Happiness is short......NEW TROUBLE EMERGES

Find My Voice

When you got well enough to leave the hospital, Hyunseung was so happy he kissed you until you couldn't breathe.

"Hyunseung........." you managed to gasp out, alerting him to stop. You blushed bright red.

He smiled and hugged you. "Thank god you're okay."

He put an arm around your shoulders and walked you home that way. He was so happy that you were back he never let go of you, even when you were making dinner he had his arms around your waist, his chin resting on your shoulder as he watched you cook.

"Dinner's ready." You said, laughing.

He took the two plates and set them on the table. "Let's eat."

The two of you ate happily together.

"It's been a while since I've eaten your cooking." Hyunseung said, smiling.

"I'll make sure to cook your favorite dish tomorrow then." You promised.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

That night, the two of you slept in the same bed. (No, you closet s, nothing happened)

Hyunseung was exhausted from happiness, and you felt bad having him sleep on the hard wooden floors all night, especially since winter was coming along and the floor would be cold soon.

So you suggested he sleep on one side of the bed, and you on the other.

You snuggled up into Hyunseung's chest, smiling in content. He was so warm and comfortable.

Hyunseung wrapped his arms around you and your hair. "I love you." He whispered, planting a kiss on your head. "I will protect you, so this doesn't happen again."

***************************************************************************************************************************************

You walked to school the next day, holding hands.

Hyuna walked up, and her smile fell. "Ugh, you're still ALIVE?" She groaned.

Hyunseung put his arm around your shoulders and glared at her. His glare was so murderous Hyuna actually took a step back in alarm.

"The only reason why I'm not putting you through what you did to ~~~~~ is because she told me not to. You should be thankful that ~~~~~~ decided to protect your miserable hide. Don't you dare touch her again, because I might not be able to contain my anger next time."

He pulled you away.

Hyuna glared at you. That , how dare she steal away my Hyunseung oppa again?

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Once you were at your locker, a bunch of Hyunseung's fans surrounded you.

"Yah, what's your problem?" One girl snapped. "Stop hanging around our oppa all the time!"

"B-but I'm his girlfriend." You stammered.

"You're nothing but a dirty seducing our pure oppa!" Another hissed. "We have proof you two are LIVING together!"

You flinched. You forgot there was pictures of you two going into the orphanage together.

"Leave him alone!" One girl pushed you.

"STOP IT! GET AWAY FROM HER!"

You looked up to see a fierce-looking girl run over. She pushed the girl back.

"Get lost! Don't you realize that if this Hyunseung guy finds out you guys are picking on his girlfriend, he'll HATE you guys?"

The girls hesitated. "I don't want oppa to hate me..." One mumbled.

"Yeah. Let's go." With one last glare in your direction, they ran off.

The girl snorted. "Hmph. Weaklings. They can't even bully you by themselves, they have to travel in packs." She helped you up. "You okay?"

"Y-yes." You were confused, and suspicious. The last time a girl was nice to you, she was Hyuna.

"Why are you helping me?"

The girl shrugged. "I'm new around here, so I don't know how things work. I've just heard the rumours about you and this Hyunseung person, so I assumed girls would be bothering you. Looks like I was right."

You smiled at her, truly grateful now. This girl was cool. "Thank you very much. Sorry I seemed rude to you. Nobody here is my friend, you see, not even before I met Hyunseung. The last time I met someone who was nice to me, she.....er......well.......she tried to steal Hyunseung."

The girl nodded wisely. "Then that girl is a ."

You giggled. You liked this cool girl, even if she was foul-mouthed. "Well, I-I guess she is."

The girl looked you up and down. "Let me guess. You're one of those super-sweet goody-two-shoes, right?"

She scowled and grabbed your arm, pulling it towards her so she could see the bandages on it. "Looks like people in this school don't really like you. Who the did that to you?"

"N-nobody." You lied.

She rolled her eyes. "Don't 'nobody' me, goody-goody-girl. Who was it? I'll beat their !"

You held out your hand. "I'm Nam ~~~~~~, nice to meet you."

"I'm Choi Minji. Don't change the subject!"

"Will you be my friend?" You asked.

She smirked and raised an eyebrow. "I thought you didn't trust people?"

You blushed. "I-I do trust people! It's just....you seem.....different."

Minji laughed. "Well, I am different. Sure."

You squealed with happiness and threw your arms around her.

"Woah, I'm not into touchy-feely friendships, girl." Minji said. "Now answer my question. Who messed you up?"

