrapped his arms around her. Hyuna continued to kiss him.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

You ran after Hyunseung.

"Oh god, I have to explain to him..........it wasn't what he thought! I didn't do anything.........oh please!"

You ran to the school.

"Hyunseung!" You screamed when you saw his head.

You ran forwards a bit more then stopped.

He had his arms around Hyuna, kissing her. He was kissing Hyuna.

Tears filled your eyes.

Why? Why are you kissing Hyuna? Why, Hyunseung?

"Why?" You whispered.

They broke the kiss and looked at you. Hyuna had a smirk on her face, and Hyunseung's face showed no emotion at all.

Your heart broke. Doesn't............he even recognize me?

"Get away from him, ~~~~~~~." Hyuna said, glaring at you. "I can't belive you even have the NERVE to come back to him after what you did to him."

"W-what do you mean?" You stammered.

"Don't play dumb. You've been cheating on him with all sorts of guys! We just saw proof! He SAW you kiss that boy!"

"No, it's a mistake!" You said desperately. You turned to Hyunseung's cold and expressionless face. "Hyunseung.....please......"

Another stab into his freezing heart. The way you said his name.

Don't do it, Hyunseung. She lied to you. You can't love her anymore. You can't........because she's never loved you.

"Let's go." He whispered to Hyuna. Hyuna flashed you a triumphant smirk before cuddling into his arm and letting him lead her away.

I don't care who gets me, even if it's Hyuna. I don't care anymore. You can take everything away, anything you want. You can take away my body, my blood, my bones. You can even take away my heart. I don't care, I don't care anymore. Take it. Take everything.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

You watched them walk away.

"Hyunseung......"

Tears fell down your cheeks.

"Hyunseung........why? Hyunseung! WHY?"

You collapsed to the ground, sobbing uncontrollably.

I couldn't even explain it to him.........he hates me so much, he even went to Hyuna.

Why? Why was he kissing her? Does he............love HER now? Does he love Hyuna? Do you love HER now? Can she make you happy? Why.......do you suddenly hate me? You didn't even TRY listening to me explain...yet the last time I saw you kiss Hyuna I listened to you..........I tried to UNDERSTAND. How come you won't do that for me?

I thought you knew I loved you more than the entire universe...........how could you? How could you do this to me?

There was the sound of footsteps, and Minji came running up. "Yah, I felt something was wrong! What happened, ~~~~~~~~?"

She helped you up.

You couldn't stop crying.

"Who made you cry?" Minji asked angrily. "Tell me, ~~~~~~~! What's happened?"

You looked up at her, tears streaming from your face.

"It's over, Minji. Everything is over. It's gone. It's all gone."

"What do you mean? ~~~~~~~?" Minji asked, trying to comfort you.

"I have nothing anymore, Minji." You sobbed. "I have nothing."

That's all that I have now. I don't have a family, I don't have a home, I don't have a boyfriend.....I don't have my heart.

There's nothing in front of me.

Nothing.