Chapter 21

Popular Trash

 

-D.O'S POV-

"Yo D.O come o'er here." I heard someone yell across the hall. I turned around to see who it was and it was none other than Yoo YoungJae. The guy who me. The creep. I tried to walk away from him as fast as possible but he stopped me. "Do me a favor." he said. I turned around once again.

"What?" I coldly said.

"Let go."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked. Not understanding what he was trying to say.

"HyeMi, thats what I mean. Let go of HyeMi. She's had enough." He replied. I felt my body go numb when he mentioned her name. *Why does no one want me to be with HyeMi? I made a mistake and now I'm trying to fix it.* I thought.

"No. I can't do that." I simply replied. He was now angry with me.

"Why?" He barked.

"Because I still love her!!" I yelled back.  

"Don't say something you don't mean. She can't move on because you're holding her back. She's like this because of you. She was finally able to trust someone and then this?? What kind of boyfriend are you??"--> I felt my heart being crushed by the words he said. (<--- I hope you understand waht I'm trying to say, don't know how to word it) He said and left.

*SHould I give up? I want her to be happy but it's not gonna work anymore. Why did it have to end like this? Aish.. I'm going crazy. If I'm not going to be in a relationship with her then I at least want a friendship. That's all I ask for. My hyung doesn't support me anymore...YoungJae and DaeHyun wants me to stop. HyeMi...she's not smilng as much whenever I go to see her ... Maybe it's not meant to be. Maybe I should stop trying.* I nodded. *This is the last thing I'm gonna do HyeMI. I'm sorry I wasn't a good boyfriend to you.* I then went to the rooftop hoping to find HyeMi. I quickly went up the stairs and saw HyeMi smiling at YoungJae. It hurt to see her smiling because of YoungJae but  if that made her happy then it was ok.

"HyeMi-ah." I softly called. YoungJae immediately stood up to protect her from me. He gave me a threatening look and I gave him a look back  hoping he would understand what I was going to do. She bravely stood up and walked over to me.

"What? Didn't I tell you to not come and speak to m-" I cut her off by hugging her. SHe stiffened.

"I'm sorry. I really am but I know you don't want me anymore. I think I'm gonna stop now. Lee HyeMi I truly apologize. I know it's not gonna do anything but I hope you know I really am sorry. I wish it didn't have to end like this." I whispered. I slowly let her go and looked at her and gave her a small smile. I was going to turn around but she stopped me.

"Wait..."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21 is up!! SO how is it?? U guys like it?? Sorry its short agian but I don't have alotta time :/

I'll try to update soon. Comment and subscribe1

Btw I love reading all the commetns >.< it makes me happy haha (that sounds lame) but seriously i love reading hte comments

thank you so much!