You blushed. "The girl that was my first 'friend'."

"Oh, the two-faced ?"

"Um.....yeah, sure."

"Well, she really is a then, isn't she?" You looked at her and the both of you laughed.

"Come on, I want you to meet my boyfriend." You said, tugging on her hand.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Thankfully, Minji was in your class. You pulled her to your seat and told her to sit behind you so you could talk to her.

Hyunseung was waiting, and looked confused, and even more suspicious, at the new girl.

"Hyunseung, this is my new friend, Choi Minji." You said. "Minji, this is Jang Hyunseung, my boyfriend."

Hyunseung hesitated, glancing at Minji with suspicion.

Minji raised an eyebrow. "What? You got a problem?"

Hyunseung was surprised. Not that he cared, but girls never talked to him that way.

He knew then that this girl was different from your last "friend".

He finally smiled, relaxing. "Hello, Minji. Thank you for being ~~~~~'s friend. I hope you can take care of her when I can't."

Minji snorted. "Yeah, whatever. Don't worry, Hyunseung. IF THOSE ES TOUCH ~~~~~~ THEY'RE GOING DOWN." She raised her voice at that last sentence, making sure all the girls glaring at you in the room heard. They quickly looked away.

"Don't worry about your safety, ~~~~~." Minji said smugly. "With both me and Seungie here, they'll think twice on bullying you again."

"Don't call me Seungie." Hyunseung muttered, turning slightly pink.

You smiled. You felt even happier than before. You really, truly, met your first FRIEND.

She was a foul-mouthed tough girl who came from an even more foul-mouthed, tougher family. She wasn't afraid to snap back at people who annoyed her, but her loyalty was strong, and her friendship true, and she was your friend. She was Choi Minji.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

HYUNA'S POV: (okay, so this isn't YOUR POV anymore, this is gonna be interesting)

I glared at the table in the cafeteria during lunchtime. That new girl, the swearing tough , was sitting and talking and laughing and eating with MY Hyunseung oppa.

How dare she?

***GASP*** OMG, she even had the nerve to punch his arm!

I wish I could just zoom over there and punch the lights out of that annoying tough girl and that goody-two-shoes ~~~~~ , but Hyunseung is SOOOOO in love with that seducing that he'd get mad at ME.

I know, seriously. Why ME?

I stabbed my spoon into my bowl of rice. Gayoon, my best friend and sidekick in my evil ways (she's the friend that would hold a person's arms behind their backs while I hit them) noticed. "Pissed the tough can get closer to Hyunseung and not you?" She snickered.

I glared at her. "Shut up, Gayoon."

She giggled. "Chill out, Hyunnie. You'll get Hyunseung oppa one day."

I glared at the table again. "But nothing's WORKING. Hyunseung oppa is too deep in that 's spiral of seduction."

I watched as ~~~~~~ fed Hyunseung some rice. Hyunseung leaned in and kissed her. My grip on the spoon tightened.

I slammed the utensil down and grabbed my cell phone.

"Who you calling?" Gayoon asked. The other girls stopped and listened, interested.

"A personal friend of mine." I hissed, eyes gleaming triumphantly. "He's a total player. I'll get him to seduce ~~~~~, and if that doesn't work, just get proof of him doing something to the and show it to Hyunseung oppa. He won't mind doing my dirty work -- he goes after all the pretty girls anyway."

It was perfect. And as much as I hated to admit it, that goody-two-shoes WAS pretty. In an annoyingly innocent sort of way.

I tapped my manicured fingernail impatiently on the cafeteria table as I waited for that idiot to pick up. Maybe he was in bed with a girl at the moment. I really didn't know. That guy banged girls day and night, no matter what time.

He finally picked up. "Hyuna? What a surprise."

"Hey, what's up? How are you?"

The person on the other line chuckled. "Oh, Hyuna. I've known you for too long. You don't call me just to say 'How are you'. You only call me when you want me to do something."

Hyuna suddenly smiled, and there was so much evil in her smile that even Gayoon looked alarmed. "I can never fool you. In fact, I DO have a favour to ask of you...................Kikwang."

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm sorry to all Kikwang fans about me making Kikwang the bad guy.

Sorry I needed somebody and it was either him or Junhyung, but for some reason I chose Kikwang.

I'm sorry if you don't like this sudden "Player" intrusion, but to make it up to any Kikwang-fans the next fanfic I do will be the Kikwang-biased one, Eye-Candy Boy :)