Chapter 2

Popular Trash

That's when it started, the bullying. The first day of middle school to the last day of middle school was the same. It never changed. Everyday I dreaded going to school because of the pain I went through. The first day wasn't as bad but as the day went by everythig got worse. Guys would push me in lockers. Girls would talk crap about me, spreading rumors like always.

I didn't have anything. No friends, no family, nothing. My mom supported me in 6th grade but that ended in 7th grade when she died from cancer. After 7th grade everything went down. My dad became an alcohoic. He would come home at 6 and drink till he passed out. Apparently he drinks because of my mom's passing but to me thats no excuse to become an alcoholic and not support your own daughter. So after 6th grade, I was alone.

During class, the kingkas and the queenkas and even the normalids in class would throw crumpled up balls of trash,each containing a "unique" note. I never undrstood what I did wrong but soon accepted the fact that I was never welcome. I used to be able to stand up for myself, when I say used to I mean ONCE. After that one time, more people started to bully me so it was too much for me to handle.

It was like 1000 to 1. There's no way that 1 person can win. It was miserable. The trash can, the bathroom, the back of the school. Going there everyday because someone would carry me there to torture me. I thought of leaving this world..numerous times but I would have to remind myself each time that its only gonna be 7 more years. It would be easier to end my misery but I have a whole life ahead of me. This is just a big obstacle in my life and everything will get better...eventually.

Then, there was lunch. That's when i get 20 minutes to myself,feeling safer than ever. But the kids would be there after class ends and before 5th period starts. After class they would invade through my things and dump it all out in the trashcan. After picking up all my belongings I would head up to the rooftop to eat. No one knew I ate there because everyone eats in the cafeteria.

After lunch, the kingkas would find me and bring me to th cafeteria and humiliate me in front of the whole school. How? they would push me making me fall to the ground and kick me occasionally. But they would always have new ways to humiliate me. The kingkas, they were called EXO. There were two groups in EXO, Exo-K which stood for Exo-Kings and Exo-M which stood for Exo-Men. (I just made it up..obviously haha I hope you guys don't mind >.<) 

Exo-K were much more powerful than Exo-M. They were all friends but more people respected Exo-K. There were 6 guys in Exo-K and M. In K, SuHo, ChanYeol, BaekHyun, Kai, SeHun, and D.O. D.O was the only one who didn't do anything to me. He had a look of sympathy in his eyes but he wouldn't do anything so thats just as bad. Everyone else would torment me.  

Exo-M, Kris, XiuMin, Chen, Lay, LuHan, and Tao. They were there too when they bully me. Do the same things as K but would do more so they could be like Exo-K. Coming home all bloodied up was bad but having your father yell at you and abuse you was worse. My mom wasn't there to comfort me anymore. To take care of me, I had to do that by myself. I was alone.

I didn't have any friends that were there to comfort me, didn't have anyone to talk to. I would go to the rooftop to be alone and avoid the bullying but I got caught. By D.O. I was eating my lunch peacefully when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I was about to hide but it was too late. D.O and a girl was thre, making out. Biting their face off. I was startled by the image i just saw. The girls back facing me and D.O in my direction. D.O slightly opened his eyes and saw me. His eyes were wide opened, surprised to find me on the rooftop. Then the girl broke off the kiss saying, "Oppa~ what's wrong?" 

I knew that voice, I instantly recognized who it was. HyunA. I was still in the same position as D.O found me in. My eyes started to water because of how scared I was. I didn't want her to know this place, my secret hideout. As HyunA gently pushed D.O away to turn around, D.O stopped her from doing so. He grabbed her wrists and turned her around to kiss her again.

"Oppa, what was that?" She giggled. D.O's eyes were on me the entire time.

"Let's go back down." He said.

"But you said we should go up on the rooftop." She pouted. Nibbling his ear.

"Yeah but I saw a big spider so I think we should go back down." I looked around frantically to see if a spider was there but didn't find anything. He looked in my eyes and gave me an understanding look. Like he knew this was my hiding spot and he wasn't gonna tell. But you never know.

"Kyaaa Oppa protect me!!" HyunA shrieked. She jumped into his arms making him catch her and hold her. But he couldn't carry her. She was too heavy for him, he was obviously strugging to keep her off the ground but later dropped her. I softly laughed at the sight.

"Okay, lets go." He said. He took HyunA's hand and made sure she wouldn't turn around and left the rooftop. Hyuna squealedin delight and skipped down the stairs with him. I sighed from relief and went back to eating my lumch.

While I waas eating, I was also thinking. Thinking about why D.O and HyunA were making out when they weren't dating. I figured it was a kingka queenka thing.I was thinking if they found out about my rooftop. But most improtantly why D.O would save me. Being the school trash and all, why would a kingka do that to a loser. It didn't make sense to me. But moved on until D.O was sitting down on the rooftop during lunch one day.

When I saw him, I stopped and froze. Scared of what was going to happen. My head started spinning and my hands started sweating uncontrollably. He got up and started walking towards me. I closed my eyes waiting fir the impact but nothing came. I opened it and then D.O asked, "What are you closing your eyes for? You look stupid..you know."

I looked up at him dumbfounded. "What.."

 

 

So~ Another chapter is up.I hope you guys like it. Sorry it took a while, school. Ugh. But anyways comment and subscribe. :)