Chapter 20

Popular Trash

Hey guys, I'm back from Korea! This is gonna be supershort.. mianhae~ but I hope you like it! I will TRY to upload photos if I know how to later lol

 

-SUHO'S POV-

After I helped HyeMi get back on her feet, DaeHyun and YoungJae came running in the class.

"HyeMi-ah! I heard you got hurt, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to stop it. I'm sorry! I was helping the teache-" DaeHyun apologized.

"It's okay." She mumbled and looked at me. "Plus...SuHo-ssi helped me..." Both DaeHyun and YoungJae looked at me surprised. I shrugged and then left the room with D.O. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the class with me. He tried to get out of my grip but haha I'm damn strong.

"Hyung please let go, you're hurting my wrists." D.O whined. I made him go to the rooftop and then let go.

"You...." I pointed at him, "You. You don't know anything. You don't deserve her. I thought you liked her Do KyungSoo."

"I do..." He mumbled.

"If you really like her then you would stop it. I know we're your friends but it should be easier for you to stop it if we're your friends rather than strangers." I snapped. He shook his head violently.

"You don't  understand. I DO like her an-" I cut him off now yelling at him.

"And what? Huh? How can you stand seeing the girl you like getting beaten up by your friends? I would stop it. Stop my friends,stop my FRIENDS from getting her hurt. I would rather take the pain than a girl. I would tell them to beat me up instead of her." I sighed. "I was supporting you but I don't think I can anymore. Cuz you don't deserve her."

"If I stopped it then people would bully her more. I don't want her to get more hurt."  He explained. " I want her to be mine. I can take care of her, I made one mistake and now I want to fix it."

"No." I said. "Give up, respect her and give her what she needs. She doesn't want to be hurt anymore. She trusted you and making out with HyunA because of us?? That is the stupidest reason to break up with someone." I screamed. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"H-how do you know..." He asked shocked.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I saw you. pull her out of the classroom she's in the same class as me. I followed you and went behind a wall. I saw everything, the kiss and then I left. I can't believe you. HyeMi saw me but she went upstairs to the rooftop with something in her hands. She looked happy when she was going up to see you.Excited..looking forward to something. YOu're a sick bastard." I said.

"I know... That's why I want to redo everything with her. Start from the beginning and slowly gain back her trust in me." He replied, he then left and went downstairs. Where? Probably trying to get HyeMi back.

 

 

I told you this was gonna be short.. I'm tired so off to bed I go~ lol

I hope you guys liked it

thank you fir all the comments, subscribers, readers. I'm really thankful

^^

 Goodnight guys and comment and subscribe LOVE YUU ;)