Oath

Find My Voice

You opened your eyes to find yourself on a hospital bed, bandages wrapped around your body like a mummy. Every muscle in your body screamed with pain.

You moved your head to the side, and gasped with surprise.

Hyunseung was crouched over your bed, head in his arms, sleeping. His face was right next to yours. He looked troubled, and upset.

What happened to me? You thought. Then you remembered. Hyuna and her cronies caught you in the bathroom and beat you.

You turned your attention back to Hyunseung. He really was beautiful when he was sleeping.

You raised your hand, wincing slightly from the pain, and touched his face softly.

Hyunseung stirred and woke up. "~~~~~~......" He whispered.

"Hyunseung...." You said.

Before you could say anything else, Hyunseung grabbed you in a tight hug. You gasped with pain. "H-Hyunseung....that kinda....OW!"

"Oh right, sorry sorry sorry!" Hyunseung quickly let go of you, but your bruised face with one hand. "How do you feel?"

"It hurts, but I'm sure it will pass soon." You said honestly.

He chuckled at your innocent remark, and leaned in to kiss you. You shuddered and melted at the soft, sweet, warmness of his lips. It seemed like forever since you've kissed him.

He pulled away, smiling. "You've been asleep for three days, you know. You scared me to death."

His smiling face fell back into a frown. "Do you know who did this to you?"

You hesitated. "Um......"

"No, never mind. I already know." His expression turned murderous. "It was Hyuna, wasn't it?"

"Yeah.....well.....kinda....." You quailed under his venemous expression.

He stood up.

"Yah, where are you going?" You asked, panicking.

"No where." He muttered. "Just going to give Hyuna a taste of her own medicine........."

"WAH, NO!" you grabbed his arm before he could leave. "Hyunseung, that will only make things worse!"

Hyunseung hesitated and looked at you.

"Just.....stay with me. Please?" You whispered.

His expression softened, and he sat down on a stool near the bed. "I will stay here until you tell me to leave." He said.

"That will be never, then." You joked.

He laughed and your cheek again with the back of his hand. "It would be never for me, too."

You closed your eyes, suddenly exhausted.

"I love you, Hyunseung." You whispered.

"I love you too, ~~~~~~~." Hyunseung said softly back.

As you slept, he leaned in to kiss your lips again. You smiled in your sleep.

~~~~~~~...... He thought. This is my oath to you. I will love you forever and for the rest of my life. There is nobody in this world that can be with me except for you. I wll look at you, and you only. I love you, and always will. You were there for me when no one else was. You made me smile, laugh......you made me happy. Happier than I've ever felt in my life. Because you........you helped me to Find My Voice.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

He he......see what I said there? ^ ^

There is only going to be two places in this story where the words Find My Voice will be seen. One of them is right here, and the other will be in the last chapter *semi-spoiler alert*