Chapter 26

Popular Trash

 

--Alright this one’s gonna be a shortie—

-HYEMI’S POV-

All the members of EXO and B.A.P came to the studio in 30 minutes. I thought they would be doing something on a weekend but they were together at their house apparently.  When all of EXO came, I noticed their behavior was kinda weird. I was staring at each one of them until I noticed a small movement happening between D.O and the members. D.O gave the members a nod and then all of the 12 boys said in unison, “We are one! We are EXO! We are sorry Lee HyeMi.” They were on the ground with their heads lowered down. Then each one of them came up to me one by one to apologize. My eyes were watering, I never expected EXO to apologize to me. I was really touched.

I looked up at DaeHyun and YoungJae and smiled. They nodded and encouraged me to go on. It was a really special moment for me. I usually shudn’t believe them but their words were sincere. I just knew from their tone and their look. I am really grateful for it. D.O came up to me last and apologized.

“Sorry HyeMi… I couldn’t do this sooner. But I hope it still counts.” He softly smiled and went back to his friends. I pursed my lips to form a small thin line and sighed. *I hope they actually mean it.* I thought and nodded to myself.

“Ok. I want to make it a secret if we’re actually gonna do this for HyeMi so…. Can you leave?? We’’ll call you to tell you when to come back.” Lay said pushing me to the door. I turned around and looked at them and nodded.

“Ok. I’ll go..” I looked at them again for a long time. I saw YoungJae slightly move like he was gonna come to me but DaeHyun came to me instead. He walked over to me and said, “I’ll be with HyeMi. I don’t want her to be alone.” He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I looked at him while he was looking at the guys. They eagerly nodded and shooed me away not noticing DaeHyun’s doings.

We left the place and started walking in the streets of Seoul. “HyeMi, do you wanna go shopping?” DaeHyun asked. I looked at him innocently, “Sho..pping?”

He nodded, “Yeah! Let’s go shopping. I wanna buy you something.”

“Umm okay…” I replied hesitantly.

“You know where we’re going?” I shook my head. “We are going to the streets of MyeongDong! I wanna take you on a date there.” I blushed instantly.

“Date…” I blinked. “But… no one would wanna go with me. Why?” I asked. He sighed.

“Cuz you deserve it. Let’s have fun shopping. Ok?” He softly said. He led me to a taxi, making me go in first.

“Ahjusshi~ Plz take us to MyeongDong in front of the subway station.” DaeHyun politely asked.

“Ah. Ye~” The driver replied. IT took about 15 minutes to get there. DaeHyun paid for it and walked out the door helping me get out. He thanked the driver and closed the door.

“So HyeMi~ Have you ever been to MyeongDong?” DaeHyun asked.

“I did once.. but that was when my mom was still here. So I barely remember it.” I replied. He smiled.

“Oh. That’s cool. I hope you can remember this one.” He took my hand and lead me to the first store, then to the next until we got a call 5 hours later. During that time, DaeHyun bought me a keycahin. It was a bunny keychain. Somewhat manly but cute.

“Keep it. I hope you’ll take care of it well.” DaeHyun said.

“Yes I will. Thank you.” I held it against my chest never thinking of losing it, letting it go. I put it in my pocket and thanked him.

“Let’s go. They’re probably waiting.”

-AT THE STUDIO-

I walked in with DaeHyun and saw the guys practicing.

“Oh! They’re here!” Zelo beamed. “Ok HyeMi noona, this is what we came up with. Guys get into place.” B.A.P went to the middle excluding DaeHyun. With YongGuk and Zelo in the front holding their phone as microphones.

The 3 guys turned around while YongGuk and Zelo were facing me. Exo-K on the right side and Exo-M on the left side of the room.

Yeah!  B.A.P and EXO in the house. LEggo!

-YongGuk-

You know the kid that leaves the room

When you see her she’s all gloom

Just assumed that she ain’t happy

She feelin all crappy

But its gonna change

Soon, it aint strange too rearrange her everything

-YoungJae and D.O-

You need me. You want me. I need you in my life~

So plz can you be my wife?

yOURE that special girl I will need u in my world

I need you. You need me. So lets be together always.

-Zelo-

Ill protect you

So I can woo you

Be my everything till you see the bling

I get this spring push u on a swing.

Well do it unti I see ur offspring (  ;)  )

-EVERYONE-

You need me. You want me. I need you in my life~

So plz can you be my wife?

yOURE that special girl I will need u in my world

I need you. You need me. So lets be together always

 

 

By the end they were all on the dance floor and posing. It was a cute and funny song. Today was a good day. I chuckled. “Thank you guys. It was…interesting.” I said.

 

Ok that song is really stupid LOL

I thought of it in like 15 minutes so don’t judge lol

Hope u guys liked it?