Chapter 29

Popular Trash

-HYEMI'S POV-

There he is. The guy that I've been longing to see for the past three years. I tried contacting him after graduating but his phone was disconneted so I gave up. I moved on, went to college, and work at the restaurant. Its amazing how he came here at this restaurant.

"Its been a while.. Whatchu up to?" DaeHyun asked. I shrugged and looked at DaeHyun. His outfit was totally kpop like. His looks slightly change, more buffer? More toned muscle. He was good looking, well he always was but different.

"Working.." I casually replied. DaeHyun smiled .

"I'm a trainee." He grinned. "With YoungJae and everyone." He added. I nodded understanding ehy his outfit was like that. "We're gonna debut soon." He seemed really happy about his future.

"I hope you do well in the future DaeHyun-ssi" I said formally. I didn't know how to greet him it's been three long years. Would everything go back to normal or all formally again? He looked at me weirdly.

"you okay?  What happened? Why are you all talking formally.. it's jusr me." He said. I looked down embarrased.

"Well~" DaeHyun looked at me for a long time and then looked at the clock.

"Damn it." He muttered. "Hey can I order some food foar B.A.P? Theyre hungry babies" He winked. I nodded and got my pad out. He ordered his food as I took the order. I went to the back to make the food when I heard the door open.

"Ne~ I'll bbe right there." I called as I quiclkly finished the last food plate. I walked to the counter to see EXO. All of EXO waiting in front of the counter for their order.

*Oh damn... today is some reunion.*

 

 

Srry its short. Ive been kinda busy.LAst minute update, i will write the nxt chapter 4 pages typing I promise

i hope u guys lliked this one and i apologize for the speling and grammar erros. theres alot miahhae