Chapter 24

Popular Trash

-HYEMI'S POV-

While Kai was carrying me he sniffed the air. "Eruckk you reek of beer. You like to party? Didn't know that.."He mumbled.

"No I didn't and don't drink. and no i don't like to party." I muttered.

"Then why the hell you smell like alcohol?" Kai asked.

"Cuz.... it was my goodbye present.." Kai looked at me with the 'what-the-fuq' face. "It's nothing." He shrugged and pretended not to care but deep inside I knew he wanted to know more. We finally reached his house after a 45 minute walk. 

Kai walked up the stairs with me on his back and walked into an empty bedroom. "Here.. you could sleep here.. If you're hungry just tell me and I'll think of something. If you wanna take a shower just tell me. I'll help you take a bath." He smirked. Of course Kai's playboy ways come back once in a while even in a situation like this. His face turned emotionless and left the room.

-KAI'S POV-

After I left the room HyeMi was in I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I sat down and pulled my phone out and texted Suho. I needed help. I honestly didn't know what to do. How do I help her?

To: Suho Hyung

Ermm Hyung can you come over? Like right now..

 

After a few minutes I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and SuHo hyung texted me back.

 

From: Suho hyung

Why? Its like 2 in the morning. Ill come later.

 

I groaned, he doesnt get it. I need help.

 

To Suho hyung

No i need you now! Like right now. I have HyeMi in my house.

 

He immediately texted back saying,

 

From suho hyung

Why? What did you do to her? Ugh I'm coming.

 

I smiled and waited for him to come. In the meantime I should just turn the TV on and watch. I changed the channel to MTV and Kara's Pandora was playing. I knew the whole dance. I smirked and jumped up from the couch. While I was dancing to the song I heard a door open. I turned around still dancing to Pandora and found Suho hyung in awe.

"What the ..." SuHo muttered to himself. But it was loud enough where I was able to hear that.

"Oh..hey hyung..." I said. The atmosphere was so awkward. I was red from embarrasment and sat down.

"What do you mean HyeMi's in your house?" Suho asked unsurely.

"Well... I saw her in the streets with a suitcase crouched down. And...she needed help but I don't know what to do from here. She seemed like she was in pain. Oh and she drinks by the way." I told him. Suho's eyes widened greatly when I told him she drinks.

"What?? She drinks??? Lemme see. Where is she?" Suho hyung asked. I pointed up the stairs and told him she was in one of the empty rooms. HE walked up the stairs and opened one of the doors. I heard Suho scream. "What the hell" Her response was a scream. All she did was scream. I wanted to see what was going on so I ran up the stairs and stood in between the doorway.

"Hyung why is she screaming?" I asked because Suho was blocking my view and I couldn't see her. I moved Suho out of the way and saw HyeMi wrapped in a towel. Her hair was dripping wet and her face was in shock. "Oh ...That ain't good." I said to myself. I turned around and grabbed Suho hyung's wrist and dragged him out of the room. :Hyung c'mon! We gotta go. Downstairs!!" I said but he stood there staring at HyeMi. *Aish what a * I dragged him downstairs and made him sit on the couch.

"Hyung!! Why do you stare at her?? She's D.O hyung's!! And... that's creepy as much as I wanted to see I still managed." I scolded.

"D.O... Oh yeah.. not anymore." He muttered.

"What?" I said. "I'm texting him to come. You obviously don't know what to do except look at her body."

 

 

Hey guys. Jet lagged. It's bad. lol It's like 3 in the morning and I'm writing haha well I hope you liked it.

Thanks for subscribing!! BUt the unsubscribers... yeah.. :/ anyways thank you guys hope u liked it