Chapter 4

Popular Trash

"So Hyemi, Will you go out with me?" *Should I say yes? He's been nice to me... I can give him a chance.. No one has ever been THIS nice to me... I can give him a chance...can't I?* I searched his face in disbelief.

"Ermm...." I paused, took a deep breath and said, "Ok.."

His eyes lit up. "So is that a yes?"

"Yeah.." I replied. He then came up to me slowly and hugged me.

"Thank you.. You won't regret it." He whispered. He pulled back as the bell rang indicating that lunch was over. "I'll see you after school? I'l be up here so come up ok?" I answered him, "Ok." I told D.O to go down first so no one will know that you were up there and I'll go down after him. He agreed and left first.

"Oh hyung!" SeHun called. "What were you doing up there?" D.O was greeted by his friends. He looked around trying to find me. Once he did he smiled and answered SeHun.

"Oh.. I had to see if something was up there."

"Oh ok hyung! That's cool." He cheerfully said but SuHo was suspicious. D.O would never leave EXO during lunch. SuHo knows everything about s and he knows D.O wouldn't go up there to "see something" Even if he did, all of EXO would go with him.

Something was up with Do KyungSoo and SuHo was gonna findout sooner or later. If D.O wasn't gonna be with EXO, SuHo was gonna see why he was up at the rooftop.

-SCHOOL ENDED-

I was on my way to the rooftop but I was stopped by HyunA and her group of friends.

"So~ How has my little dongsaeng been up to?" She started getting closer, cornering me where the lockers are. I didn't reply and looked down. Then JiYoon opened one of the lockers and HyunA and SoHyun pushed me into the opened locker. The locker was big enough for me to barely fit and in I went.

I heard laughter and hands clapping. There were people watching..of course. It was getting harder for me to breathe.

"I hope you're extra comfy honey~" HyunA said.

"Sweet Dreams~" "You should die soon, have fun" I heard people say. *This is the worst. I can barely breathe in here. Should I leave?* I was thinking.

-D.O'S POV-

*Where is she?? I told her to come and she said she will... Ugh Im getting impatient.* I thought. And then I heard laughter and people clapping. *I wonder whats happening.* Curiously I went down the stairs and found 4Minute and students gathering around the lockers. HyunA and her group was in the very front of the rather large croud. I heard heavy breathing in the lockers. *Oh no... Could it be?* I was really hoping it wouldn't be HyeMi. I couldn't let people know we were going out so I made a distracion.

"Hey, Do you know where Kris is? I can't find him.. can you guys help me?" I yelled. Then, thirty girls screamed and ran out the door. The guys quickly followed them.

"Oppa~ I'll find him for you." HyunA winked at me and walked to the door with her friends trailing behind. After everyone left I opened the locker and saw HyeMi. She tumbled out of the locker but luckily I caught her in my arms.She was sweating and breathing very heavily.

"HyeMi. HyeMi!! Ok I'm gonna take care of you ok? Just hang in there." I carried her on my back and got in my car. I put her seatbelt on, got in the car and drove off.

"Don't take me to the hospital." She pleaded. I looked at her, skeptic.

"I have to!!" I argued.

"No please don't.. I don't have the money and my father.. I can't do this to him." She weakly said.

"What did he do? Abuse you??" I asked and she didn't reply back. She looked at me with blank eyes and was silent. "Does... he hit you HyeMi-ah?" I softly asked. I was very concerned for her. Her eyes were starting to puff up with tears. *She's so brave..* I thought. *I can't believe it, her father does this to her.. What about her mom?* "HyeMi, where does your mom live?" I asked.

She was silent and then answered, "Not here...anymore" She simply said. Her tears were trickling down her face.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know. I'll take you to my house and take care of you ok?" She nodded and cried. We finally reached my home and I found EXO at my house watching T.V. *Ah * I had HyeMi on my back and the members looked at me with wide eyes.

"What the hell is SHE doing here??" Tao barked. Every member gave me a dirty look but I ignored them and took her to my room. I laid her on the bed and got medicine for her.

"Thank you... I'm sorry." She apologized but I frowned. "I'm sorry you have to take care of me all the time like this. Even when your friends hate me-"

"Stop." I interrupted her and started to get upset. "Don't be sorry, Ok? Just stop you need to rest."

"Okay.. Thank you KyungSoo." She murmured and fell asleep. *She goes through so much everyday. How does she do it?* I went downstairs and found all of my friends glowering at me.

"What the hell did you bring her over here for?" BaekHyun asked.

