Chapter 31

Popular Trash

 

 

-HYEMI’S POV-

We finished cleaning up the restaurant and it happened to be 6:00 already. “So we finished.” DaeHyun beamed. I nodded in satisfaction. “Here..” He held his hand out and motioned me to take it. I cocked my head and took it unsurely. As soon as I took hold of his hand he skipped out of the door. He ran out with all of his energy with me barely being able to follow him. He was smiling and looking back at me while we were running. I was happy. It’s been so long since I had that tingly feeling in my heart.

We stopped at one of the street food stands. “Excuse me, ajhumma. Can I have tteokbeokki, heottok, and grilled sausages please.” DaeHyun asked.

“Of course darling.” The old lady said. She got the food for us while DaeHyun took the money out. She put everything in a box and handed it to DaeHyun in a bag. He smiled sweetly at her and gave me the bag.

“Gahamsahamnida” We both said and bowed. I turned to DaeHyun, “Thanks.” I whispered. He nodded and pointed forward.

“We’re almost there!” He said while dragging me. I didn’t pay much attention to where we were going. He stopped and as I was going to look up his hands covered my eyes. “I’ll lead the way. Trust me.” He whispered in my ear. He took hold of one of my hands while his other hand were covering my eyes. We walked into a building, I could feel. We then started climbing on the steps. When he uncovered his hands I instantly knew where we were. My school. Where were we? The rooftop.

*Memories* There were so many good and bad memories that were made at this school. “I… wanted to come here.” DaeHyun explained. He sat down against the wall and made me sit down with him. “Remember? When I first met you.” He looked at me, “When I first met you, HyunA and EXO. They were together when they poured coke over you, and you came here. I was gonna help yu but D.O was there so..” HE trailed off, I was still looking at him. He was smiling the whole time. “I’m glad I met you. I really am.” He said.

“Whats wrong DaeHyun? You okay?” I chuckled. DaeHyun got the food and placed it in front of us.

“Can we stay here? For a while?” He asked. I said yes. “So many bad things happened here..” He said. “But more good things happened than bad.” He looked down at the ground and back at me. “Remember when we all ate here with YoungJae and B.A.P?”

I nodded, “Yeah~ That was fun. Zelo was trying to teach me how to dance but he always got frustrated and left.” I chuckled. DaeHyun laughed with me. “He’s a good kid and JongUp. HimChan is a flirt” I pouted. “I like YongGuk, he’s mature and understands. You…” I looked at him. He looked at me eagerly waiting for what I was gonna say. “You’re different.” DaeHyun pouted.

“That’s it? That’s all you’re gonna say? What else” He whined. I giggled while he did a little aegyo on me. It was adorable. I loved every second of his aegyo. But it didn’t work. We talked about all of the memories we made during our high school life. It was fun. But at the same time hard. Hard for me to get through on life but fun because I made friends that supported me through it all. It got silent for a while.

Then DaeHYun said, “HyeMi~ Do you believe in fate?” He turned around to make eye contact with me. I looked at him, thinking about his question.

“Yeah… I believe it.” I responded. After we graduated, we never kept in touvh. I was thinking that it was probably meant to be if I saw him again. It has to be fate right? I think it is. Or else I would've never met him.

“Me too… I believe in fate too~” He whispered. He scooted closer to me and tilted his head leaning in. He came closer and closer until our lips met. His lips were really soft. My first kiss with Jung DaeHyun. It was amazing. We stayed in that position for a mere 7 seconds. That was when I finally understood happiness.

 

I am done with this story guys!! How was it?? Please comment I want to know what you guys though!1 Thank you so much for all of your support. I'm sorry it was a short story but I hope you guys liked it!!

I'm going to start writing on my new fanfic. So please subscribe if you want to lol.