Hyuna's Wrath

Find My Voice

At school that day, you and Hyunseung walked in hand in hand.

Hyuna and her goons arrived. Hyuna pushed you away and cuddled Hyunseung's arm.

"Oppa...." She whined, batting her long fake eyelashes at him flirtatiously. "I don't understand why you like ~~~~~~. She's boring and ugly and stupid. i am a MUCH better choice, oppa. Be with me." She purposefuly pushed her chest against his arm.

Hyunseung made a disgusted face and pushed her away. "Go away, Hyuna. I don't like you, and I never will. I love ~~~~~."

Hyuna pouted and glared at you. "I don't understand you, Hyunseung oppa! All you need is one look, and everyone would OBVIOUSLY choose me. I am gorgeous, perfect, beautiful, and the Queenka of cube High. SHE is the goody-two-shoes loser nerd that nobody likes. I am the ONE for you, oppa."

Hyunseung put his arm around you, and you blushed. "The one for me is ~~~~~~~." He said firmly. "When I needed someone the most, ~~~~~~ was always there for me. She is kind, sweet, innocent, pure, angelic, and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She is perfect."

You smiled happily at those words, and beamed up at Hyunseung, who smiled back at you lovingly.

"Let's go to class, ~~~~~~." He said, pulling you away gently, leaving a thunderstruck Hyuna behind.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

You went into the girls bathroom. When you left the stall, you suddenly felt a pair of hands grab you by the hair and yank you backwards.

You yelped in pain and looked up through watering eyes. Oh no. It was Hyuna and her cronies.

"Payback time, ." Hyuna smirked triumphantly. She slapped you hard across your face. "THAT is stealing and seducing MY Hyunseung oppa!"

Gayoon grabbed you arms and Hyuna proceeded to punch and kick you.

Gayoon let go, and the girls surrounded you and proceeded to beat you some more. You covered your head with your arms and cried out in pain. You wanted to fight back and escape, but your strength was draining with each painful blow.

Hyuna kicked you in the stomach one last time. "This is enough for now. Let's go. If we're lucky, she might die from blood loss."

Cackling, they left the bathroom.

You felt so weak. You wanted to stand up, but you couldn't move your legs. You reached up to your throbbing head and touched your scalp line. You drew back your fingers, surprised at the sticky red covering it.

Your eyes closed and you passed out from the pain.

A girl walked in and screamed when she saw the bloody figure on the floor.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hyunseung was looking for you. "~~~~~~~!" He called out. "~~~~~~!"

"Hyunseung?" A girl's voice called out behind a corner.

Hyunseung's heart leaped. "~~~~~~........." He stopped when he rounded the corner and realized it was just Hyuna.

"Where's ~~~~~~~?" He demanded.

"Oh, I don't know." Hyuna smirked, fanning herself with one perfectly manicured hand. "Forget about that deadbeat. Why don't WE do something, Hyunseung oppa, just us two?"

"Leave me alone!" He sanpped. "Where is ~~~~~~? I know you know!"

Hyuna sighed dramatically. "Oh, I don't know where she is, oppa. But let's say.....if ~~~~~~~ happened to die, for no particular reason, what would you do?"

"I would die with her!" Hyunseung said fiercely.

Hyuna pushed herself against his body. "There's no need for that, oppa. If she was gone, out of the picture, you would have to get over her sometime. And when you do, you need to choose another girl. A girl like me." She smiled coyly at him. "Once ~~~~~~~ is gone, you would choose me, right?"

"Never." Hyunseung spat, shoving her away roughly. "I will never get over ~~~~~~~. Ever. She is the only one for me, and always will be."

"But....but.....Hyunseung oppa!" Hyuna spluttered. Hyunseung ran away without a backwards glance.

He ran outside to find a crowd of students around the parking lot. "What's going on?" He asked a nearby girl.

The girl turned red when she saw him and stuttered "T-there was a girl in the b-b-bathroom. She's seriously in-injured."

Hyunseung's eyes grew wide. No....could it be....?

He pushed through the jostling crowd until he reached the front. His jaw dropped in horror.

They were putting a drip on you as you were rolled in a stretcher. You had an air mask on, and blood was all over your body.

"Oh my god!" Hyunseung gasped, tears in his eyes. "~~~~~~~! ~~~~~~~!"

He ran forward. A doctor stopped you. "Sorry, son, you can't go any farther."

"Let me go!" Hyunseung yelled desperately. "I'm her boyfriend! Jang Hyunseung! I need to be with her........~~~~~~! ~~~~~~~!"

The doctor refused to let him pass. "You can't, I'm sorry."

"Let me go, dammit!" Hyunseung yelled, as they put you in the ambulance. "~~~~~~~!"

He turned to the doctor. "Please, sir, I'm begging you. I love ~~~~~~, she is my life. I will die without her. Please.....please......let me come. I want to be with her in case anything happens."

The doctor looked at him with sympathetic, sad eyes. "Say, boy.....does this girl have any family?"

Hyunseung paused. "No." He finally said. "She has no family."

"Well, that's odd." The doctor scratched his head. "Then, who does she have?"

Hyunseung looked into the doctor's eyes. "Me. She has me."

The doctor hesitated. "Alright, boy. You can come along. But don't touch any of the instruments inside. Even the slightest alteration to our equipment may endanger this girl's life. She has no life-threatening wounds, but it's still pretty serious."

"Thank you, thank you!" Hyunseung ran into the ambulance and jumped to your side.

"~~~~~~." He said softly. He took your hand. "~~~~~~, it's me. Hyunseung. Don't be scared. I'm here for you. Everything's going to be alright, ~~~~~~."

You stirred. "Hyun......seung......." You whispered.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

I was like crying when I wrote this.....we watched Titanic at school today.

0_0 yes, I know. I was sobbing my eyes out. But then again, so was practically everyone else.