Does she love you?

Find My Voice

AAAAAAAAAAAW YEAH! 30 CHAPTER MARK!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!

Can't believe this story is almost finished (yes, it's almost finished)

The chapter is about one or two chapters away from the HUGE , BTW......... ;)

Continue reading, my lovelies <3

Want to thank all the people who have read this story and supported it thus far~~~~

Saranghae, I love y'all!!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Hyunseung, want to go eat ice cream?" You asked, grabbing hold of your boyfriend's hand after school the next day.

He smiled at you. "Whatever makes you happy."

"Minji, do you want to come?" You asked her happily.

Minji smirked. "Nope. I hate sweets."

"That's impossible. EVERYBODY likes sweets!" You argued.

Minji chuckled and pinched your cheek. "Go out with your boyfriend. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Minji!!!!" You called out, waving until she disappeared.

"You're really happy." Hyunseung observed.

"Of course!" You cheered. "I finally get a friend!!!"

Hyunseung laughed a bit and hugged you. She's so cute.

A girl suddenly walked up, trembling a bit. "U-um......you are J-Jang Hyunseung, r-right?"

"Yes." He said, confused.

"T-the t-teacher has to talk to y-you. H-he said you have to go to his o-office im-immediately." The girl stammered, before running away.

"Strange." Hyunseung frowned. "~~~~~~, you go ahead. I'm sure this will only be a few minutes."

"I'll stay at the ice cream place." You said, smiling. "See you there, Hyunseung."

You leaned up to peck him on the lips before skipping away.

Hyunseung went into the teacher's office. "Ah, Mr. Jang." The teacher scowled.

"Is there something wrong, sir?" Hyunseung asked.

"I have reports of you vandalizing the school yesterday after classes!" The teacher growled, showing photographs of colourful graffiti on the school walls.

"T-that's impossible, sir!" Hyunseung stammered. "I wasn't even near the school yesterday! I was with my girlfriend and her friend the whole time! They can prove it to you!"

Yesterday, he went to the mall with you and Minji. Minji didn't care for the skirts and dresses and high heels but she got really excited when she saw the comic book store.

"Well, your two little friends don't stand much evidence for your innocence, Mr. Jang!" The teacher barked, his face turning an ugly shade of purple. "No less than FOURTEEN students have admitted to seeing you spray graffiti! No excuses, young man!"

"I swear, sir....." Hyunseung began.

"NO EXCUSES!" The teacher roared, turning a boiling red. "You will stay after school RIGHT NOW and clean up the ENTIRE classroom #14! And you are NOT allowed to leave until it's PERFECTLY CLEAN!!!"

"I...I....Y-yes sir." Hyunseung bowed his head. He knew better than to talk back now.

But ~~~~~~! She's waiting for me! He thought desperately.

He didn't know who framed him for this, but he needed to find out. He had a bad feeling about all this.........

********************************************************************************************************************************************

The girl who told Hyunseung to go the teacher's office walked behind the school quickly until she came to a group of girls whispering to each other. They broke off when she arrived and looked at her expectantly.

"I-I told him." She whispered, trembling. "C-can I have the money now?"

Hyuna scoffed. "Sure, here." She slapped 22 520.41 won (approximately $20) into the girl's shaking palm. "Now get out of here. And if you mention this to anyone ever again........."

The girl nodded and ran away quickly.

"Will the bait work, unni?" A sophomore girl asked her.

"Of course it will, Sulli-ah. Although it pains me to drag Hyunseung oppa into this, it's the only way to separate him and that wretched goody-goody once and for all!"

The girls all cheered. They were Hyunseung's fans who hated you with a passion.

"Classroom #14 is huge, it'll take him at least an hour or two to clean it all!" Hyuna continued gleefully. "Perfectly enough time for my friend to seduce the goody-goody. And if not........."

She pulled out a camera.

"What are you going to do?" Another girl asked.

"You'll see, Krystal-ah. If the goody-goody turns out to be tougher than we thought, all we need is photographic evidence of Kikwang doing something with her and convince Hyunseung oppa she's cheating on him. Then he'll finally leave her and be free."

The girls cheered again.

And he will finally be mine. Hyuna thought evilly.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

You waited at a table in front of the ice cream store, sighing.

What's taking Hyunseung so long? You thought.

You stared at the ice cream, your mouth watering.

"Are you hungry?" Someone asked you.

You turned around and felt your heart suddenly beat faster. The boy who was talking to you was the cutest boy you've ever seen apart from Hyunseung. He had a dazzlingly sweet smile and a muscular body showed through his tight black T-shirt.

