Chapter 7

Popular Trash

In class right now so this will be a super short chapter :P

sorry haha but I hope you like it~

-HYEMI'S POV-

I left the hospital the next day. I was so worried about the bill that was gonna come later. I didn't  have any moey to pay for it but now I have to find a job to pay for it. DaeHyun-ssi was with me the whole time. He never left my side; I was thankful for that. The scene replayed in my head over and over again. It hurt to see that. I bought him a bear..that day to thank him for everthing and I was hoping he would like it but now.. I can't trust anyone. Thats when I decided I will never trust anyone again. No matter how nice they are. They will aways hurt me.

*D.O.. thank you for letting me experience this. I regret it. Alot. You make me feel so stupid. I hate you.*  I closed my eyes and drifted to  sleep. 

-NEXT DAY-

I went to school the next day. Looking down at the ground while walking to the classroom, I got stopped by HyunA. "Why'd you cry right in front of MY D.O oppa~ HUH??" She screamed. "What does he mean to you.Don't go near him. ." She finished and left. I was looking down because the tears were slowly forming again. I didn't want HyunA to see that because I knew she'll do worse things to me. I slowly walked to class taking my time. The bell rang and I didn't bother to go to class. I didn't want to go to class today, I wanted to go to the rooftop.

I skipped class and did what I wanted to do. I went to the rooftop to sit down and think. I pulled my iPod from my pocket, got my earbuds and plugged it in. I went through the playlist and chose one song I was longing to listen to.

I Need You by Kim SungGyu.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlHbSOSdycA

I couldn't think straight in this condition. I probably sound like a baby but I wanted to let everything out. I was looking down listening to the song and I saw a pair of shoes in front of me. I looked up and saw D.O. The last person I wanted to see was here in front of my eyes.  

"HyeMi-ah" He whispered. He crouched down to face me but I stood up. I didn't respond and tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist. I tried to wriggle my way out but he was D.O, he never let go. He was too strong for me.

"LET GO OF ME NOW!!" I yelled. He was surprised to hear me yell at him for the first time but he didn't let go.

"Stop it. Hajima." He ordered but of course, who would listen to him? Not me. Freak no I'm not gonna listen to him after all of what I've been through.

"I suggest you let go of her.." I heard a voice say. D.O and I turned around to see who it was. I was expecting it to be DaeHyun and yep.. it was..'nt him. It was Yoo YoungJae. My desk partner. (Ok so if you didnt get that haha 'It wasn't him. It was Yoo YoungJae" If I was saying it, it would make more sense. Yeah Imma shut up now Miahnae~ :P)

"Who the hell are you?" D.O growled. He glared at him and held my hand tighter. So tight it hurt, I softly cried out and was quiet when he looked at me.

"Let go of her. Now. Do KyungSoo." YoungJae snarled. He took a step closer. "You don't wanna mess with me."

"Or what?"

"Just listen to me." D.O didn't listen to him and YoungJae did the unbelievable. He him which made D.O scream in disgust.

"Arghhh What the hell?" He howled, furious. He finally let go of me and went towards YoungJae.

"HyeMi. Run!!" YoungJae screamed. I nodded and left but D.O was fast. I ran down the stairs and tried to leave the school grounds. I thought I lost him but I was wrong. He was waiting out of the gate. I skidded to a stop and tried to turn around.

"Let me explain." He said. I spun around to hear his explanation.

"What. Is. It?" I asked with tears rolling down my red cheeks.

 

 

Ok in the middle of the chapter you may have noticed the font changes. I din't mean to do that sorry.

I couldn't fix it D: So.. sorry.

Please help me reach to 40 subbies by the end of the year! :))

I love all of my subbies, readers, commenters, everyone who likes this story! Lol thank you guys for so much support.


This might be my last update...you know because of 2012 lol JKJKJKJK

I will try to update tomoro but I have Japanese school the nxt day and I didnt do any homework so gotta do that :P

and I got invitied to a bday party... so haha I'll do my best.

HWAITING!

oh and sorry for the short chapter :l