Chapter 30

Popular Trash

-HYEMI'S POV-

I heard the door open and when I went to take the new customers' orders I saw EXO. My friends.. I guess? My used-to-be-bullies-and-new-friends. "HYEMI??" They all said simultaneously. I was shocked as ever and didn't respond to any of them. I shook my head, "Is that really EXO..." I breathed.

"I heard this cafe place was pretty good so I wanted to try it out.. I didn't know you would be here." D.O explained. *Oh yeah.. he was the cook. The chef of EXO. Of course he woud wanna try this place out.* I nodded. I nothiced that all of them were in sweatpants and t-shirts.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked them. They were grinning widely, smiling, giggling, they were acting a little suspicious.

"Oh." Suho giggled. "Well~ we were rehearsing and practicing our dance for our showcase. We're gonna debut soon. In 2 weeks." He grinned. DaeHyun jumped in, "Yeah aha we're gonna debut next week. B.A.P.. Yeah we're doing this for our babies." He interrupted. During high school we all got along and hung out. We were pretty close, it wasn't awkward with D.O and I anymore. I forgave him..obviously but I never went back to trusting him like when we were dating. He was just a friend.The rest of DaeHyun's band memebers came and we were eating all together just like old times. I closed the shop while they came in so no one could bother us. I was the manager so I wouldn't get in trouble for doing that. After all...it was a special occasion.

I learned that EXO were under the company SM. B.A.P were under TS, they were both going to be kpop stars. KPOP STARS. They were going to be korean/chinese music entertainers for us. I felt really happy for them, they both seemed excited for the debut especially Zelo. My little JunHong. He would be showing off his dance moves in some of their songs but we wouldn't know what he was doing except s. That little kid is so cute.   

"Noona~ I'm sorry!" Zelo pouted. I looked at him with my brows raised.

"What did you do?" I asked him suspiciously. All of the guys howled in laughter.

"She thinks you did something!!" XiuMin pointed. Everyone laghed at his comment.

"Well... I didn't contact HyeMi Noona at ALL in the last 3 years." I softenend. "There's a reason why we didn't contact you. Ok?" HE said. "WEll it was cuz, you know, we were training and, you know our phones. We were'nt able to use them as much. So I mean..ydah therefore Zelo coudn't contact Noona!" He exclaimed.

"It's ok. I understand." I said. I looked at DaeHyun, he was looking back at me with guilt in his eyes. I nodded so he knew everything was ok. "And...Zelo! Aren't you like twenty already?? WHy you act so young?" I asked laughing.

"I am actually NINETEEN ok? So I'm not twenty. ANd I act like this cuz I know people love me." He giggled. *Aish what a choding* (Choding means childish.. right? It might sound something like that. IF im wrong... SOrry!!)

I giggled. "Okay~"  looked at the clock. 4:58 PM. *ALready? Damn.. that was so fast.* They too noticed me looking at the clock and sighed.

"I think its time for us to go.." Kris mumbled. Everyone hesitantly nodded. They got up from their seats and pushed it back in.

"We'll come back! I don't know when but we'll come back soon." Tao grinned. They waved goodbye and left the restaurant. I turned around and sighed.

"What are you sighing for?" I heard a voice say. I stiffened. * WHo is that?* I slowly turned around to find DaeHyun still sitting down. I relaxed and walked over to him.

"I thought you left already.." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"And leave you to clean all of this up?" He scoffed. "YEah right" I looked around the room and DaeHYunw as right. The place was a mess. BUt then again.. what do you expect when there were 18 guys with you. DaeHyun got up, walked past me and picked up the cups from the other table. I did the same with the table I was closest to. I went to the sink and set the cups down with DaeHyun trailing behind me. When I turned around DaeHYun was literally right behind me so hadbI bumped into his chest.

"Oof." I said. He looked down below to where I was standing.

"Sorry.." He awkwardly apologized. He backed up and got out of my way.

"Ermm thanks.." I mumbled. I looked down so he coudn't see me blushing. I walked back to the ating area and cleaned up some of the dishes. DaeHyun was in the back washing them while I got the plates. After I put them in the sink, I switched with DaeHYun while he watched. I was able to talk with him just like back in high school. I cherished this moment.

"HEy after we're done.. Can we go out?" DaeHYun asked. I looked around and gave him my attention. I nodded.

"Ok sure.. but where to?" 

 

----

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a really long itme but I hope you guys still like it.. I will wrok harder for the last chapters and I hope you guys will like the ending :)

FIGHTING!