I Love You

Find My Voice

***********************************what really happened********************************

Hyunseung was waiting for you. You had told him you were going to do something, and it would only take a second. He smiled to himself. Nobody else was in the school for what he knew. You two were alone. It was the perfect chance to confess to you.

He smiled happily, imagining your face when he said your name................

"Hyunseung oppa?"

His eyes popped open. Hyuna's face apppeared in front of him. His smile slipped slightly. Ugh, why does SHE have to be here?

"What are you doing?" She asked, smiling, batting her eyelashes.

He shrugged, then started to walk away.

She suddenly placed her hands on his chest. "Where do you think you're going?" She breathed.

Hyunseung staggered backwards in shock. She took that to her advantage and walked forward, pushing Hyunseung backwards until his back was pushed against the wall. She leaned in close to him.

"Why are you always hanging out with ~~~~~~~-ah, oppa?" She whispered. "It makes me feel jealous. I love you, Hyunseung oppa." She pressed herself against his body.

Hyunseung put his hands on her waist in an effort to push her away. "Stop it! I don't love you! I love ~~~~~~!"

Her eyes flashed. "You........you don't want me?"

Hyunseung glared at her as he tried to push her away again. "Is that enough of an answer for you? Get away from me! I should have known you were only hanging around ~~~~~~~ to get close to me!"

Her face twisted in anger. "NO! YOU CAN'T! YOU WANT ME, YOU KNOW YOU DO! EVERYONE WANTS ME! NO BOY EVER REJECTS ME!" She pushed herself against him and slid a hand around his neck, pulling his face to hers. Their lips connected, and she kissed him deeply, fiercely.

Hyunseung's eyes opened wide, and he was in utter shock. She kissed him. SHE KISSED HIM. Someobody other than ~~~~~~~ touched his lips!

He pushed her away, and looked up. Oh no. YOU were there, staring at the two of you in shock.

"No." You whispered. Tears fell from your face.

You turned around and ran. Hyunseung immediately chased after you.

"No.....please......~~~~~~~~, listen to me! It's not what you think!"

***************************************************************************************************************************************

You ran into a park. It was evening time, and deserted. You could hear footsteps behind you.

You stumbled slightly on an uneven part of the grass, and that moment where you lost your balance was enough time for Hyunseung to grab your wrist.

"Let GO!" You sobbed, tugging at your wrist. He held on even tighter. "~~~~~~~~, please, listen! Wait!"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR REASON IS, LET GO OF ME!" You yelled, crying hard. "LET GO LET GO LET GO!!!!"

"But ~~~~~~......wait......"

"GET AWAY FROM ME! LET GO!!!"

"~~~~~~~~~........"

"LET GO-------"

"~~~~~~~~~~!" He yelled.

You stopped in shock, your teary eyes opened wide. "You.....you just s-s-said my....my name....."

His face softened. "~~~~~~."

He let go of your wrist. When you didn't run away, he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly.

You felt warmth travel from your fingers to your toes. He felt so safe and warm, you forgot what he just did. You forgot everything about Hyuna. You forgot everything, except for the fact that he was hugging you and he said your name.

"~~~~~~." He whispered. "I love you."