Roses

Find My Voice

At school during first period, the teacher took attendance.

"Hwan?"

"Here."

"Im?"

"Here."

"Jang?"

Silence.

The teacher looked up, slightly annoyed. "Jang Hyunseung?"

The class turned to look at the boy, who stayed silent.

He turned to look at you.

You smiled and nodded, nudgin him with your elbow. "Go on." You whispered.

He nodded, smiling at you. "Here."

The girls screamed and fainted. A few looked annoyed.

"How come Hyunseung only talks in school when ~~~~~~ says to?" One of them grumbled.

"It's like he can't do anything without her permission...."

"Maybe he's her slave or something?"

"She could be threatening him......"

Hyunseung rolled his eyes at them. When he turned to look at you, he winked and stuck his tongue out. You giggled.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

You two were walking down the streets together and passed by a flower shop.

"Oh, look!" You pointed at a glass vase in the window display, which was filled with five beautiful red roses.

""You like roses?" Hyunseung asked, staring at them too.

"Yeah, they're my favorite flower. Come on -- let's go eat some bi bim bop!" You tugged at his hand.

The two of you walked on. Hyunseung stared at the roses one last time.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

You opened your locker one day, expecting a mess inside from Hyuna and her goons. Instead, though, you found a rose -- a big, beautiful, velvet-soft red rose.

"Woah....." you picked it up gently. It was beautiful.

"Who did this?" You thought of Hyunseung, then shook your head. It couldn't have been him. He wouldn't think of sending me flowers, especially my favorite one. I only said that in passing, he couldn't have remembered. Then who was it?

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Over the week, you found a rose in your locker every day. You put them in a vase in your and Hyunseung's room. You had four.

One day, as you went over to see Hyunseung at his locker, you asked "Hyunseung.........have you been giving me roses?"

Hyunseung smiled at you. "What do you mean?"

"Well, for the past fourdays, I've gotten red roses......was it you?"

He shook his head. "I'm disappointed, ~~~~~~."

Your face fell. "Why?"

He laughed. "I'm your boyfriend, yet you aren't even sure whether I gave you the flowers or not? Have more faith in me."

You gasped. "So it WAS you? You remembered my favorite flowers?"

"Of course I did." He reached into his locker and pulled out the last beautiful rose. He gave it to you. "The last one. I got all the roses in that window display."

You took the rose then hugged Hyunseung happily. "I can't believe you remembered!"

He chuckled and hugged you back, then kissed your lips. "That's because I commit everything ~~~~~ says to memory." He whispered against your lips, and you blushed.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

LOL short chappie I know. I'm busy, OK? Sheesh :(

Anyhoo if you are a Yoseob-biased fan I just put up my Yoseob-YOU fic called Capture Your Heart!

Go check it out people! :)