"You hungry?" He asked again.

You blushed. "Um, y-yes. I-I'm waiting for my boyfriend, but he......"

"Awww, poor thing. Did he ditch you?" The boy asked, frowning.

"I don't know." You whispered, worried more for Hyunseung's safety than him showing up. What if he was hurt?

"Let me buy you some ice cream then." The boy said brightly.

"I-I can't intrude like that!" You stammered.

"I insist!" The boy said, winking. "It'll be our little secret. Just a bit of ice cream before your boyfriend returns, eh?"

You hesitated, then smiled. This boy was really sweet. "Okay....just a little."

He went up and returned with strawberry and chocolate. "Which one?"

"Ooooh, strawberrry!" You said gleefully. "Thank you........?"

"Kikwang." The boy said, smiling. "My name is Lee Kikwang."

"Nice to meet you, Kikwang. I'm ~~~~~~." You said, shaking his hand.

The two of you ate ice cream happily together.

"So, what's your boyfriend like?" He asked carefully.

"Amazing." You said cheerfully. "He's handsome, sweet, kind, caring, loving, everything I've always wanted and hoped for! I'm really lucky."

Kikwang frowned. "To be honest, I'm kind of mad at your boyfriend."

"Why?"

"Well, he sounds wonderful and all, but he just left his pretty little girlfriend all alone here! What if somebody snatches you up? He shouldn't leave a cute girl like you waiting."

You blushed, and your heart sunk. That's true......why is Hyunseung taking so long?

"You see, if I was lucky enough to have a cute girl like you for a girlfriend, I would never keep you waiting." Kikwang said solemnly.

You blushed darker. "Well......t-thank you."

He smiled at you with his killer smile. "I'll wait with you until he comes. Until then, let's talk."

"Oh.....okay." Only until Hyunseung comes.....besides, Kikwang oppa seems very nice......

********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Whew......finally......" Hyunseung ran a hand over his sweaty forehead. He was done cleaning.

He put everything away carefully, then took off down the empty hallways.

"Oh god, I kept ~~~~~ waiting for so long........" He muttered to himself in shame.

He almost ran into a girl who appeared in the hallway. He stumbled to a stop.

"Wah.....I'm sorry......." Then he realized it was Hyuna.

"Oh, you. What are you doing here?" He asked harshly.

"Just wondering why you were here for so long, oppa." Hyuna said lightly.

"Well, you don't need to worry anymore. I got punished for something I didn't do." He started to walk away. "Now excuse me, I have to go to my GIRLFRIEND, who I LOVE."

"I know you love her, oppa......." Hyuna smirked. "But does SHE love YOU?"

Hyunseung stopped in his tracks. "O-of course she does!"

He turned to face her. Hyuna looked solemn and serious.

"I don't know, oppa......I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I've seen her get chatty with other guys behind your back. A bit TOO chatty...........I've seen the way she smiles at some of them......"

"D-don't be stupid! ~~~~~ doesn't do that!" Hyunseung shouted, but his heart gave a slight pang. Or......did she?

Hyuna fought back an evil smirk. Time to REALLY lay it thick.

"Where is she now, oppa?"

"Waiting for me at an ice cream store."

"Are you sure she's waiting for you.....or for someone else?"

"What do you mean?" Hyunseung's voice sounded cautious and..........afraid.

"Well, from what I know, she's been seeing other guys for a long time now............."

"What? You're wrong!" Hyunseung took a step back.

"You better go quickly, Hyunseung oppa, she may be with one of the guys right now........."

"YOU'RE WRONG! YOU'RE LYING!" Hyunseung yelled, and ran off.

Hyuna giggled to herself.

Alright, time for the grand finale. I better text Kikwang his next set of rules............

Hyunseung ran down the halls frantically.

it's not true. Hyuna is a liar. It's not.....it CAN'T....be true........ Hyunseung thought to himself. I love ~~~~ more than I love the world. She is my life. And she feels that way about me too.....right? If she doesn't love me.....I think I might die....

No....don't think about that, Hyunseung! ~~~~~~~~ loves you, she's said so!

But did she say it to anyone else? A nasty, darker part of his brain hissed to him.

She wouldn't. I bet she's waiting for me right now at the ice cream store, and when she sees me she'll get up and yell out my name with that beautiful smile on her face.........

Or she could be eating ice cream with someone else....giving HIM her beautiful smile.......

It's not true! Hyuna's just toying with my mind! ~~~~~~~~ loves me! She wouldn't love anyone else but me!!!

Or does she? That voice whispered, before fading from his mind.