Chapter 12

Popular Trash

-HYEMI'S POV-

Yoo YoungJae. He's the nicest guy you will ever meet but to me he could be just like D.O. I was still scared. YoungJae would eat with me now and B.A.P would occasionly come and eat with us. They were the total opposite of EXO. Even though they all have that 'Bad Boy' look they're not. They all supported me, protected me, stood up for me. Something D.O didn't do.

I guess I could call them friends? The first time I met all of them.. terrifying.

Bang YongGuk. His voice, the deep low voice tht scared the crap outta me. When I first met him, he didn't smile. He came up close to me with a straight face. I seriously thought he was gonna beat me up like the EXO members. He was the quiet type of guy.

Kim HimChan. He was like one of the EXO members. A flirt. But a sweet guy although it was awkward when we first met cuz he was trying to flirt with me but I never responded. He would do aegyo on me which I thought was cute but never fell for.

DaeHyun, well he was there for me from the beginning. I couldn't trust anyone after D.O but I slowly was able to trust him and YoungJAe... but not COMPLETELY.

YoungJae well you already know.

Moon JongUp. He would be the asian king of dance. A dancing machine. He is the nicest guy I have ever met. Always respect people, the elders especially. He has a mysterious look. Not alot of people like him though from B.A.P; As in popular. Its either DaeHyun or Zelo. 

Zelo is the maknae of this group. He's 16 and is amazing at rapping. He loves to skateboard which  thought was cute because he was showing off to his hyungs and I. He absolutely loves attention. He can be really scary at times when he's mad; he turns into a little devil. 

 

YoungJae and DaeHyun~ They make me feel special as a friend. I started to rely on them more as time passed. The bullying stopped a little because the leader of EXO didn't do anything anymore. I don't know why but I'm happy with it. That's one less person I don't have to feel pain from. D.O.... he wouldn't stop. He would try to approach me but DaeHyun and YoungJae would step up. I would relax when they're there but when theyre absent...  I get scared. Of anything going on arouund me because I know I can't defend myself.

I got a job to pay for the hospital bills and when I finally had enough money to pay the bills the doctor told me it was already paid a long time ago.

"What? No one paid for it." I said. I looked back to remember if I ever paid for it. "Erm yes ma'am someone already did. The name goes under by Kim JoonMyun." The doctor said while pointing at the paper he was holding. Kim Joon..Myun..? My eyes widened when I realized who 'Kim JoonMyun' was. It was Suho. Out of all the people why would Suho pay. I went home with the money in my hand.

The next day D.O came to me again with Suho. "Why do you keep on coming? We told you to stay away from her." YoungJae growled. I made my way through them and stood in front of Suho. I looked at him and said, "Why?" He looked at me with confusion.

"Why what?"

"Why did you pay for it?" I asked. HIs eyes bulged when he realized what I was talking about.

"What did you pay for hyung?" D.O asked.

"No-no-nothing" Suho stuttered. YOungJAe and DaeHyun looked at me with confusion in their eyes.

"It's not nothing.." I muttered. "Just tell me why.. please." I waited for his reply.

"It's nothing." I pulled the envelope from my bag and handed him the envelope.

"Here..it's the money.. I have to repay you back." I whispered. Suho shook his head.

"Aniyo. Don't give it to me. Its an apology gift. I guess." SUHo mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm sorry for all the things I did to you.. I really mean it." Suho said with sincerity. I knew he actually meant it because of the tone and the look in his eyes. You can tell if people mean it when you look at the eyes. "I don't expect you to forgive me but I hope you can consider it." He said.

"Hyung..." D.O was speechless. He obviously didn't expect that. An apology from Suho.. he was the leader he wouldn't want to apologize to someone but he did. He apologized to Lee HyeMi, me.

"HyeMi~ Are you ok?" YoungJae asked me. I turned around to face him but I was dragged by D.O. DaeHyun and YoungJae couldn't get me in time. D.O pulled me into a closet near the bathroom. *Oh no..Is he gonna me?*

"HyeMi-ah. Please.. I wanna make everything right to you. Please give me a chance." He pleaded. I stood still and was looking down. "Please.."

"Give me an explanation." I demanded.

"Let's go somehwere else then. I'll explain it. what happened and why I want you back." D.O said.

"Promise you'll explain?" I asked. I couldn't help myself even though I shoudl be staying away from him a part of me still wants to be with him.

"Yes, yaksok." He held his pinky up but I didn't respond. He sighed and led me out of the closet and walked me to the ice cream shop we went to everyday.

"Ok..so~" D.O started.

 

 

Hey guys~ I finally got a laptop for christmas!! I've been updating on my phone so it was hard but now It will be much easier >.<

Merry Christmass!! I love you guyss.

50 subscribers?? Isn't that crazyy? Crazy4Bap hell yeah it is!!