Chapter 11

Popular Trash

-D.O'S POV-

I like HyeMi. I always did.. but I was stupid. I made out with HyunA to make it look like I was cheating on her. I thought this was the easiest way for me to break up with her but boy was I wrong. When Kris texted me that HyeMi was gonna commit suicide.. I couldn't breathe. The girl I love was willing to die.. and it was because of me. If I didn't do that she wouldn't think of doing it despite all the pain she goes through, she still wouldn't do it.

She told me that she thought of commiting suicide but she knew it was only gonna be a couple more years. I made so many new and good memories with her but the one memory that will stay with me is when she was at the river. The day when Kris texted me. That day when she was gonna end everything.

SuHo later came up to me to talk me. "Hey... " I looked at him and nodded. "Umm... is it true? What you did with HyunA.." he asked.

"Yeah.. I.." I stopped when SuHo interrupted me.

"I'm sorry." He bowed.

"For what."

"For doing this to her. I treated her like crap and I knew you liked her but still bullied her. I teased you for liking her and I'm sorry." He apologized. I didn't think he was gonna apologize for his acitons. That was the last thing on my mind. I chuckled. "What's funny?" SuHo asked.

"Hyung.. thanks...but it was my fault too.. And.. i think its too late. I went too far." I looked down with watery eyes. I regret everything. I'm sorry HyeMi-ah. My little angel.

"You can't give up now Do KyungSoo. You have to fix it don't just leave." SuHo said. He walked up to me and rested his hand on my shoulder. "I'll help you."

My eyes lit up. "Jeongmal? Ahh! gomawo hyung!" Smiling brightly to my hyung. "Wait... but will she even forgive me?" I asked quietly to myself. But it was loud enough where SuHo was able to hear it.

"Yah! The SUHO is gonna help you. Count on it." He smiled at me and turned around to leave.

"Thank you. I need it." I called. I needed her to trust me again. But can I do that ? I hurt her and HyunA will be a big obstacle i can't avoid.. Aish.. this is so difficult. I scratched the back of my head. I wil make you mine again Lee HyeMi. No one is gonna stop me, not that Jung DaeHyun guy, not that Yoo YoungJae, no one.

Lee HyeMi, I love you and always will.

Ok so another chapter is up!

Tomorow might be the last day to update for the 'every day updating' thing because I will be going to Japan for the new years! Lol

I will try to update there but not everyday.. :# Miahne

I hope you guys have a merry xmas and a happy new year :)))

 

Thank you everyone for subscriing. We reacched our goal of 40 subscriber in less than a week!! Thank you!