Kiss

Find My Voice

The next day at school, you acted a bit weird around Hyunseung.

You would suddenly turn red if he got too close to you. Whenever he touched your face or arm, where your new bruises were, you would blush furiously and back away. He looked puzzled about this.

Did I do something wrong? He thought nervously.

The girls were glaring at you in jealousy.

"Who does she think she is, being all shy and sweet around him?" One girl hissed.

", stealing our Hyunseung!" They all snarled.

You hunched your shoulders and quickly did your work.

Suddenly, a paper ball landed on your head. You unfolded it. The words STAY AWAY FROM HYUNSEUNG was written on it.

Hyunseung noticed. Turning around, he glared at the girls, who ducked their heads quickly in shame.

You blushed and was about to put it in your desk when he grabbed it and ripped it in half. His fingers briefly touched your hand, and it sent shocks down your arm.

You pretended to not notice Hyunseung, staring twice as hard on your notes as usual.

Hyunseung was even more confused, and slightly hurt, at this. Why is she ignoring me? What did I do? Is she mad at me or something?

***************************************************************************************************************************

That day after school, you went into study hall again. No one was left in school except for you and the janitor who was mopping the floors outside. 

When you finally left, you went to grab your backpack and you realized Hyunseung was standing there, waiting for you. You swallowed.

"H-hello, Hyunseung. Sorry, I have to get home---" You tried to walk away, but he stopped you. His eyes were demanding and questioning. "I want to know why you've been avoiding me all day, ~~~~~. Tell me!"

You blushed under the intensity of his gaze. "I-I really have to go now, so---YEEEP!"

When you had run past him, you slipped on the wet floors. Your eyes widened, and you caught your breath.

Hyunseung immediately ran to you. One hand went under your waist, the other grabbed your wrist and pulled you up in an effort to stop you from falling.

However, he pulled up too hard, and you shot upwards. You felt something crash into you.

Your eyes widened even more in shock. Your lips were pressed against his. The two of you were both so shocked you couldn't move.

You felt yourself suddenly close your eyes. His kiss was so.......warm, and soft.......and made you want to kiss him again.

Without knowing what you were doing, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

Hyunseung, eyes closed as well, was kissing you back. So soft, and sweet...........her kiss is better than I imagined.

Suddenly, you both realized what you were doing. You pulled away, breathing hard, faces burning red.

"I-I-I'll see you tomorrow, Hyunseung!" You yelped, scrambling away. He stood there, shell-shocked. One hand lifted up to touch his lips.

She kissed me..........with those lips on mine..........she kissed me. She kissed me!

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Your face was bright red. You touched your lips softly.

I can't believe what I just did! I kissed him! And he kissed me back! What was I thinking? Why.............did I enjoy it? Oh my god, what did I just do?

You didn't know why you felt so embarassed and happy all at once.

Why did you want to kiss him again?

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Waaaaaaaaah, they kissed! And YOU are starting to recognize your feelings for him!

Just so you know, my Doojoon-biased fic Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field is coming out soon! Go check it out and subscribe and comment, please!

Unlike this one, which is supposed to be a sweet, tragic, heartbreaking romance, Doojoon's is going to be a hilarious forbidden romance comedy.............wonder how this is going to work out.

LOL Go check it out!