Chapter 3

Popular Trash

"What..." I softly said. Surprised that he wasn't gonna do anything to me,  he started walking towards me very slowly. While looking at him the whole time, I didn't move a single inch. He was soon in front of me holding his hand out.

"Hi...I'm Do KyungSoo but you can call me D.O." He warmly smiled at me, waiting for me to shake his hand. I didn't respond. So he gently took my hand in his and shook hands. I was scared of him..even though all he was doing was giving me a friendly handshake. I didn't trust him at all. How can I trust him when he's a member of Exo-K. A kingka.

"Please...don't talk to me.." I stared down at the ground. He obviously didn't expect that cuz he stepped up closer and snarled at me.

"What did you say??" Then his voice got all soft again. "Look.. I'm sorry i didn't do anything when my friends.."

I interrupted him. "I don't want you to be a part of my life. It's better if we go our own ways. You living the life of a kingka and me living the life of a kid getting bullied. So..please just leave."

"I'm not gonna leave." He pinned me to the wall. "I want to be your friend." He whispered into my ears which made me shiver. The way he said it was creepy.There was a voice of sincerity and anger mixed together. I never felt so scared in my life before.  Tears started to trickle down my face."Why are you crying?" He loosened me up and let go of me. I thought of going back down but all of my energy was lost. Even though I didn't do anything, my mind just stopped working. And being the kid that gets overwhelmed easily, I fainted. Right there...On the spot.

- TIME PASSED-

I woke up in someone's bed. With a cold towel on my head, blankets around me, and medicine on the bedside table. I was confused and scared because I didn't know whose bed this was. I started to get out of the bed but I saw D.O walk in. Right when I saw him, I jumped up startled and fell to the ground because my knees were still kinda weak.

"Omo Gwenchana??" D.O asked me worriedly. He ran up to me but instead I tried crawling out of the room. But because he was still standing, he squatted down in front of me and had me in his arms. Then, I heard a door slamming.

"HYUNG~" A voice called. I heard footsteps come up the stairs and I had one feeling. Scared. I got up and was now on my knees. I waited for someone to walk in and when I looked up I saw 11 guys in the doorway. It was EXO. They first looked at D.O not noticing me at all and when D.O turned his head towards me, then they look at me. They were surprised to find the ugliest girl in their school to be in one of EXO's house.

Each member looked at each other and glared at me.

"What are you doing here?" Kai snarled. I didn't reply to him. He stepped up to me and slapped me. He left a hand mark on my cheek and smirked. D.O who never does anything actually did something for once. He picked me up and stood in front of the members, blocking me from them.

"Don't touch her." He growled. Everyone was taken aback by D.O's words including me.

"But hyung you DO know who this is right??" He questioned pointing at me.

"Yeah, I do know who she is. And I just told you to not touch her." He answered. He then pointed to the door, "I think its best if you guys leave..for right now."

Everyone obeyed and left the house, grumbling softly. Still feeling a sting, I held onto my cheek until D.O brought an ice pack for me to cool it.

"I really am sorry. Can you please give me a chance? I want to make things better for you..and please don't say you don't want me in your life." He pleaded. His words were sincere, he then got up and took my hand. I squirmed and tried to get away but D.O had a firm grip on me and was too strong so I gave up.

Five minutes later, we were standing in front of an ice cream shop. He warmly smiled at me and led me in the store. From the morning till right now I haven't said a single word.

"What do you want?" He asked me. I shook my head  telling him I didn't want anything. But he still ordered," Two coffee almond fudge please." He paid for the ice cream and handed me one.

"Here, take it. I hope you like the flavor.. I got it for you."

I took it hesitantly and took a small bite. My eyes lit up and I slowly nibbled on some more. "Thank you.." I whispered while taking mini bites. He chuckled.

"No problem. Do you wanna go to the park?" He asked. I froze.

"The park....?"

"Yeah.. the park." I shook my head. I didn't want to go anywhere. I wanted to go home.

"Can I just..go home?" Hoping I would be able to go home. He looked at me a little disappointed but nodded.

"Yeah. I'll take you home.. But can you lead me?"

"Oh..ok.." I mumbled. We walked home in silence and when we finally reached my house, I thanked him and went inside. *Maybe D.O isn't a bad guy..* I thought. As I was going to my room, my father stopped me and asked me where I was last night. Before I could answer, my dad threw his beer at me. I reeked of alcohol and soon fell down because my dad shoved me to the ground. He kicked me in my stomach and slapped me too.

"You ungrateful little brat." He spat and walked away to the kitchen. "Look now I have to get another can of beer because of you."

I held onto my stomach and crawled to my room. Crying myself to sleep.

-NEXT DAY-

I woke up feeling pain, so much pain I couldn't bear it anymore. But I could't go to the doctors because I didn't have the money. So I got up and got ready for school. Having my daily routines of gettingg bullied it was hell. It was even worse because of the pain I recieved from my oh-so-wonderful father. I could barely wallk to school.

"Oh look~ Someone can't walk today. Boo Hoo I feel SOO sorry for her." HyunA said. Her group of friends laughed and left. But before they left HyunA kicked me on the shins and spat on me. The paper, trash can, lessons on how to get uglier. It was bad but finally it was lunch. I went to the rooftop to eat and found D.O sitiing there eating by himself. He looked up and his face brightened, "Hey." He said.

I limped my way over and sat beside him. He was surprised because I sat next to him but his expression changed in a  second. From happy to surprised to worried. "What happened? Why are you limping? WHy is there a cut on ur face??"  He showered me with questions. I just shook my head and continued eating. "Please answer me."

"I... its..nothingg. I just fell..down the stairs. Ok?" I lied. D.O deflated his shoulders and nodded.

"Ok...sorry.." He said. He was suspicious.. I know it but ignored him and finished my lunch. After we fnished eating D.O asked me a question I never thought I would ever hear in high school.

"Will you go out with me?" He seemed serious. "I liked you for a while but I never had the courage to do anything. And I regret it. I'm sorry. I really am. I can make you happy now. I'll protect you. I know its only been two days but I can't lose this chance." It was one of the nicest, sweetest things someone ever said to me. "So HyeMi..Will you go out with me?"

 

 

Hey~ SO third chapter is up! Thanks to my 10 subscribera!!

Love you guys haha Please continue supporting me!!

And to others who didnt subscribe and like it then subscribe please!

Don't be one of those silent readers ;)

 

I hope you guys like it!!