Chapter 1

Popular Trash

 

-CHARACTERS
 
 Lee HyeMi (17 years old) 
-Quiet 
-Afraid of people
-Lives with her dad, mom passed away from cancer
-Don't have a close relationship with her father;because father is an alcoholic 
-Known as the popular trash
-Looks: Average but to others she is "ugly" 
 
B.A.P
 
Bang YongGuk (19 years old) 
-A senior
- The leader in B.A.P
-Has a deep and low voice
- He's strong and manly but can be softhearted 
-Loves to rap and write songs about war
 
 
Kim HimChan (19 years old) 
-A senior 
-Hyper and wild and loves flirting with cute and pretty girls
-Gets anything he wants when he does his famous aegyo
 
 
Jung DaeHyun (18 years old) 
-In a group called B.A.P *kingkas*
-A junior
-Doesnt talk alot at first but once you get to know him he will be a chatterbox
-Has an amazing voice 
-He has freakishly good looks
-He is known as Busans Wonbin 
 
 
Yoo YoungJae (18 years old) 
-A junior 
-Very smart,kind, respects many people
-Explains things with alot of detail making him look smart 
 
 
Moon JongUp (17 years old) 
-A freshman/sophomore. His first year in high school 
- A bboy (breakdancer), street dancer, basically a dancer 
-Nice, kind, caring but could be mean when he wants to
 
 
Choi JunHong (16 years old) 
-A sophomore/freshman; same as JongUp 
-He likes to be called Zelo 
-Loves to dance with his hyung, JongUp 
-Sweet guy, but is also a rebel 
 
 
 
 
 
-HyeMi's POV-
*FLASHBACK*
Today is going to be my first day of middle school. I got up from my bed and got ready for school. Changing into my new school uniform, I descended down the stairs quickly. 
"Omma! Thanks for the lunch!!" I called. I  skipped to the door with my school bag, lunchbox, and phone in my hand and headed for the bus stop. It was a 30 minute trip from my house to the school. But since it was my first day I got up extra early to go to school.
While I was waiting for the bus to come Someone bumped into me. She was talking with her friends while walking backwards. They looked like the same age as me. The girl turned around and glared at me. 
"Why did you push me?" She screamed in anger. 
"I didn't do anything." I said. 
"Mwoh??" She shoved me which made me fall to the ground. "This is what you deserve." She smirked. High-fiving her friends when she was done with her work. I got back up and turned around minding my own business ignoring the girl until the bus came. After 5 long minutes, the bus finally came. As I was about to get in the bus, I felt a tug on my bag and looked back behind me. 
"Don't mess with me." the girl said. i scoffed and went inside the bus to take a seat. 
 I got off the bus and felt someone tap my right shoulder.  Right when I looked back the same girl that bumped into me punched me in the face. I fell down from the impact and passed out instantly. I lost consciousness for about 5 minutes. There was a big crowd surrounding me when I woke up. I got up from my position and noticed liquid all over me and on the concrete.
"Eww look she peed her pants!" The girl screamed making a scene. Everyone started to laugh and point fingers at me.
"No I didn't!!"  I tried to deny it but no one believed me. The truth was, my water bottle opened in my school bag when I fell on the ground. I ran into the school and locked myself up in the bathroom where no one could find me. 
The girl that pushed me was a queenka. She was in her second year of middle school and a rich snob. Almost everyone admired her because of her looks. 
The first day of my middle school life was horrible. The name calling got worse when it was lunch time. Almost everyone knew me because of her. Her name, HyunA.
 She spread false rumors about me. When I was in the middle of eating my lunch my mother made, three girls surrounded my desk. 
"Who do you think you are? Trying to steal HyunA unnie's man. I can't believe it. I can't believe people like you exist." The girl in the middle spat. 
"Who is HyunA's man? she got no man." I retorted and went back to eating my lunch. The girl raised her eyebrows and then picked my lunch box up and threw it on the ground. I gasped. 
"Omma...Mianhae.." I looked down to the ruined lunch. I bent down and picked the food one by one. 
As I reached for the last bit of food the second girl stomped her foot down on my bare hand. I howled in pain and immediately started crying. I dropped the lunch and held my hand tightly. The classroom was quiet, everyone's eyes locked on me and the girls.  looked up at the three girls and stared at them. 
"Why?" I asked and ran away from everyone. After I left I heard laughter coming from the classroom I was in earlier. 
I sat down on the school stairs and sighed. *What did I do to deserve this?* I wondered. I heard a snicker, looking up HyunA spat on me. "This is just the beginning." Wiping her saliva off of my face I got up and returned to class. 
Slowly walking to the class, I reached the door and as soon as I stood under the door all eyes went on me. I looked down the entire time until I reached my desk. I found words on my desk that was carved in. "Ugly" "" "" all kinds of offensive words on my desk. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I read every word. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok so first chapter is up! I'm not really good but Ill get better so yeah~ lol 
plz comment and subscribe 
thx for my two subscribers I hope you like it :) 
 
its me, Crazy4BAP 
hope u can see 
The real me