Chapter 10

Popular Trash

-DAEHYUN'S POV-

The next day after that incident, we all went to school. That included D.O, the rest of EXo, HyeMi, and I.  D.O had a bruise on his left eye and a cut on his upper lip. All of the school girls were worrying about him. Trying to take care of him, the school kingka. But D.O wasn't himself. He was awfully quiet today and was watching HyeMi the entire time during class.

I told YoungJae about what happened yesterday. He too noticed D.O's change today.

"Hyung..I'm not gonna eat with you guys today okay."  YoungJae said while we walked in the hall.

"Okay that's cool but where you gonna eat?" I asked. We slowed down and halted to a stop. YoungJae looked at me and said he wanted to eat with HyeMi. He felt bad for her and wanted to keep her company. I understood and started to walk again.

"Yeah.. That's a good idea." I smiled at him, encouraging him to take care of her. "Please.. don't hurt her anymore." I knew he would never hurt a girl, especially someone who went through alot like HyeMi.

We went to class and the bell rang for lunch. HyeMi got up from her seat very quickly and walked out of the classroom. YoungJae followed behind. I got my lunch and met up with B.A.P.

"DaeHyunnie Hyung." Zelo said with a camera in his hand.

"Hmm" I replied.

"DaeHyunnie Hyung."

"Hm"

"DaeHyunnie Hyung."

"Don't change just cuz you have a camera. Act natural."

"DaeHyunnie Hyunngggg~" Zelo sang. I ignored him and he left to go to do the same to the other members. *Aish, he's such a cute kid* I opened my lunch box and ate with the other members.

 

-HYEMI'S POV-

I got up from my seat and went to the rooftop. I didn't want anyone to be there especially KyungSoo. I sat down in the corner and to my surprise I saw Yoo YoungJae.

"Hi HyeMi-ssi. Mind if I eat with you today?" YoungJae asked softly. I nodded but didn't say anything. "So what do you always eat?" YoungJae asked to break the silence. I pointed to my rice and continued eating. I wasn't comfortable like I was with D.O. I'm still hurt from what happened. YoungJae asked more questions and continued being friendly towards me.

"HyeMi-ssi, Can I eat with you from now on?" YoungJae suddeny asked. I was quiet and opened my mouth. "Umm would it be ok with you? I mean.. don't you have friends..." I was quiet.

"If you don't want me to, it's ok I understand." He reassured. I felt bad if I said no so I told him it was ok. But deep inside, I ws terrified. I was terrified of what might happen to me in the future.

 

-1 month Passed...-

-DAEHYUN'S POV-

YoungJae didn't eat with us anymore. He was eating with HyeMi now. I would occasionally eat with YoungJae and follow HyeMi to protect her sometimes. But I didnt realy talk to her though I wanted to. I didn't have the courage to go up to her during break or class. It was always lunch. That's when HyeMi seemed more relaxed and I didn't want her to feel scared when I was with her. So I would only talk to her during lunch.

I was walking to B.A.P's house one day with YoungJae. "Hyung.. I think I like HyeMi." He confessed. I was a bit surprised when he told me he liked HyeMi. I didn't know if HyeMi would even accept YoungJae. She was getting used to him but you could tell deep inside she was still scared. Even though I should be happy for YoungJae, I was kinda angry. I was frustrated because I didn't wnat YoungJae to like her. I don't like her.. or at least I think I don't.

I wanted to be there for HyeMi instead of YoungJae. When YoungJae liked someone, the girls woud accept his confession. He wasn't a man , He would pick everyone carefully and be faithful to his girl. He was handsome, smart, and had a good voice. Many girls fell for that but only a couple were lucky to have him.

I went out with a couple girls. I liked them alot but it never lasted. It just wasn't meant to be, my stomach would flutter when I see them but with HyeMi it was different. I felt good, sad, and happy when I saw her. Good because I can be there for her. Sad cuz I can't do much to help her and happy because I was able to see her.

Am I falling for her? But YoungJae likes HyeMi.. A part of me wants her too... I can't like HyeMi. My friend likes her.

"Thats good.. Good luck." I whispered as I looked down.

 

Alrighty, its a *drum roll* DOUBLE UPDATE!! Yay! lol

i hope you guys like this one too and now.. I will be going to sleep haha

plz comment and subscribe.

I got 35 aubscribers and thank you all

I love writing because I know I have people wanting to actuay read it. Thank you. >.<

Ok lub u guyss :)