Chapter 25

Popular Trash

 

-HYEMI’S POV-

I took a shower to clean my cuts and to get rid of the alcoholic stench. When I finished taking a shower, I realized I forgot that my clothes were in my suitcase still. So I wrapped my body up in a towel to go get my clothes but I found myself screaming when I stepped out of the bathroom. SuHo looked at me mesmerized. I was so scared of what was gonna happen I froze. Kai came up later and luckily took him out but still.. I was scared.

After they left the room I quickly changed into comfortable clothes and sat on the bed. Minutes later I heard a door open and footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly got under the covers and laid down pretending I was sleeping. I didn’t move a single inch, you can see me breathing heavily as if I was in a deep sleep.

The door opened softly and I heard whispering.

“She’s sleeping..” I heard a voice whisper. That voice was somewhat familiar but I couldn’t remember who that voice belonged to.

“Oh.. that was fast. Maybe tomorrow then hyung.” I heard Kai whisper. I was on my side with my eyes tightly closed trying to be quiet and still as possible. I was listening to them converse and after a couple of minutes they finally closed the door and left. I sat back up and scratched the back of my head in frustration.

*Who was that? I want to go home… Without my dad being there. I need a job. I’ll get one and rent an apartment soon. With the money my mom left me and my work money. That’ll be enough right?* I layed back down and was thinking. Thinking until I couldn’t think anymore. I closed my eyes and fell in a deep slumber.

-- THE NEXT DAY –

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. It was a bright sunny day, a perfect day to go to the park. I got up and changed, I looked at the clock, 9 o’clock. *Oh damn, school Eotteohae?* I thought. I hurriedly rushed into my uniform and ran down the stairs.

“Hey HyeMi.” Kai said. “You want something to eat?” he asked. I shook my head.

“I’m sorry Kai-ssi but we have school. I’m late.. we’re late.” I said. Kai chuckled.

“You know today is a Saturday…right?” He said. I froze and remembered yesterday was a Friday. Oh how I feel so stupid. “Sit down, let’s eat first.” He said.

“No it’s okay. I’ll go, I don’t want to bother you.”

“No it’s ok.” He insisted. He pulled a chair back and motioned me to go sit. I sat down and waited patiently. I then saw D.O come with plates of food in his hand. Kai walking behind D.O with drinks on his tray. D.O put the food on the placemat in front of me and smiled. I stayed still and looked down.

“Eat.. I made it. I heard you were here so. I hope you like it..” D.O said. I nodded. I put my hands together and did a little bow.

“I’ll eat it well.” I picked my utensils and started to eat. The first bite was delicious. I didn’t expect it to be tasting like that. My eyes lit up and I started to eat with bigger bites. D.O smiled and Kai chuckled.

“Someone’s really hungry.” Kai joked. “Do you wanna hang out with us today?” He asked.

“Ummm….’’ I was silent. I didn’t know what to say. How to respond.

“We’re gonna be dancing so… You wanna watch?”

“Umm… ok. I guess.” I replied.

“Lemme just call Lay up. He loves to dance too so.”

‘Ok.” I waited for him to call Lay. While he was calling I went upstairs and changed into clothes. I changed into Sweats and a sweatshirt. My hair was in a messy bun, I put my glasses on and went downstairs.  

“Let’s go.” Kai beamed. I followed behind and D.O was behind me. Not saying a word. It was awkward but I tried to ignore it. We finally got there and I saw JongUp and Zelo. “What are you guys doing here?” Kai snarled. *Oh god.. this isn’t gonna be good.*

“What do you think?” JongUp growled.

“Dancing.. you an dance?” Kai smirked. “You can’t dance.” He concluded.

“Yah!! What do you mean we can’t dance. We can dance better than you!” Zelo said.

“Lay and I can beat your asses.” Kai said.

“Yeah right. Not with us. JongLo VS LayKai (Idk the ship names for this onexD) JongLo will win!” Zelo screamed.

“Lets see about that. Dance Battle right now. Lets go.” Lay said. I sat down and watched in awe. It was serious. They were dancing machines. JongUp was breakdancing, Zelo was just good. Kai was popping, crumping, locking, tutting. Everything. They were all good. After 5 minutes they gave up.

“Hey you were good.” Kai started. He held his hand ot for those manly secret handshakes.

“Yea you too.”   JongUp replied back sweating. Lay and Zelo just looked at each other and nodded.

“Yo teach me how to do that crazy spin of yours.” Lay asked to JongUp.

“Hey I can do it too!! Look!!” Zelo barged in. HE started spinning and Lay was in awe.

“Alright kiddo. Teach me.” Lay said. Zelo told him a few steps and started spinning slowly. Lay followed and got it. Kai and JongUp were talking to each other about dance and they were being friendly with each other for the first time. D.O got up and joined them. I smiled to myself andwatched them dancing. It was interesting, having B.A.P and EXO being friendly towards each other. They had something in common. Wow…

“Noona!! C’mon. Lemme teach you something!!” Zelo beamed. I shook my head.

“I can’t dance. I prefer watching.” I smiled.

“Oh guys! Let’s do a dance!! Lets make a dance to a song!” Zelo said.

“What dance, what song?” Kai asked.

“Oh I like writing songs.” D.O pointed.

“Oh and I think YoungGuk hyung likes writing raps.” JongUp said.

“Lets meet up and make a dance for HyeMi Noona!!” Zelo said.

“For what? an apology gift from EXO and a friendly gesture from B.A.P?” Lay asked. Lay turned around to me and walked up to me. “I am sorry HyeMi. I regret everything now. I apologize sincerely.” He said and bowed down.

“It’s ok.” I said.

“No it’s not. I shoudn’t have been like that to you. I’m sorry. Ill make a good dance for you with B.A.P. It’ll be my gift.” He smiled. He then went bak to Kai, D.O, JongUp, and Zelo. “Lets call everyone up and get started.” HE winked at me, it made my cheeks redden.

“Thank you.” I whispered smiling softly.

 

Done! Hope you guys like it! ^^