Chapter 18

Popular Trash

 

-HYEMI’S POV-

I left D.O with DaeHyun following me behind. D.O didn’t say anything so I just left. It would’ve been better if I left than staying.

“HyeMi~ Let’s go somewhere…without getting bothered.” DaeHyun suggested. I turned around and asked, “Where? I… it’s hard for me to move, my head hurts…” I said.

“How about my place? You can rest there… and I don’t think you want to go home right? Don’t worry I won’t do anything.” He reassured.

“Is it…okay?” I asked. Was it right to go to DaeHyun’s place? I didn’t want to go to school though… I didn’t want to get bullied, I already had so much pain. Physical and emotional pain.

“Yeah! Of course.” He said, “It takes like..15 minutes by walking though..”

“It’s okay.” I said. He led the way and I was limping my way over. He saw that I was in pain and crouched down.

“Get on.”

“Eh?” I didn’t expect him to say that.

“Just get on, you need help.” He stated.

“But-“

“it’s okay. No worries.” He smiled.

“But…I’m heavy…” I said, worrying about my weight.

“No you’re not. You’re skinny as a stick. Plus… I’m pretty strong.” DaeHyun smirked. “Just get on ppaili.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, positive.” I got on his back and he easily carried me. “You’re lighter than I thought. Well I mean not that I thought you were heavy or anything. You know..just yeah umm never mind.” He stuttered. I chuckled.

“Sorry… I can’t even walk on my own two feet..” I said ashamed.

“It’s not your fault… But what happened? How’d you get the red mark and why can’t you walk? I mean… you were ok yesterday so.” I stiffened. I didn’t really wanna tell anyone about my dad. “You don’t have to tell me. It’s ok!!”

I relaxed. “Personal problems..” DaeHyun stopped. “Okay.. I understand.” He smiled. “We’re here by the way.” I looked at the house and I was in awe. The house was freaken huge. It was seven times the size of my house.

“This is where you live??” I asked.

He opened the door and put me down on the couch. “I’ll get you something to drink and some band-aids. Just wait here.” He said and left the room. While he was gone, I was glancing at the small things he had in the house. There was a picture of him and this guy on the coffee table in front of me. I bent over to take a closer look at it.  He looked happy, like actually happy. It was a real sime, you can see it  in his eyes. The other guy with him looked like his brother? They were both good looking. Both dyed hair, good body, hot. Did I call DaeHyun-ssi hot?

“Here, I made tea. And I got band-aids.” He brought them to the table and placed it on the table. “Oh… you saw the picture?” He asked.

“Is that your brother DaeHyun-ssi?” I asked. He smiled, “Does he look like my brother?”

“I don’t know.. I mean you guys are-“My cheeks got red.

“What?” He looked at me confused. “He’s not my brother… my friend.”

“Oh! That’s cool. Does he attend our school?” I asked. His smile faded away.

“Aniyo… he..passed away.” He answered.

“I—I’m sorry. I didn’t know. I’m sorry.” I apologized. I felt bad for making him sad. (lol that rhymed..)

“No it’s ok. Like you said, you didn’t know.” He said, “You guys would’ve been good friends.” His smile came back. He picked up the band-aid and placed it on my forehead where the cut was. “Does it hurt?” I shook my head.

“Gomawo…” I thanked. He’s so nice to me. He then lifted my leg up and put a band-aid where a cut was. I didn’t notice it. I guess I got it when my father pushed me to the ground. “Th- than- thank you..” I stuttered. *Why am I stuttering?* He flashed me a smile.  

“DaeHyun, Can you help me with something?” I asked.

“With what?”  

“D.O…. Can you help me try to forget about him? I… don’t know what to do.” I answered truthfully.

“Of course. IT’s the least I can do for you.” He replied.

-DAEHYUN’S POV-

“Of course. It’s the least I could do for you.” I replied. *Is this fate? Did this happen so I can have a bigger chance of getting her to fall for me? Aniyo, it can’t be. Maybe it could be. I won’t give up. But my number one priority is to have HyeMi be happy. Either YoungJae or me, if she’s happy then I’m okay. But… I won’t give up that easily.*  

 

 

 

Ok... thank you so much. All of my subscribers. I am really thankful for all of you guys. It's amazing how 62 people like it kekeke

Thank you so much. Gahamsahamnida *bows* I love all of you guys. Thank you!!! :D