Chapter 22

Popular Trash

-D.O'S POV-

"Wait.." HyeMi whispered. I turned around to look into her eyes. Her eyes were starting to be full of tears.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you...." She said. "Thank you for being my first boyfriend.  My first love." She murmured.

"HyeMi-ah" I softly said. I was happy she meant it, she wasn't mad well yelling at me. 

"Thank you for everything." She chuckled. "Now I know what it's like to have a boyfriend but.. yeah..." She breathed.

"I'm sorry HyeMi. I hope you'll be happier now. Sorry.." I said and left. I walked behind the wall where the stairs were and stood there. Thinking it was over. After everything I had done, we're over. I finally decided to go down to see EXO.

-HYEMI'S POV-

He's done.. He left..I crouched down with my feet together looking down. A tear slid off my cheek and fell on the ground. YoungJae hurrie over to where I was and picked me up. "It's okay... I'm here." He comforted patting my head. I continued crying more until I sounded like a seal dying from dehydration. I sat back down and YOungJae wa going to sit down also but he tripped on my feet and fell on top of me. Our face was so close to each other, we didn't move and stayed still for a few econds. Then YoungJae got up and apologized, "I'm so sorry HyeMi. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it. I'm sorry." He scratched the back of his head not knowing what to do anymore.

"It'sokay... It was an accident." I mumbled. I felt my cheeks heating up and looked down hoping he wouldn't see it. He sighed, "I'm glad you're not mad... Sorry..." He said, relieved.   We both sat down and was silent. But one thing we didn't know waas that someone was watching us while he was on top of me.  It was HyunA.

"Well well well...Lee HyeMi. What are you doing to my YoungJae over here huh." She swetly smiled at YoungJae and walked around YoungJae trailing her fingers around his broad wide arms. "Looks like we have to give HyeMi a little lesson... to stop messing with MY men." Her smile turned into a -imma-beat-you-up face. She nodded to the girls, she then grabbed YoungJae roughly and smacked her lips ontohis. I tried to move but my body was preventing me from going anywhere. Her friends walked closer to me by the second. I still couldn't move and expected something to happen. Then, BAM! KnockOUt! I was on the ground with blood coming from my lips.

"HYEMI!!" YoungJae screamed. HyunA scoffed.

"Oppa, you shouldn't worry aboout her. She's not worth it. Concentrate on me." She frowned and pulled in for another wet kiss. "I can do anything for you oppa~" My eyes now welled up with tears remembering what happened with D.O. I felt a kick to my stomach and coughed up more blood. 1. 2. 3. 4. 4 kicks to the stomach and 1 kick to my head. Boom, I was out. I felt everything go black and wanted to sleep. The last thing I heard was DaeHyun screaming my name (ahaha MYNAME)

 

----------------

WRITERS BLOCK

you guys have any ideas xD sorry idk what to write about so.. thats waht I came up with sorry its not as good as the others

ill come up with beter ones..soon