Chapter 9

Popular Trash

-SUHO'S POV-

I was walking in the streets of  Seoul with EXO. We just finished eating dukbokki and wanted to take a stroll near the river. I looked up and saw a girl getting closer to the rail. That girl was HyeMi to be exact. *What is she doing here?? She goes outside?* I didn't mind her and continued talking to my friends. I then saw her lift her left leg up and try to stand on the gaurd rail. *What the hell is she doing?* Still watching, I noticed she placed her other leg on the rail and stood up. I was carefully observing her every movements; she looked down at the river, then the sky. Before she could do more I ran to her.

"Get down from there! Don't do it! jebal...don't jump" I screamed. The members were watching me from afar. She turned around, surprised to find me here.

"Why? I don't think I can do this anymore. Your FRIEND..." She emphasized the word 'friend' and coldly looked at me. "Tell your friend, D.O that he did it. Tell him..he did end it.. just like he promised." She looked back at the river.

"What are you talking about?? Don't jump. Just don't jump!" I pleaded looking into her lost eyes.

"Why? Huh? Why?? You want me to be gone don't you? You even said so yourself!" HyeMi exclaimed. " I had enough. I'm tired of this. I don't have anyone like you said. It would be better if it was like this. Then no one would have to hate me.." She trailed off. Tears welling up in her eyes. *Did we really make her want to end her life?* The rest of the EXO members ran to where we were realizing the situation we were in. I heard a lot of whispering and mumbles.

I got closer to her and she screamed, "Stop! Don't come near me!! I will jump." She threatened which made me stop in my tracks. Everyone was shocked.

"HyeMi please don't do it.." I pleaded sincerely. I didn't want her to commit suicide. I made eye contact with Kris, and motioned him to text someone. I mouthed out D.O's name and Kris instantly got it. He quickly took his phone out and texted D.O to come. He put his phone back in his pocket and after a minute pulled his phone back out. He made an 'okay' sign with his fingers and nodded.

I then heard a voice from far away. *D.O thank you! You finally came!* I turned around expecting to see D.O but it wasn't him. It was the new kid, DaeHyun. *What is he doing here?* I thought as DaeHyun slowly approaced HyeMi. But HyeMi didn't do anything.

"HyeMi-ah... please don't do this." DaeHyun murmured.

"You don't understand.. Just please leave me alone." She was crying.

"You don't know who you're gonna hurt." he said.

"No one would care if I disappeared. D.O said he was gonna end the bullying and he was right. I just didn't know I was gonna do it." I felt so much guilt for putting her through so much pain. What did she mean by that? After she said that D.O came running and panting.

"HyeMi get down from there!!" He hollered. I saw HyeMi glare at him. "I was wrong. I still like you." He said. *What did he do?*  We were all confused and looked at each other. D.O tried approaching her but DaeHyun stopped him.

"Don't even think of going near HyeMi." He growled.

"Why? I'm her boyfriend." D.O snarled.

"No you're not. Not after what you did to me? You still call me your girlfriend?" She looked out to the river once again and was obviously gonna jump. But with DaeHyun's quick reflex and actions; he stopped her by hugging her from behind and carrying her back to the ground. Her eyes were closed. She was on the ground, laying down breathing heavily from all the exhaustion.

"HyeMi-ah!!" D.O shrieked. He tried to get near HyeMi but DaeHyun punched him right across the face to prevent him from doing so.

"I told you..don't even come near HyeMi. You hurt her enough." DaeHyun growled. All of the EXO members were shocked to see DaeHyun act that way towards D.O. We all thought he was gonna punch back or defend himself. But he took the punch, the words, everything from the new kid. We sat back in awe and watch them converse.

"You did it right? Kiss HyunA while you were going out HyeMi? I saw HyunA's expressions. HyeMi even told me at the hospital. The pain you caused her. I trusted you to take care of her. It did seem like you liked her. Don't you think she's had enough? Why do u make it harder for her. You know...she even told me that she was gonna give you a gift... for the first time. She was gonna thank you for everything... but instead to see you making out with another girl, a . You're a scumbag."  

".... I-" D.O started.

"Don't make up damn excuses." DaeHyun disrupted. "You hurt her." He then punched D.O again which made him fall to the ground. I jumped in trying to stop the violence.

"Do you like her or something? Why are you so protective of her?" I questioned expecting an answer like 'yes, I like her' But instead he said, "No.. I don't like her. But she's been through enough. And... I can't stand guys that disrespect people like her."

The words he said kept replaying in my head. "I can't stand guys that disrespect people like her"

 

Hey guys~

9th chapter!! I might do a double update but I'm not so sure yet hehe

I hope u guys like this chapter.

Plz comment and subscribe :)