Chapter 6

Popular Trash

-DAEHYUN'S POV-

I got used to this school. The bullying for HyeMi never stopped. I tried not to pay too much attention to her, but would see if she was alright once in a while. Her boyfriend, D.O took care of her. YoungJae told me about the scars he would find everyday from previous incidents.

I was walking in the hall when I found HyeMi. I heard a crash and I saw HyeMi on the ground not moving. Once I got to her, I saw blood surrounding her head, collected in a small pool on the floor. I called her name numerous times but she never responded. Then I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. It was D.O and HyunA. D.O's hair was tussled, shirt stretched out and HyunA was smiling more than usual. She then pecked his cheeks. I glared and turned my attention back to HyeMi. D.O saw the condition HyeMi was in and kneeled by her side, slowly understanding the sight before him. He was about to grab HyeMi but I stopped him. I could't let him take her, I couldn't trust him to take care of her. I picked her up and carried her bridal stye to my car while quickly called YongGUk.

We drove to the hospital and I took her to the receptionist. The blood was seeping through my clothes and the nurse came to us and asked what happened. I told her the situation and they immediately took her in to the ER. While YongGuk was parking the car, I was pacing back and forth in the halls. When he came he sat down and I followed after.

"Is she the girl that gets bullied all the time?" YongGUk asked.

I stayed silent and slowly nodded. My eyes were on the light switch. "She's the Lee HyeMi girl right?" He asked. Again, I nodded.
 
"Yeah.. She fell down from the stairs and I couldn't leave her there hyung. People gathered around her but once they realized it was HyeMi they left." YongGuk looked down at the ground and shook his head.It was silent until the lights turned off. We both stood up and walked towards the door. Once the door opened, the doctor came out.
 
"How is she sir?" I asked looking at HyeMi's sleeping figure.
 
He paused and answered, "She needs rest, alot of it. You luckily brought her in on time. She should stay here for the night. " The doctor informed.
 
"Gahamsahamnida." We replied and bowed. They took HyeMi to a room and I was by her side the entire time. YongGuk went to go pick up the rest of the crew when HyeMi woke up.
 
"Where...am I?" HyeMi said. She looked around the room frantically.
"Hospital." When I said that her eyes shot wide open and tried to get up. She was still weak and couldn't get up so she layed back down.
"I can't be here. I don't have the money. My father." She panicked and struggled to put her shoes on. I stopped her and asked why but she wouldn't answer me.
"You have to stay here." I said loudly. Shocked from the unexpected tone, she started to tremble in fear..
"Ok.. I'm sorry. Please, please don't do anything to me. Please." She pleaded. I felt bad for yelling at her as she was now afraid of me.
"Just lay down. You need rest and if you want to talk.. I'll be here." I soothed. She didn't reply but listened. She went back to the bed and laid down. She then started to cry. "What happened?" I asked. "It might not be a bad idea to tell me."
 
She hesitated before she told me what occured. "I was going to the rooftop to eat my lunch and D.O... he would wait for me up there and eat with me." She sniffled and got a tissue paper. "Today, I was going to give him a bear.. to say thanks. For everything he's done for me and when.." She blew her nose into the paper. "When I went upstairs.. I saw D.O and HyunA..kissing. I thought he really liked me. I-I liked him too. I should've known it was gonna turn out like this. I even saw them make out before he asked me out. HE cheated on me." She was crying heavily. I walked towards her bed was yet when I was about to sit down on the bed, she would curl into a ball. Still traumatized, she had thought I was going to abuse her.
"I'm not gonna do anything to you. I promise." I said but she cried harder.
"I should..just leave. Then everything will end just like he promised." HyeMi's muffled voice said..
 
-D.O'S POV-
I saw HyeMi leaving the rooftop but when she was going down the stairs I heard a crash. I ran down the stairs to dind HyeMi on the ground and blood spilling from her head. I gasped and saw the new kid rush to her. I kneeled down and was going to take her but DaeHyun stopped me. He glared at me and carried her away from me. It hurt to see that image but there was a reason why I kissed HyunA.
 
I still like HyeMi but the stress from EXO was too much for me. I know it sounds selfish but I couldn't do it anymore. and I didn't know how to break up with her so I thought it would be easier if she caught me with HyunA. I felt terrible but... There's no excuse to do that to a girl. I promsied her I was going to protect her but I didn't do that. I promised it was gonna end for her but I can't keep it.
 
I went back to the rooftop leaving HyunA downstairs and on the ground I see a stuffed bear. It was holding a box of chocolates. It was a cute bear, if you press the paws it would say 'I love you'. The writing on the box said 'Thank You' and the bear said 'I Love you'
That was going to be for me. She never gave me something. BUt it didn't matter to me, just her being with me was enough but I wasn't thinking today. The day she was going to give me this specail gift. I ruined it for her. Oh my god.. What did I do? Eotteokhae?
 
 
 
 
OMG I was going to write more but the stupid net book crashed on me so I had to rewrite everything T.T
I wasn't gonna write it but I wanted to update for you guys.
Sorry its short and there will prbably be ALOT of gramaticall errors andspelling errors
Miahne~
 
ANyways comment and sub plz love u guys <3
CRAZY4BAP