Chapter 5

Popular Trash

-DAEHYUN'S POV-

"HyunA..." I muttered under my breath. She came skipping down the hallway With her friends behind her. She came to me and looked at YoungJae. 

"I am.... HYUNNAA! Nice to meet you!" She sang. "Oh yeah... And this is jiHyun, GaYoon, SoHyun, and JiYoon. And we are 4Minute!" They all waved but YoungJae was not interested. But as they said their little intro YongGuk and HimChan came. JiYoon gasped.

"Hey YongGuk Hyung. Oh! and HimChan hyung" YoungJae muttered. GaYoon and JiYoon were checking out my hyungs. *W.T.F. Theyre not that good looking are they?* HimChan who is such a flirt went up to the girls and introducced himself.

"Oh hey girls~ I'm Kim HimChan" He greeted. Then, he did a little aegyo which made 4Minute and school girls swoon over his stupid action. I was so annoyed of them I just didn't want to see them. I just wanted to go eat lunch with my friends, B.A.P.

"Ok lets go now, JunHong is probably already waiting." I said as I walked towards the door. YoungJae was following me along with YongGuk. He barely had an interest in girls. He always said, 'They like drama' 'They talk too much' Sometimes I even wonder if YongGuk is straight. But he likes..yeah he might  like guys...

I went outside and saw JongUp and Zelo waiting under the tree. They were dancing to waste time. They are dancing machines. We can dance but not as good as them. Zelo spotted us first and jumped up and down waving his arms towards us. He didn't have to wave to us cuz he's such a big guy. But he's still a kid so he would do childish things.

I looked back to see if HimChan was with us. Indeed he was, but to my surprise 4Minute was with him.

"Oh! DaeHyun,HyunA wanted to eat with us so I let them. Hope it'll be ok." HimChan said. *Ugh great. This will be a long day*

 

-D.O'S POV-

"HyeMi-ah. You're ok. You're going to be ok. My little angel." I soothed. She had bruises on her leg and stomach. I took her to the back of the rooftop and made her lean agianst the wall. I got my bag out and had some medicine to fix the wounds. This was a daiky routine between me and HyeMi now. I think she got used to me and is slowly letting me be a part of her life.

But my friends still make fun of me. They would say things like; 'She's stupid.' 'you know your're wasting your time on her' 'What's so good about her?' 'Just give up already' 'Find someone else..like HyunA'

It gets stressful sometimes. What they say. They won't be nice to her for me. It gets tiring how they never stop with the comments. I woud stay calm sometimes but other times I would just lose it. This has been going on for 2 months. It wouldn't stop and they just torment her to make me feel better.

-A month later..-
 after school, I met up with my friends and hung out until I saw HyeMi being bullied by HyunA. EXO went up to her and  started to kick her while 4Minute was pulling her hair. I couldn't do anything, If HyunA knew I was going out with HyeMi it would only make it worse. I then said, "Alright she had enough, do it some other time." They nodded and left. I was left iwth HyeMi and took her to my car. "i.m sorry. If they find out..it'll get worse for you. I can't do that. I'm sor-"

She cut me off and hugged me. I was shocked by her actions. After 3 months of going out with her she made the first move for a hug. It might sound sad but from her expieriece in life it would be hard for her to trust someone so easily. When I first met her she was scared of me. She thought I was gonna hit her, That's how bad it was.

"It's ok.. Thank you." She chuckled. "It's never gonna end huh? I wonder if this will ever end.."

"Don't say that." I growled. "It will end. I promise." I pulled her closer to me and rested my chin on her head. We stayed in that position for a long time. "So~ Do you want ice cream?" I cheerfully asked.

"Ne~" she slightly beamed.

+2 weeks later+

Everything was ok but EXO making those comments. I had enough. I couldn't take it anymore, just what they say I had enough. I do like HyeMi but they finally got me. The bell rang and I went to HyunA's class.

"HyunA, come here." I motioned her to come over. Once she came I grabbed her wris and took her to the rooftop. Once we were at the rooftop, HyunA asked, "Oppa~ What are we doing ov-" I cut her off and smacked my lips on hers. She immediately responded. "Oppa~ Why didn't you just tell me you wanted this?" She smirked and deepened the kiss. I growled and shoved her head into mine and bit her lip which made her gasp. When she parted I took the chance to stick my tongue and wrestled for dominance.

I heard a gasp and something drop. I broke the kiss and looked towards the direction where the noise was. It was HyeMi and in her arms was a bear holding a box of chocolates. She was looking into my eyes with tears slowly forming in them. She then ran down the stairs and then I heard a lound clash.

**

 

 

What's gonna happen o.0

So how was it?? I still can't believe I have 20 subscribers haha

Thank you guys so much!

I hope you like this chapter and all the other upcoming chapters.

 

Oh! Don't be a silent reader, I need to know what you guys think sooo pleasse comment and subscribe ^-^

 

CRAZY4BAP