Chapter 8

Popular Trash

-HYEMI'S POV-

"Well? Are you gonna explain?" I asked impatiently. My cheeks were red along with my bloodshot eyes, my nose. My face was bright red from crying and the humiliation I went through.

"I didn't mean to-" He started.

"What? You didn't mean to kiss her? Why did you do this to me? If you just made fun of me with EXO.. if you made fun of me with EXo.. it would've been much better but this?? I liked you KyungSoo... I really did. but obviously you didn't think that way. Like I said, just don't get in my life anymore. You live the life of a kingka and I live the life of the school trash. I don't need someone to do this to me.. again." I cried.

"HyeMi please listen!" D.O pleaded.

"I can't listen to you anymore D.O!! You don't understand me. You shouldn't have done this to me. What did I do to deserve this??" I asked. I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "One question."

"what.." his voice cracked.

"Why..did you do it?"

He was quiet and opened his mouth to answer. "I- I like you HyeMi..." I looked at him.

"You know what? Don't ever talk to me again. Just don't" I growled and left. *I can not believe he said that. 'I like you' My .* I was walking by myself, thinking. *Should I leave this world? It would better won't it? Everyone hates me including my own father.My 'boyfriend' cheated on me.. No one cares.." I peered over my shoulders finding a river. I stepped closer to the river gaurdrail. I put my left foot on the top part of the rail about to put my right foot on it. But someone stopped me, "Get down from there!! Don't do it! Jebal.. Don't jump"

I looked back and expected it to be DaeHyun or YoungJae but it wasn't.

 

 

Ok so who is it??

This is a short chapter again T.T

I'm sorry D: but I have stupid japanese homework thats due tomoro and I didnt do lol

so i gotta start that.

Oh and plz subscribe and hep us reach our goal to 40 subscribers. :)

 

Thk u so much my lovely readers and 33 subscribers :D

Love you guys <3

 

Crazy4BAP