"Oh! So we can beat her up! Duh why else hyung??" Tao replied.

All the members got up and was about to head for the stairs. "Stop. Now." I growled.

"KyungSoo..you like her don't you?" SuHo asked. I didn't reply and kept quiet. They all looked at me shocked. *Caught* I glared at them.

"Don't tell anyone else you hear??" Everyone nodded. Even if everyone agrees to not tell it doesn't mean they'll stop picking on her. I was too stupid to realize that.

-- 2 WEEKS LATER--

-HYEMI'S POV-

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Jung DaeHyun imnida." DaeHyun introduced. And a guy next to DaeHyun introduced himself as well.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Yoo YoungJae imnida. Please take care of me." YoungJae winked and the girls swooned. *Well looks like EXO has some competition.* I was happy when I was with D.O but everything else was the same. Having someone there felt much better than suffering by myself. D.O supported me and slowly I fell for him.

Even if he couldn't stop the bullying, being with him was worth it. We would go out ot eat ice cream after school everyday. It was fun, since for the past 5 years I had been alone, going home with new scars knowing I had no one. It was different now. At least I had one.

"Very well, Yoo YoungJae.. Take a seat next to HyeMI right there in the back. And Jung DaeHyun take a seat next to HyunA. Even though she's one year older than you she got held back because she's well...stupid. They walked to the back and took their seat.

"Annyeong! I'm YoungJae!" YoungJae introduced. He held his hand out, I looked around and discovered everyone glaring at me. I looked down and ignored his little intro. I continued taking notes until I felt something hit my head. It was a note. I opened the crumpled ball of paper and read it.

-DON'T TAKE YOUNGJAE! HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM!!-

I placed it in the corner of my desk without crumplig it back and unfortunately YoungJae saw that. He scowled and turned around.

-DAEHYUN'S POV-

I noticed the girl who sat next to me throw a piece of paper at the girl sitting next to YoungJae. Her aim was perfect. It hit her on the head and the girl opened the paper up and gazed down. I looked over to my left to see if YoungJae hyung was alright. But I saw him frowning at the girl next to him. I looked at the girl and couldn't see her face. Her shoulders were slumped over, hair in her face, she looked depressed. *What's wrong? I guess I'll as YoungJae later..* Then the girl next to me introduced herself.

"Annyeong! I'm HyunA! Can I call you oppa? Ok Im gonna call you oppa! YEs DAEHYUN OPPPAA~" She sang. She talks aloT, I talk alot too but not as much as her.

"I'm trying to learn." I replied harshly. She pouted, "Oppa don't be like that. I saw you looking at.. her. She's not worth your time. Trust me."

I glared at her. "thanks for the info." I sarcastically said. I was getting irritated by her.She just wouldn't shut up. What did the girl do? Why was HyunA so y towards her. The bell finally rang.

It was lunch time and noticed that HyunA went straight up to the girl and yanked her hair. I was astonished to see her do that. The girl whimpered. the kids surrounded the girl and kicked her a couple times until she was on the ground. The kids cheered ,clapped, and high-fived each other. Then, a big slam was heard and everyone looked at the door. There were 11 guys who came into the class and went straight up to the girl.

"You piece of !!" A guy yelled and poured his coke on her. She slowly got up and left the room, I followed her with YoungJae.

"Hyung.. Did you see that?" YoungJae asked in disbelief. "Yeah." I replied. "I need to see if she's gonna be ok."

She trotted her way up to the third floor. She then went up a flight of stairs which led to the rooftop. Once she got up to the top of the stairs she collapsed. I ran up to her and was about to carry her. But I was stopped. "Don't touch her." A guy with big nostrils growled.

"Who are you exactly??" I questioned.

"Her boyfriend." HE answered carrying her on his back. He then left the rooftop with her on his back. *What the freak was that.. How could he just do that. He knew she was gonna be like that didn't he? * I was getting frustrated with this school. Everyone treats her like crap. She didn't even do anything. If she did I would understand but she seemed harmless. 

"Hyung... you okay?" YoungJae asked. I nodded and went downstairs to the cafeteria where I knew I would be greeted with my friends B.A.P. But I was disrupted once again. But by a different person. *Ugh HyunA.*

 

 

I'm on a ROLL xD

three chapters in three days haha

I hope you guys like this one. I FINALY introduced DaeHyun!! *GEtting excited!!*

Please comment and subscribe

Love you all!

I should create alittle fan name thingy for me~ Any ideas? :P