Chapter 15

Popular Trash

-HYEMI’S POV-

I was taking notes for math when YoungJae asked me, “HyeMi-ssi, do you want to go somewhere with me after school?” I looked at him and was deciding whether to go or not. It won’t hurt right? To go somewhere with YoungJae, after all he has been taking care of me a lot lately and the least I could do is accompany him.

“Sure” I replied and for the first time I smiled. He smiled back. “YoungJae-ssi where are we gonna go?” I asked. I was waiting for his answer but the teacher called on me.

“Lee HyeMi! What’s the answer to number 3? 5x-24=3x+32.” I looked at YoungJae and answered, “Umm… I think it’s 28…?”  I quickly solved the problem and answered the teacher.

“Very well.” The teacher replied and continued the lesson.

“Sorry about that..” YoungJae sheepishly said. I shook my head, “No it was my fault… So YoungJae where are we gonna go?” I curiously looked at him again.

“Hmm~ where do you wanna go?” YoungJae said.

“You don’t even know where you’re gonna go??” He chuckled, “I’m kidding HyeMi. Have you ever been to Lotte World?” I have never been to Lotte World, though I always wanted to. I wanted to go to a lot of places but I was scared something was going to happen. Like getting beaten up or something. So I stayed at home.

“No, I always wanted to though.” I whispered. Looking around to see if the teacher was watching.

“Ok good! I, Yoo YoungJae, will be taking Lee HyeMi to Lotte World for the first time!” He beamed. I giggled. I was excited for school to end. After math was lunch and after lunch is 2 hours of English. The bell finally rang, I was getting ready for lunch when EXO walked into the class.

“Where is she?” Kai yelled. Everyone who was still in the class pointed at me. I jumped up and stood still. They walked towards me except D.O and SuHo. They weren’t with EXO. Kai and Tao picked me up and carried me away. I screamed from the top of my lungs. YoungJae was surprised to have a visit from EXO and ran behind to catch up with me. DaeHyun was watching this scene and followed YoungJae.

“Where are you taking her??” YoungJae asked while running.

“Get Lost!” BaekHyun said and turned around to push YoungJae. DaeHyun was furious, no one ever messes with one of the B.A.P members.To DaeHyun, B.A.P were practically his family.  He ran up to BaekHyun and punched him. BaekHyun fell down from the impact.

“Don’t mess with me or my friends. You better let her go now.” DaeHyun scowled. But it was too late, Kai and Tao was already taking me to one of the empty abandoned classroom.  I saw D.O running up behind Kai and Tao.

He yelled, ”Yah! Put her down and just leave her alone. Why’d you bring her over here?”

Kai and Tao Replied back, “No reason we just wanted to mess with them. We love watching them get mad, its funny.”

D.O barked, “Then at least leave HyeMi out of it, she didn’t do shi-.”

Then D.O came torwards me and tried to hold my hand but the bad memories came back and I couldn’t hold it in anymore so I just slapped him across the face. He can’t just pretend everything’s fine. I cacn’t forgive him. It’s too hard, it’s not worth it. When I slapped him, it was so hard that it stung my hand a little bit. It was the first time I made physical violence to someone. I felt kind of bad but at the same time I was glad to release my anger. I saw D.O’s cheek got a bit swollen and there was a red hand print left on his face. I saw him tearing up but he stayed strong and held it in. He had tears because I slapped him, not the pain but the fact that I hit him. I never do that but I couldn’t just stand there. I actually stood up for myself.

 Then after that I just ran and left to go find YoungJae to go tell him what I had done. I told him everything and smiled, he said, “Chincha? You slapped him? Wow.. daebak” Even he couldn’t believe what happened.

We all raced each other to the rooftop but then the principle stopped us he warned us if we ever ran in the halls again he will give us  all detention for 2 weeks. So we had to walk the rest of the way and the principle would be looking to make sure that we didn’t run again. We finally got to the rooftop and we sat down against the wall. We finished our lunch and as soon as we got up the bell rang. We slowly walked to our classes taking our time.

We got to the class and got our supplies out for this subject. Ugh English… I hate English. But surely enough time flew by the 2 hours only seemed like 20 minutes. But then again I wasn’t paying attention, I was just watching YoungJae draw a cartoon it was actually pretty good. I tried to draw it myself but it just looked like a bunch of sguiggly lines forming a lopsided square. We both laughed at the drawing. After that we decided to have a contest on who draws the best teacher YoungJae’s was so funny I cried, mine was an exact clone of the teacher.

The bell finally rang. We got our things and YoungJae beamed “Off to Lotte world we go!”

 

 

Hey guys~ We’re still in the plane.

My sister actually wrote this chapter so if HyeMi’s charcter is a little off..it’s not me lol

My sister didn’t read the whole story yet so she came up with it. She’s only 11 so please don’t judge.

Thank you

I’ll be updating soon

SUBSCRIBEEE~ only if u want to of course.